剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表
在伤到自己和毁掉整个纪录片前
You better check yourself before you wreck,
你最好检讨一下自己
not only yourself, but this entire documentary.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
昨晚我看到艾瑞克手♥机♥上有前女友发的短♥信♥
Last night I saw a text on Eric's phone from his ex-girlfriend.
上面写着「感谢陪我聊天」
It said, "Thanks for the talk,"
发了一堆亲亲抱抱的表情
And a whole bunch of XO's, XO's on it.
这可不太妙
Ah. Ah, that's not so bad.
我有次看到我前妻手♥机♥上的短♥信♥
I once saw a text on my ex-wife's phone that said,
写着「谢天谢地没有怀孕」
"Thanks for not being pregnant."
我问起他的时候 他根本不当回事
When I asked him about it, he got all dismissive
摆出一副混球的样子 你懂的
and, you know, jerky and stuff, you know?
-过来 -抱歉我这么幼稚
- Aw, come here. - Sorry for acting like a baby.
别这样 你也是个人
Oh, yeah, come on. You're only human.
对了 还有病患
Yep. Patients.
干活 干活
Work. Work.
你刚才看见的
Now, what you saw was just a, uh --
只不过是一个友好的拥抱 因为你知道
That was just a friendly hug, 'cause, you know,
戴茉娜和我 现在还只是朋友
Damona and I are -- are just friends now.
所以 从某种意义上来说 你们不只是朋友
So at some point, you were more than friends?
是的 但是人事部全程记录了我俩的关系
Yes. Yes, but it was all fully documented with human resources
从亲昵无间下跌到我每天早晨
from the intimacies all the way down to the zucchini muffin
给她带西葫芦松饼
I would bring her every morning.
看见她跟别人在一起很难过吗
Well, is it hard to see her with someone else?
不 我是说
No, no, I mean, it's --
很难有人能伤害她的感情
I mean, it's hard to see anyone hurt her feelings.
面对现实吧 男人都是傻瓜 对吧
You know, let's face it, men are idiots, right?
我们从不珍惜自己所拥有的
We never appreciate what we have when we have it.
咱们还是说点正事吧
Why don't we talk about something a little more pertinent
比如健托邦无敌的巴氏涂片检查成功几率
like Welltopia's unrivaled Pap smear success rate?!
你们上周要是在这就好了
I wish you guys were here last week.
我有一个特别棒的病例
I had the most amazing case.
一开始就是个普通的小痔疮
It started out as a simple hemorrhoid,
然后就像滚雪球似的疯长
and it snowballed into --
我的孩子们来了
Hey! It's my kids!
这是我的生命之光 莫莉
This is the light of my life, Molly.
你叫什么名字来着
And what's your name again?
真幽默
How droll.
我们要待多久
How long do we have to stay?
你们想待多久就待多久
You can stay as long as you want.
那我们可以走了吗
So we can go?
她挺有趣的
She's funny.
那就采访采访她吧
Great, do a show about her, then.
爸爸身为医生/喜剧人是一种什么体验
How do you like having a doctor/comedian for a dad?
戴夫·朴 肯恩的儿子
挺有趣/累的
It's cool/exhausting.
是谁影响了你
So, who are your influences?
影响我
My influences?
作为纪录片制片人
As a documentarian.
你是埃罗尔·莫里斯的粉丝吗
Are you an Errol Morris fan?
还是你的品味更偏向梅耶斯兄弟
Or do your tastes run more towards the Maysles Brothers?
他们制♥作♥了《灰色花♥园♥》 对吗
Uh, they did, uh, "Grey Gardens," Right?
以及1960年代以来所有知名纪录片
And every other noteworthy documentary since the '60s, yeah.
那我得看看他们的全部作品了
Well, I'll just have to check out their full body of work.
除非你所工作的媒体给了你灵感
Only if you're inspired by the medium you happen to work in.
我们录好了么
Are we done here?
我知道你去年秋季在健托邦做志愿者
So I understand you volunteered here at Welltopia last fall.
是的 我为了能进一所好大学不择手段
Yeah, I'm doing everything I can to get into a good college.
莫莉·朴 肯恩的女儿
咱们实话实说 要按规则办事嘛
Let's be honest. You got to play the game.
但我确实创建了一个预约提醒的项目
But I actually set up an appointment-reminder program,
大大改进了他们的工作安排
which really streamlined their scheduling.
