剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表
Wait, wait, wait, wait. Wait, wait, Pat.
我不确定我能做得到
I'm not sure I can do this.
好吧
Oh, fine.
就把重活留给我吧
Just leave the heavy lifting to me.
不 不 我是说
No, no, I mean...
我们说过要慢慢来的
we said we were gonna take this slow.
是啊 结果就是在去储藏室
Yeah, turned out that was just idle banter
路上没意义的玩笑
on the way to the supply closet.
但我们现在在做什么呢
But what are we doing?
我正活在当下 为什么要质疑呢 戴茉娜
We're living in the moment. Why question it, Damona?
我得质疑 派特
I have to question it, Pat!
上次我们就活在当下了
We lived in the moment the last time,
结果没成
and that didn't work out.
你知道谁活在当下吗 派特
You know who lives in the moment, Pat?
青少年
Teenagers.
你是说我年轻吗
Are you calling me youthful?
不
No.
我是说我需要和一个
I'm saying that I need to be with someone
实际上会考虑到未来的人在一起
who actually thinks of things like the future
而不是仅仅想到下次乱搞
and not just the next time we hook up.
我需要和成年人在一起
I need to be with an adult.
我对这个评价不满 戴茉娜
Well, I resent that, Damona.
我就是一个成年人
I am very much an adult.
我有工作 有家 难办的离婚
I have a job, a home, a messy divorce --
有人可能会称之为「成年人三重彩」
some might call that "The adult trifecta."
对不起 我得走了
I'm sorry, I got to go.
回来再多侮辱我一下吗
Oh! Back to insult me further?
不 我需要一些便签纸
No, I need some Post-its.
好吧 我知道你不想谈这个
Okay, look, I know you don't want to talk about it,
但是 你和艾瑞克之间出什么事了吗
but is there something going on with you and Eric?
没有
No.
如果我用我洞悉一切的蓝眼睛盯着你
If I stare at you with my piercing blue eyes,
你会告诉我吗
will you tell me?
不会
No.
该死 那双眼真是犀利
Damn it! Those things are icy.
好吧
Okay.
就你我知道 请不要大喘气
This is just between us, and please do not gasp.
我在考虑和艾瑞克分手
I'm thinking about breaking up with Eric.
我刚说什么
What did I just say?!
出什么事了
What happened?
我不能告诉你
That I can't tell you.
我都不完全确定这个决定是对的
And -- And I'm not even 100% sure it's the right thing to do.
不管怎么 我不想伤害他
And either way, I don't want to hurt his feelings.
所以这就是你为什么在跟他闹失踪
So that's why you're ghosting him.
我没有跟任何人闹失踪
I'm not ghosting anybody!
好吧 那接电♥话♥吧
Okay, then. Answer it.
好的 我会的
Okay, I will.
你好 感谢你给烤鸡坊打电♥话♥
Hello. Thank you for calling the Jerk Chicken Hut.
我是萨姆森
This is Sampson speaking.
不是 你打错电♥话♥了 再见
No, mon! You got the wrong number! Bye.
你就是在跟他闹失踪 我还得说做得很好
You are ghosting him, and really well, I might add.
我完全想要更了解这个萨姆森人物
I totally want to know more about this Sampson character.
好了 你能走开吗
Okay, can you get away from me?
你能让我一个人静静吗
Can you leave me alone?
我猜我就是一个小木偶
Well, I guess I'm just the little wooden boy
没有任何感觉
who doesn't have any feelings.
所以
So...
你是那种分手会闹失踪的人
You're the sort of person who ghosts people,
就像孩子和克拉克说的
as the kids and Clark say.
我也不是个成年人
And I'm the one who's not an adult.
好了 等一下 派特
Okay, wait a minute, Pat.
省省吧 戴茉娜 你说得对
Save it, Damona. You're right.
我们俩没有一个人是成熟到
There aren't enough grown-ups between the two of us
可以维持成年人关系的地步
for an adult relationship.
希望今天会更有成效
Well, hopefully today will be more productive.
我会给昨天的表现打一分 满分五分
I'd give yesterday's performance a one out of five.
