剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表
加里需要我
Gary needs me.
这就是我说的把你自己榨干
Okay, this is what I mean about burning yourself out.
医生过度工作会让护理难受的
Patient care suffers when doctors over work.
医生不出现他们也会难受
It also suffers when they don't show up.
但你现在是健托邦医生团队的一员了
But you're part of the Welltopia team now.
门德洛夫医生当班 让他处理吧
Dr. Mendlove is on call. Let him take care of it.
门德洛夫不如我了解加里
Mendlove doesn't know Gary as well as I do.
他现在需要的不是医生
He doesn't just need a doctor.
而是朋友
He needs a friend.
他叫卢卡斯 他想要个宝可梦
His name is Lucas, and he wants a Pokémon.
圣诞老人送你个球
Santa will bring you a ball.
下一个
Next.
圣诞老人 我想要《使命召唤4》
Santa, I want "Call of Duty IV."
电脑游戏 不行
Video game? No.
圣诞老人送你个球
Santa will bring you a ball.
出去跑圈 锻炼身体
Run around outside, get exercise.
下一个
Next.
他到底知不知道圣诞老人是谁
Does he even know who Santa Claus is?
大家都这么想
It's anyone's guess.
我不知道自己当时在做什么 医生
I don't know what I was doing, Doc.
这一切都太难以承受了
Everything just felt so overwhelming.
加里 我说过如果发生这种事 打给我
Gary, I told you if it gets like that, call me.
你有我的号♥码
You have my cell.
是啊 我应该打给你的
Yeah, I should've.
但我却吃了一把药
Instead I took a handful of pills.
吃下去我就立马意识到了自己的错误
I knew right away it was a mistake,
所以我叫了救护车
so I called the ambulance.
抱歉给你们添麻烦了
I'm sorry for being such a bother.
不麻烦 你是我的病人
It's no bother. You're my patient.
他也是我的病人
Hey, he's mine, too.
别一个人独占加里
Stop bogarting Gary, man.
你来了
You came.
一位睿智的医生曾经告诉我
Well, as a wise doctor once told me,
有时你需要的不仅是医生
sometimes you don't just need a doctor,
而是朋友
you need a friend.
你现在有恶心或是腹痛的症状吗
So, do you have any nausea or abdominal pain?
没有了
Not anymore.
应该都排出体外了
I think it's all out of my system.
还有一部分吐在救护车上了
And on the floor of the ambulance.
呕吐是好事 加里
Well, vomiting's good, Gary.
这是身体在告诉你
It's the body's way of saying,
「不要在贝克斯菲尔德点寿司吃」
"Don't order sushi in Bakersfield."
他的血检和肝功能都正常
His blood work and liver function tests are normal.
那很好
Oh, that's great.
那我们明天后天再检查两次
Okay, well, we'll check these again tomorrow and the next day,
但从医学上看
but medically speaking,
你现在情况稳定可以回家了
you're stable and clear to go home.
那里已经没有家的感觉了
It doesn't feel much like home anymore.
两年前的今天妻子离开了我
It's been two years to the day since my wife passed away.
失去挚爱已经够悲痛了
It's tough enough to lose someone,
更不要提还发生在圣诞节
but when it happens over Christmas,
太让人难以承受了
it's that much tougher.
但多亏了你们 我才没事
But thanks to you guys, I'll be okay.
抱歉我毁了你们
Sorry to pull you away from what seems like
欢乐的夜晚
it was a nice evening.
虽然他们放你出院了
Well, they did clear you to leave,
但这并不代表你必须回家
but that doesn't mean you have to go home.
我们邀请你来我们的派对
We're inviting you to our party.
真是莫大的荣幸
Oh! I did not get that at all.
圣诞节我真正想要的
All I really want for Christmas
是我妈妈和爸爸爱彼此
is for my mommy and daddy to love each other
不要再老是吵架
and to stop fighting all the time.
《菲尔博士》 心理访谈节目
我是圣诞老人 不是菲尔博士
My name is Santa, not Dr. Phil.
给你个球 下一个
You get a ball. Next.
我叫艾琳 我不想要球
My name's Erin, and I don't want a ball.
好吧 不给你球
Okay, no ball.
给你书 下一个
You get book. Next.
