剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表
小小企业家
A kid-trepreneur!
你们有多少人睡觉时一直
How many of you have had your sleep
被发热的双腿搞得睡不着
constantly interrupted by your hot legs?
我就期待你们这么说
That's what I was hoping you'd say!
我给大家带了款产品
Well, have I got the product for you.
来看看「热腿特制被」
Meet the Hot Legs Duvet.
就像短裤和毛毯的结合品
It's like pair of shorts and a blanket had a baby
这就叫「提神醒脑」
and they called it "Refreshing!"
另外 这可是父亲兼医生认证的哦
Plus, it's father and doctor approved.
没错
That's right.
试用过的唯一一位医生强烈推荐
One out of one doctor surveyed recommended it.
我是位医生 也是他父亲
I'm a doctor and his father.
好吧 我想大家已经知道了
Yeah. I-I think we've established that already.
谁想盖着睡觉 见证奇迹发生
Now, who wants to cuddle up and make the magic happen?
你带了样品过来
You have some samples?
-试试看 -好吧
- There you go. - Yeah.
好 洛里一件
All right. Give one to Lori.
-给你 洛里 -谢谢
- There you go, Lori.- Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
戴夫 谢谢
Um, Dave, thank you.
我拒绝
I'm out.
我拒绝
I'm out.
拜托 姑娘
Come on, girl!
我也拒绝
Yeah, I'm out, too.
我们不是兄弟吗 黑哥们儿
Hey, I thought we were boys, FUBU!
美国东岸象征黑人帮派的服装品牌
你貌似就在毛毯上剪了俩洞
It looks like you just cut two holes into a blanket.
没错 马克·库班
That's right, Mark Cuban.
那我♥干♥嘛不自己也剪个洞
So why wouldn't I just do the same thing?
你得有把好使的剪子
you'd need a good pair of scissors.
你卖♥♥了多少件了
How many have you sold?
-要算海外销量吗 -对
- Counting internationally? - Yep.
零件
Zero.
我不得不打断你了 孩子
I'm going to stop you right there, kid.
我拒绝
I'm out.
听着 孩子 我会说一些
Listen, kid, I'm going to say something
从没说过的话
I've never said before.
「戴夫·朴是毛毯巫师」
"Dave Park's a blanket wizard"?
不 光看着你的产品我都能做噩梦
No. Just looking at that product gives me a nightmare.
这简直是垃圾
This is a dog.
大力拒绝
I'm so out,
而小子你 简直无药可救
and you, kid, you're dead to me.
谢谢 赢家们
Thank you, Sharks.
你怎么能这样
How dare you?
这东西就是垃圾
This product is a dog.
你可以拿回去毁掉了
You should take it behind the barn and shoot it.
祝愿你淹死在你大腿流的汗水里
I hope you drown in a pool of your own leg sweat.
要是把这东西拿出去卖♥♥
If you brought this to market,
你就会像只蟑螂一样被捏死
you'd get crushed like a cockroach.
这里只有我跟你说实话
I'm the only one telling you the truth here.
所以大家才叫我「奇妙先生」
That's why they call me Mr. Wonderful.
实话听完了 快走吧
Now you've got the truth. Get out of here.
有俩洞的毛毯
A blanket with two holes.
破烂 你盖的就是破烂
A rag. You're wearing a rag!
创智赢家
天呢 你说对了 简直是灾难
Oh, God, you were right. That was a disaster.
我知道 我在现场
I know. I was there.
戴夫 很遗憾
Hey, Dave. I'm sorry.
遗憾什么 刚才太好玩了
About what? That was so much fun!
我跟赢家们讨价还价 跟库班针锋相对
I haggled with the Sharks, went toe-to-toe with Cuban,
奇妙先生还对我引用口头禅了
Mr. Wonderful even catchphrased me!
他们不喜欢你的发明
And you're not disappointed
你就没感到失望吗
that they didn't like your invention?
我的点子可多了呢 老妈
I've got plenty of ideas, Mom.
另外 别自欺欺人了
Besides, let's not kid ourselves.
只是在毯子上剪了俩洞
It's just holes in a blanket.
你不难受 我就放心了
Well, I'm just glad you're okay.
不难受 我感觉棒极了
Okay? I'm fantastic!
太为你感到骄傲了
We're so proud of you.
孩子 刚才表现太棒了
Hey, kid. Nice job out there.
只是今天你运气不好
You know, today wasn't your day,
但你这脑袋可聪明了
but you've got a good head on your shoulders.
别泄气 好吗
Don't give up, okay?
不会 马克·库班
I won't, Mark Cuban!
太棒了
That's awesome.
我不会放弃的 马克·库班
I won't give up either, Mark Cuban!
来自「凯撒」的赞扬
Praise from Caesar!
这得来点魔鬼蛋庆祝了
This calls for some celebratory deviled eggs!
小子不会有事的
Kid's gonna be all right.
莫莉也是
Oh. And Molly, too.
她发短♥信♥说派特可能会帮她拿到斯坦福的推荐信
She texted that Pat might get her a recommendation to Stanford.
社区大学吗 但愿她永远不必去
Community college? Let's hope she never needs it.
感谢你的督促 小艾
Thanks for pushing, Al.
这一切多亏了你
You made this happen.
现在我们不如上车
Now, what do you say we all hop in the car
回到「朴智赢家」
and head back to the Park Tank?
我拒绝
I'm out.
创智赢家
大家好 赢家们
Hello, Sharks!
好
Okay.
你们有多少人曾对自己说过
How many of you have said to yourself,
「饮料杯托不够大
"This drink coaster isn't big enough,
不够软」
isn't soft enough"?
我在问你呢 洛里
I'm looking at you, Lori.
来看看这个东西
Well, feast your eye buds on this.
万用杯托
The Omni Coaster.
世上最柔软 吸收性最好的饮料杯托
The world's softest, most absorbent drink coaster.
这不就是刚才的
Aren't those the cutouts
破烂毯子上剪下来的吗
from those stupid blankets we saw?
奇妙的眼神 奇妙先生
Wonderful eye, Mr. Wonderful.
我看出你很有兴趣
I can tell you're interested.
我拒绝 这次态度非常强硬
I'm out. This time with Extreme Prejudice.
好 那换成更柔软更安全的飞盘呢
Okay, well, uh, how about a softer and safer Frisbee?
库班
Cuban!
有人感兴趣吗
Is anybody interested?
-没 -没
- No. - No.
再见
Bye.
-再见 -快走吧
- Bye. - You're out of here.
再见 拜
So I'll see ya. Bye.
你们叫我回来了吗
Oh -- w-- did you call me back in?
-再见 -好
- Bye! - O-Okay.
-抱歉 你们叫我 -再见
- Sorry-- did you-- did you call me-- - Bye!
剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表