剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表
What? No.
谁需要结构啊
Who needs structure?
即兴发挥 音乐 即兴发挥
Run free, music! Run free!
如果你想先走 也许派特能送我回家
If you want to go, maybe Pat can take me home.
不 我不能做那种事
Oh, no, I couldn't do that.
我不介意
I wouldn't mind,
因为你一直在用你那扫兴的声音
'cause you're kind of harshing our jazz buzz
嫌弃我们的爵士乐
with your downer vibes.
我也不知道
I don't know.
我觉得自己应该留下
I feel like I should stick around.
低音提琴也有独奏
Oh, even the bass gets a solo?
回见吧您
Have fun, guys.
所以
So...
作为一个小孩子
Being a kid...
最近怎么样
How's that going?
我们享受音乐就行了
We can just listen to the music.
太好了
Excellent.
爸爸 你在干什么
Dad, what are you doing?
搬出去
Moving out.
琳达和我决定住在一起了
Linda and I decided to live together.
才认识三周就同居
After three weeks?
你到底对那个女人了解多少
What do you even know about this woman?
我不了解
I don't know.
她很漂亮 还有她喜欢美人鱼
She's pretty. Oh, and she likes mermaids.
好吧 所以你要和一个根本不了解的人同居
Okay, so, you're moving in with someone you barely know?
我知道她说喜欢和我在一起 不像某些人
I know she said she'd love to have me...unlike some people.
什么
What?
你那天说的 「这里是我家」
You said the other day, "This is my house."
你说得对
You're right.
你和艾莉森不想让我留在这里
You and Allison don't want me.
我是个累赘
I'm a burden.
好吧 冷静 爸爸 那不是真心话
Okay, calm down, Dad. That's not true.
是吗 我听见你们俩说我了
Oh, yeah? I heard you talking about me.
「他到底什么时候搬走」
"When is he gonna leave?"
儿子 我明白
Son, I get it.
我不是那种容易相处的人
I'm not the easiest guy to have around.
我闯进来 不问一句就组牌局
I butt in, have card games without asking.
我让大家都很恼火
I get on everybody's nerves.
没有我你过得更开心
You'll be happier without me.
这不像你说的话 爸爸 发生什么事了
This isn't like you, Dad. What's wrong?
没发生什么 你怎么回事
Nothing's wrong. What's wrong with you?
我们 我们确实想让你留下
Look, we -- we do want you here.
只是个界限问题 仅此而已
It's just a boundary issue. That's all.
我离开就没有界限问题了
No boundary issues if I'm not here.
问题解决
Problem solved.
爸爸 我能最后再说一句话吗
Dad, can I just say one thing?
什么
What?
你把我们遥控器带走了
You packed our remote.
我知道 这是通用的 琳达家的坏了
I know. It's universal. Linda's is broken.
我才不会瞎拿
I don't pack randomly.
爸爸
Dad!
打扰了
Excuse me. Hi.
不是老套地搭讪 不过这座位有人坐吗
Not to be all cliché, but is this seat taken?
没有献殷勤的意思
Well, not to be all eager,
不过 感谢上帝 没人 请坐吧
but, thank God, no. Please sit down.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们俩喜欢这场演出吗
So, are you guys enjoying the show?
珀金斯吹的双簧管烂吗
Does Squash Perkins blow a stanky oboe?
这是爵士味十足的「喜欢」
That's a jazzy "Yes."
你俩在一起真是太可爱了
Oh, you two are so cute together.
谢谢
Thank you.
我也是个单身妈妈 我也领养了孩子
Oh, I'm a single parent, too, and I also adopted.
我儿子现在和他的外祖母在一起
My son's with his grandma right now,
以防你们好奇
just in case you were wondering,
「梅根为什么一个人在爵士音乐节上
"What's Megan doing alone at a jazz festival
跟一位帅气的男士和他儿子搭话」
talking to a cute guy and his son?"
好吧 我很抱歉
Oh, okay. I'm sorry.
我以为你是领养的 你是他爸爸
I assumed that you were adopted and you were his father.
我以为我们是同类人
I thought we were in the same boat.
啊嘿
Well, ahoy...
