剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表
This sounds like a you problem.
你一直以来都是一个人生活
You've lived alone for some time now,
你已经形成了自己墨守成规的生活方式
And, you know, you're pretty set in your ways.
这太荒唐了
That is ridiculous.
我能屈能伸堪比太阳马戏团
I'm as flexible as Cirque du Soleil.
是吗
Really?
把你订书机给我
Give me your stapler.
我们就把它放在这儿
We're just gonna keep this right here.
我明白你的意思了
Okay, I see what you're doing.
关键的问题是 我订书机是放在
But the thing is, my stapler is in the ideal position
能让我高效装订的理想位置上
for me to efficiently staple my paperwork.
要是放在别的地方
Anywhere else, and I might have to reach for it,
我就得伸手去够
and that is a nightmare
那是我绝不想拥有的噩梦
that I would rather not contemplate and...
天啊 我太墨守成规了
Oh, my God. I am so set in my ways.
我要是连一宿都忍♥不了的话
How am I gonna survive marriage
我怎么能经营婚姻呢
if I can't even make it through one night?
别担心 我会帮助你的
Don't worry. I will help you.
-怎么帮 -我来破除你的成规
- How? - Oh, I'm gonna break you.
我们从今天的午饭开始
We start today at lunch.
一点见
See you at 1:00.
但是我12点半吃午饭啊
Oh, yeah, but I eat lunch at 12:30.
我知道啊
I know.
亲爱的 感谢你把这种咖啡带回我的生活
Girl, thank you for bringing this coffee back into my life!
感谢你滥用办公室主任的职权
Thank you for abusing your power as office manager
让咱俩进来
to get us in here.
得了 又不是第一次了
Girl, please. It's not the first time.
记不记得我发通知说
Remember I sent out that memo saying
大楼因为「下水管道问题」要关闭
that the building was closed because of "Sewage problems"?
其实并没有 我就是想去科切拉
It wasn't. I wanted to go to Coachella.
你觉不觉得这个咖♥啡♥因♥为不让喝而更好喝了
Do you think it tastes even better because it's forbidden?
也许
Perhaps.
-艾莉森指使我们这么干的 -啥
- Allison made us do it! - Wha--
为了我的咖啡利用我
Using me for my coffee.
我竟然还天真地以为
And here I was,
你那天跟我聊天聊得挺开心的
thinking you actually enjoyed our chat the other day.
-确实啊 -你回答那么快
- I did! - You said that very quickly,
让我觉得是咖♥啡♥因♥在说话
which makes me think it's the caffeine talking.
看来我得卷铺盖回家了
Guess I'll just take my ball and go home.
咖啡机就是我的铺盖卷
The ball being my espresso machine.
我懂
I got that.
我很抱歉
And I'm really sorry.
你介意我把杯续满吗
Oh. Mind if I just top this --
我还是走吧
I'll just go.
你喜欢吗
How are you liking it?
你是说卷饼还是电视节目
The burrito or the show?
我刚才 这俩同时进行呢
I was just -- they're both happening at the same time, so...
我不知到你问的是哪个
It's hard to tell which one you mean.
我觉得我好像惹你不高兴了
Well, I think I'm getting under your skin a little.
啥
What?!
没有 没有
No. No. I mean...
我觉得可能有一两件小事
I guess there might be one or two tiny things.
比如说
Okay. Like what?
比如盘子 不及时刷盘子
Like the dishes and the not-timely washing of them.
遥控器从来不放回去
The remote and the never-putting-back of it.
用餐时间 以及无视用餐时间
The mealtimes and the utter disregarding of them.
怎么了
What? What?
这些是我的问题吗
Are these my issues,
有没有可能是你的问题
or is there a chance these could be your issues?
好吧 戴茉娜也这么说
Yeah, okay, see, Damona said the same thing,
但我可没有这么确定
But I'm actually not so sure.
你还跟戴茉娜说这事了
You talked to Damona about this?