能留下自己的痕迹总是一件好事
It's nice to be able to leave your mark.
莫莉
Molly.
你创建的项目 简直就是一个灾难
That, uh, program you set up -- It's a disaster.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我简直想一拳砸了这台电脑
I'm about to punch this computer in the throat.
问题在这
Here's the problem.
你不能把更新提示忽略掉
You can't ignore the update alerts.
你就一直放在这儿 搞定
You can always put this here, and done.
谢谢你
Thank you!
你救了我的命啊
Oh, you saved my ass!
你看 这就是留下痕迹的一部分
Well, it's just part of leaving my mark.
艾米 艾米 莫莉 走开
Amy. Amy. Molly, move.
这个太棒了
This is awesome.
这位女士特别痛苦
This woman's in so much pain.
斯温森夫人来我这就诊好多年了
Mrs. Swenson's been coming to me for years.
多重医疗问题 骨质疏松
Multiple medical problems -- Osteoporosis,
导致的脊柱弯曲佝偻
which led to debilitating kyphosis of her spine.
所以 给她治疗就像是
So treating of her pain is like
解决一个巨大古老又扭曲的拼图
solving a big, old, crooked jigsaw puzzle.
斯温森夫人 您好
Hi, Mrs. Swenson.
您感觉怎么样啊
How are you feeling?
您看上去健步如飞啊 走路而已
You seem to be ambulating well. Walking.
我把您送到检查室吧
Let's get you into the exam room.
其实 我就是想让你把这个车管所的表签了
Actually, I just need you to sign this DMV form
好更新我的残疾标识
to renew my handicapped placard.
-就这事吗 -就这事啊
- That's it? - That's it.
您确定不需要我为您做些别的什么吗
So you sure there's nothing else I can do for you?
你可以确认一下我的停车票
You can validate my parking.
我不做那个
I don't do that.
-因为他的印花用光了 -克拉克
- 'Cause he ran out of stickers. - Clark.
那么 当医生跟你想象得一样吗
So, is being a doctor everything you thought it would be?
当我还是小孩子的时候
When I was a kid, I...
我一直想做《陆军野战医院》里的鹰眼皮尔斯
I always wanted to be hawkeye Pierce from "M-A-S-H," You know?
他特别英勇 救死扶伤 幽默风趣
He was, like, heroic, saving lives, funny.
然而这些
But all this is --
让我意识到
makes me realize...
我不知道 我不过是个医疗交♥警♥
I-I don't know. I'm just a medical traffic cop.
就是填填表格 重新开处方
You know, I fill out forms, I refill prescriptions,
当有病例开始有点意思的时候
and when a case gets remotely interesting,
我就把它踢给专科医生
I punt it to a specialist.
所以 跟我设想得并不一样
So, no, it's not how I pictured it.
当医生你开心吗
Are you happy being a doctor?
可能不
Maybe not.
*祝你生日快乐*
* Happy birthday to you *
*祝你生日快乐*
* Happy birthday to you *
*-祝老爸生日快乐 -祝肯恩生日快乐*
* - Happy birthday, dear Dad - Happy birthday, dear Ken *
*祝你生日快乐*
* Happy birthday to you *
快吹蜡烛 我饿了
Blow out the candles. I'm hungry.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我想为昨晚的事道歉
I want to apologize for last night.
谢了
Thanks.
我可能有点小题大做了
I was probably overreacting.
不 你没有
No, no, no, no.
凯丽昨晚在和我调情
Kelly was getting flirty with me,
而我不但没向你坦白承认
and instead of being honest with you about it,
还表现得好像是你小题大做
I made it seem like you were overreacting.
谢谢你这么坦白
That's incredibly honest of you.
那你有没有 和她调情
So were you... flirting with her?
我对她完全没兴趣
Now, why would I do that
又找到了比她好那么多的人
when I have no interest in her
我为什么要和她调情
and found someone so much better?
你今晚想来我家一起看湖人队的比赛吗
Do you want to come to my house and watch the Lakers game tonight?
等等 我想湖人队今晚没有比赛
Wait, I don't think the Lakers are playing tonight.
的确没有
They're not.
-回见 -好
- See you later. - Okay.
你想见我
You wanted to see me?
是的
Yeah.
我很抱歉 蛋糕的事我不是有意想抢你风头
I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean to step on your toes with the cake.
没关系 毕竟你才是他的妻子
That's okay. I mean, you are his wife.
是这样的
Here's the thing.
剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表