那比你当年的分数还要低 对吗
That's even lower than you got back in the day, huh?
有趣的日子啊
Fun times.
是哪一段椎间盘
So, which disc is it --
第四到第五腰椎 还是第五腰椎到第一骶椎
L4-L5, L5-S1?
实际上 你的核磁共振结果正常
Actually, your MRI results are normal.
不是椎管狭窄
It's not spinal stenosis.
什么
What?
让我看看
Let me see that.
正如你所说 你的糖尿病指标是阴性
And, like you said, your diabetes panel was negative.
这说不通
That doesn't make any sense.
如果不是糖尿病 不是狭窄症
If it's not diabetes or stenosis,
那该是什么呢
what are we thinking here?
脊髓肿瘤 多发性骨髓瘤
Spinal tumor? Multiple myeloma?
不一定 可能是别的
Well, not necessarily. It could be something else.
比如什么
Like what?
如果你说带状疱疹 我会打晕你的
And if you say shingles, I'm gonna knock you out!
等等
Wait.
你能感觉到什么吗
Can you feel anything?
不能
No.
我会预定一次全部血球计数
I'm gonna order a complete blood count.
全部血球计数没用 小朴
A CBC is useless, Park!
还有外周血涂片
And a peripheral blood smear.
没用 你不会查出来什么毛病的
Oh, this is hopeless! You're not gonna find anything!
好了 我会弄明白的
All right, I will figure this out.
我需要你给我几分钟想想
I need you to just give me a few minutes to think.
给我拿杯咖啡 笨蛋医生
And get me a coffee, Dr. Dummy.
是朴医生
Hey, it's Dr. Park!
你是我的病人
All right, you are my patient.
在我的诊所我就这么做的
This is how I do things in my clinic.
我的地盘我做主
My house, my rules.
在我弄清楚之前 你不许走
And you're not leaving until I get to the bottom of this!
我会给你拿咖啡的
And I'll get you your coffee.
两包糖没问题 你没有糖尿病
Two sugars is fine. You're not diabetic.
因为很多人认为你不能在杂货店
Because a lot of people think you can't haggle
争论不休 错的
at the grocery store -- wrong!
你只要慢慢跟员工磨
You just have to wear down the employees over time.
我能跟你在我办公室说句话吗
Um, can I talk to you in my office?
好的
Yes, please.
不是你 是你
Uh, not you -- you.
对不起 弗格森太太
Sorry, Mrs. Ferguson.
不要为把我解救出来而道歉
Do not apologize for saving me from that.
弗格森太太 一直在说不停
Boy, Mrs. Ferguson, huh? "Blah, blah, blah."
真的吗 因为有人可能会说
Really? 'Cause some might say,
「凯莉 一直说不停」
"Kylie, blah, blah, blah. Blah, blah, blah!"
什么
What?
你人挺好的
Look, you're a nice person,
但是 我的天 一直说话
but, oh, my God, with the talking.
塞普尔韦达 路况
Sepulveda, traffic,
《权力的游戏》 游轮
"Game of Thrones," Cruises,
你的第一间公♥寓♥ 男友 405号♥公路
your first apartment, boyfriends, the 405,
《权力的游戏》第二季
"Game of Thrones" Season two.
「渐入」
"Fade in..."
对不起
I'm so sorry.
我真的已经在努力克服了
And I've really been working on that.
你已经 这已经是你努力克服的结果吗
You've been -- That was you working on it?
我紧张的时候会变这样
I-I get like this when I'm nervous.
我就开始胡思乱想
I just start rambling...
然后就不自觉地说出来了
...and then out comes the verbal salad.
我会这样是因为我真的很喜欢你 朴医生
I'm just doing it because I really like you, Dr. Park,
而且我真的不想失去这份工作
and I don't want to lose this job.
至少你意识到了
Well, at least you're self-aware.
或许你可以 先想一想再说出来
Maybe...just drop it down to a verbal side salad.
谢谢你能听完我的话
Thanks for hearing me out.
好了 你可以说话的
Okay, you know it's okay to speak?
太好了
剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表