对呀 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
因为我不会把咱俩之间的问题
Well, 'cause I don't go telling all my coworkers
跟我所有的同事都说
about all the problems I have with you.
那是因为你没工作
That's because you're unemployed.
打住
O-okay.
对不起 我
Look, I'm sorry. I just...
等下
Wait.
你觉得我有问题
You have problems with me?
只能说你也并不是这世界上
Let's just say you're not the easiest person
同居起来最舒服的人
to live with in the world, either.
那还真是「汤锅抱怨水壶湿」
That is the pot calling the kettle wet --
这话还挺说得通 因为
which, by the way, totally makes sense
这俩都泡在水槽里呢
Because they've both been soaking in the sink
已经泡了一天半了
for the last day and a half!
谢谢你证明我的观点
Thank you for proving my point.
你知道自己有多墨守成规吗
Do you have any idea how rigid you can be?
墨守成规 为了不让家里变成世界末日
Rigid? I have to be rigid to hold things together
我不得不墨守成规
in the face of armageddon!
我就要做疯狂的事情
You know what? I'm gonna do something crazy.
我就要边看电视节目边吃我的卷饼
I'm gonna eat my burrito and continue watching my show.
干嘛不 是世界末日啊
Why not? It's armageddon!
我去餐桌上吃卷饼
Well, I am going to eat my burrito at the table,
因为我不是野人
because I am not a savage.
怎么了
What's going on?
我刚拿到丹尼的检查报告
I just got Danny's test results back.
他确实有马凡综合征
He has Marfan syndrome.
很遗憾 肯恩
I'm so sorry, Ken.
你相信自己的直觉是对的
You were right to trust your instincts.
谢谢 但这不会让我好受一些
Thanks, but that doesn't make me feel any better.
你们要去哪里
Where are you guys off to?
去看篮球比赛啊
The basketball game.
你也要去 你不是讨厌篮球吗
You're going, too? You hate basketball.
是啊 但是 这是画彩绘脸的好借口啊
Yeah, but, you know, any excuse to paint my face.
爸爸 你同意丹尼参赛真是太棒了
That's awesome you cleared Danny to play, Dad.
-什么 -是啊 大家都超兴奋
- What? - Yeah. Everyone's so excited.
大家又喜欢你了
People like you again.
不 我没有允许他去打球
No, I didn't clear Danny to play.
看来有人同意了
Well, I guess someone did.
不行 他不能打 我要阻止他
No, he can't play! I have to stop him.
加油 老爸
Go, dad!
抱歉 都怪这个脸
Sorry. It was the face paint.
你干什么
What are you doing?
听着 我不在乎脏盘子
Look, I don't care about dirty dishes
或者是吃饭的时间
or what time we eat.
你现在已经很煎熬了
You're going through a lot right now.
你辞了工作
I mean, you quit your job,
彻底改变了你的全部生活为了和我在一起
you basically uprooted your entire life to come be with me.
我只考虑自己的感受很自私
I was selfish to make this about me.
其实 我真的只在乎
And the truth is, I really only care
和你好好地在一起
about making it work with you.
克拉克
Oh, Clark.
不用管它
No, just leave it.
-没事 -别管了
- No, it's not a big deal. - Just leave --
这代表了我的爱
It's a symbol of my love. Just --
我很害怕
Look, I'm scared.
从来没跟谁走到过这一步
I have never been this far with anyone.
我爱你
I love you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我会努力不那么固执于自己的生活方式
I am gonna try not to be so set in my ways.
问题不在于你还是我的生活方式
It's not about your way or my way.
而是要找出一条适合我们俩的方式
It's about us figuring out our way.
我们的方式
Can our way include
能不能包括吵架之后相拥在沙发上
cuddling on the couch after an argument?
最好有
It better.
枕头扔地上没问题吗
You okay with that pillow on the ground?
没问题
Absolutely.
-捡起来 -谢谢
- Pick it up. - Oh, thank you!
不 不 不
No! No! No, no!
停下来 这辆车不能开走
剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表