我喜欢《活力凯西》系列书
I like Sassy Cassie books,
比如《活力凯西的时尚秀》
like "Sassy Cassie's Fashion Show."
那《活力凯西学数学
How about "Sassy Cassie Study's Math,
在技术行业获得高薪工作》怎么样
Get High-Paying Job in Tech Sector?"
这本书听起来不好玩
That book doesn't sound fun.
好玩 懒惰的美国孩子总想着玩
Fun? Lazy American kids always want fun.
美国孩子 在阅读和数学成绩上排名45
U.S. Children -- 45th in reading and math scores.
这个好玩吗
How much fun is that?
大家感谢圣诞老人今晚的到来
Okay, let's all thank Santa for coming tonight.
他要回北极了
He needs to get back to the North Pole.
还有还多孩子呢
But there are more children.
爷爷 看看这气氛
Grandpa, read the room.
我们的工作已经完了
Our work here is done.
我不明白 哪里出问题了
I don't get it. What's the problem?
圣诞老人不是个粗鲁的
Santa's not a gruff guy
告诉大家他们哪里做错了的人
telling everybody what they're doing wrong.
他是给大家带来欢乐的人
He's about joy and making people happy.
戴夫
Dave.
谢谢你
Thank you.
给你个球
You get ball.
康纳妈妈的飞机两小时前降落的
Connor's mom's plane landed two hours ago,
她坐出租去了错误的地址跑去了卡诺加公园
and she took a cab to the wrong address in Canoga Park.
老年人
Pssh! Old people.
那就再叫一辆出租
So, just send another taxi.
那要多久
That'll take forever.
弗吉尼娅不相信优步
And Virginia doesn't trust Uber.
她以为那是搭顺风车
She thinks it's a form of hitchhiking.
朴家小姑娘 厨师让我
Hey, young Park, the caterers wanted me
给你带个话
to pass on a couple of messages.
首先 不用惊慌
First, there's no need to panic.
第二 如果你们家
Second, it'd be just super
有灭火器的话那就太好了
if you happened to have a fire extinguisher.
天哪
Oh, God!
是的
Yeah.
我跟你说过这毛衣很适合我
I told you this sweater looks better on me.
对 是很适合
Yeah, it does.
要是我知道你今晚就想要的话
I just would've worn another layer
我会多穿一件的
if I'd known you wanted it tonight.
好像那一堆小灯泡没插上电源
Oh, hey, looks like a whole string of lights are not plugged in.
那就插上吧宝宝
Oh, plug them in, babe.
怎么回事
What happened?!
我什么都没看到
I ain't seen nothing.
各位 我还没有认输
Okay, people, I'm not beat yet.
我们要共渡难关 齐心协力把这个派对办好
We're gonna pitch in and pull this party together.
康纳 帮我们买♥♥一大袋冰块回来
Connor, go buy us a big bag of ice.
好的
Okay.
戴茉娜 派特 艾瑞克 你们到厨房♥去
Damona, Pat, Eric, can you go to the kitchen
抢救烤焦的小点心好吗
and help salvage burned-up finger foods?
-没问题 -能借我穿件外套吗
- Absolutely. - Can I get a jacket?
克拉克 吧台由你负责
Clark, organize the bar.
好 但你得给我完整发挥我创造力的控制权
Okay, but you need to give me complete creative control.
爷爷 太棒了
Grandpa! Perfect.
你要开车去卡诺加公园
You're gonna drive to Canoga Park
让弗吉尼娅知道世界上真的有圣诞老人
and show Virginia there really is a Santa Claus!
我不知道你是什么意思
I don't know what that means.
就往东边开 我会给你打电♥话♥的
Just start driving east. I'll call you!
戴夫 你可以对保险盒施一点精灵魔法吗
Dave, you think you can work some elfen magic on the fuse box?
我三次获得科学竞赛勋带
I didn't win three science fair ribbons
可不是纯靠我这张脸
based entirely on looks.
大家真棒 众人拾柴火焰高
Nice job, people. Good work pulling it together.
朴家小姑娘 这是我朋友 柯特
Ah, young Park. This is my friend Curt.
柯特 这是斯坦福大学的申请学生
Curt, this is Stanford University applicant
莫莉·朴
剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表