这是我用航海的方式说他绝对是我儿子
...is my nautical way of saying he is definitely my son.
是不是呀
What do you say?
我能跟你说两句吗 爸爸
May I have a word with you, Dad?
当然
Sure.
请求上岸
Uh, well, uh, permission to go ashore?
准许
Uh, granted.
咋了
What?!
什么情况
What was that?
怎么了 我紧张了 好吗
What? Look, I panicked, all right?
我以为这样她就能喜欢我
I thought it would make her like me,
我好像喜欢她 所以能拜托你帮我吗
and I think I like her, so could you just play along?
好吧 我来做你的助攻
Fine. I'll be your wingboy.
太好了
Ah, great.
但拜托 不要再挠我头发了
But please, no more noogies.
别跟你♥爸♥顶嘴
Don't talk back to your dad.
-您要磨一下角质吗 -不用了
- Would you like a callous remover? - I'm good.
不 她需要 磨一下 薇薇安
No. She needs it. Sand them, Vivian.
个人界限再次惨遭践踏
Well, another boundary trampled.
下次拍乳腺X光时提醒我请他们一起看
Remind me to invite them to my next mammogram.
你不是挺喜欢戴茉娜和克拉克吗
I thought you liked Clark and Damona.
这不是重点
That's not the point.
在医院 每次谈起什么私人问题时
At work, anytime something personal comes up,
我们就像在访谈节目上一样
it's like we're on a talk show --
还不是艾伦秀的那种一对一的
and not even a one-on-one, like with Ellen.
而是像座谈会一样
They're a frickin' panel.
不如这样想
Well, think of it this way --
你是新来的 他们想证明自己喜欢你
you're new, and they're trying to show you they like you.
就像猫给你叼来一只死老鼠一样
It's like when a cat brings you a dead mouse,
只不过他给你的不是死老鼠
except instead of a dead mouse,
而是自说自话给你提出修脚建议
it's unsolicited advice about your feet.
不过话说回来 他也没说错
Although, he wasn't wrong.
但如果你接受了这只死老鼠
But if you accept the dead mouse
而不是总拒人于千里之外
instead of always putting up walls,
他们就会明白你也喜欢他们
they'll know you like them, too.
你倒是挺有见地的
You're pretty insightful.
有其母必有其女
I am my mother's daughter.
你还有什么别的烦心事吗
So what else you got?
我现在状态甚好 尽管向我咨♥询♥
I'm in the zone. Hit me.
不不不 我们是来放松的
No, no, no, no. We're here to relax.
好
Okay.
好吧 自从我跳槽到健保中心
Okay, since I moved to the HMO,
我就感觉自己陷入了庞大的官僚主义里
I feel like I'm stuck in this giant bureaucracy.
我的时间根本没用来看病人
Instead of spending more time with patients,
我不得不开各种会 没完没了地开会
I have to go to meetings, constant meetings.
想要放天假吗 先开会
Need a vacation day? Meeting.
厕纸用完了吗 先开会
Out of toilet paper? Meeting.
想要敲定会议日期吗 还要先开会
Need to schedule a meeting? Meeting.
我还得周日一大早去开决定开会的会
I had to be in early Monday for a meeting meeting!
更有甚者
And on top of that --
我们刚刚顶替了一对夫妻的夫妻按♥摩♥
Yo, we just took another couple's couples massage.
没错 所以如果有人问起
Yeah, so, if anyone asks,
就说我们是德托洛夫妇
we're the Del Toros.
艾莉森 我本不想烦你的
Hey, Allison, I didn't want to bother you,
但克拉克和戴茉娜不知道为什么不接电♥话♥
but Clark and Damona aren't available for some reason.
总之 我和我爸闹矛盾来着
Anyway, my dad and I got into a thing
结果矛盾一激化他就搬出去了
and it escalated and he moved out
搬去和那个房♥地♥产♥经纪人住了
and went to live with that -- that realtor.
我真搞不懂他这是怎么了
I don't know what his deal is.
更糟糕的是他还带走了我们的遥控器
Even worse, he made off with our remote.
没错 我本想看会电视分散注意力
Yeah. I tried to distract myself by watching TV,
但我不得不站起来五次去换台
剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表