剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表
小公主 你看起来很棒
Oh, princess, you look great,
但没人会认为你是未成年的
but no one is going to think you're underage.
不是 我需要你的工作证刷复印机
No, I need your badge for the copy machine.
你的呢
Oh, where's yours?
拜托 我才不要挂着破烂塑料卡
Please, I am not gonna let some ratty-ass plastic ID
毁掉我的穿搭
ruin my look. Ah!
重申一遍 我们还是有人要穿制♥服♥
Again, some of us are still in uniform.
这印的太浅了
Oh, this is coming out too light.
我得换一下碳粉
I got to change the toner.
既然要换 或许也可以换一下你的语气
Yeah, and while you're at it, maybe you could change the tone.
你说了些伤人的话
You have said some hurtful things.
我去
Oh, no!
看来你美呆的衣服上沾上了碳粉
looks like you got a little toner on your look.
不行
Nope.
不行
Nope.
没拿工作证
Oh, my badge.
不行
Nope.
爷爷 告诉我妈我不回家吃饭...
Hey, Grandpa, can you tell Mom I'm not gonna be home for din--
她生你气了
Ooh, she's pissed at you.
「她生你气了」
"Ooh, she's pissed at you."
莫莉不和我说话了 艾莉森也不高兴
Molly's not speaking to me. Allison's not thrilled with me.
看来我和戴夫还没矛盾
Guess I have no beef with Dave.
各位好啊
Hey, guys.
你在干什么 晚饭前不能吃冰激凌
What are you doing? You can't have ice cream before dinner.
道上传言 我们不用再听你的话了
Word on the street is we don't have to listen to you anymore.
你知道吗 这是你的错
You know what? This is all your fault.
如果你没有撮合莫莉和那个画画的家伙
My family wouldn't be in shambles
我家就不会一团糟
if you hadn't set Molly up with Crayola Joe.
我不知道他从大学退学了
I didn't know he dropped out of college.
但是无所谓了
But it doesn't matter.
什么 你在逗我吗
What? Are you kidding me?
你总是督促我学习
You were always riding me about my school work,
让我当医生
about becoming a doctor,
你还不让我和没上过大学的人
and you never would have let me date someone
谈恋爱
who wasn't in college.
我不是被那样养大的
I wasn't raised that way,
我也不会那样养大莫莉
and I'm not raising Molly that way, either.
也许你的成长方式错了
Well, maybe you were raised wrong.
说得对 等下 说什么
That's right -- Wait, what?
这么多年我学会的一件事
One thing I learned over the years
就是事情并不像我想的那样是黑白分明的
is that things aren't as black and white as I thought.
我出生在一个国家 我会在另一个国家离世
I was born in one country. I'll die in another.
我结婚50年了 现在我离婚了
I was married for 50 years. Now I'm divorced.
重点是 我的观念与时俱进了
The point is, my views have evolved.
爸 你的那些观点塑造了我的人生
Dad, those views that you're talking about shaped my life.
我成长得很棒啊
And I turned out amazing.
是...吧...
Yeah, sure.
但是温蒂在同样的环境下长大
But Wendi grew up in the same house,
她做了抗争
and she had her struggles.
直到后来我才意识到
It wasn't until later that I realized
是我的严厉造成了她的叛逆
that I caused her to rebel by being so strict.
但是如果我在散漫的环境下长大
But if I grew up in a free-for-all,
我就不会有现在的成就
I would never have accomplished the things that I did.
没错
True.
但是这是莫莉的事
But this is about Molly.
莫莉不是你
Molly is not you.
也许那家伙是她的真命天子
Maybe this guy is the one,
也许不是 他们会分手
or maybe not and they'll break up.
无论怎样 你都要支持她
Either way, you need to be there for her.
相信我 我花了很多年的时间
Trust me, it took me years
才修复了我和温蒂的关系
to repair my relationship with Wendi.
不要和我犯同样的错误
Don't make the same mistake I did.
爸 如果莫莉不原谅你 搬出去住了
Hey, Dad, if Molly never forgives you and moves out,
我可以住她的房♥间吗
can I take over her room?
等一下 我问你干啥 我直接住就可以了
Wait, what am I asking you for? I'll just do it.
有人能听到我说话吗
Somebody hear me in there?
该死
Oh, damn it.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
我要离开这里 等等我
I'm getting out of here. Yo, wait up.
他们到底去哪里了
Yo, where the hell did they go?
这里有鬼吗
Are there ghosts up here?
10楼
不 不 不 不
Oh. No, no, no, no.
15楼
有人吗
Somebody!
在我需要去厕所之前把门打开
Open this door before I got to pee!
真棒 现在我想上厕所了
Great, now I got to pee.
你好 朴医生
Hi, Dr. Park.
你好
Hello.
我有一些配料需要整理
Well, I got some toppings to sort.
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
我想和你谈谈你和杰的事
I want to talk about you and Jae.
那就省省吧 我不需要你的同意
Well, save it because I don't need your approval.
我同意你俩交往
I'm okay with it.
真的吗
Really?
当你说你爱他的时候 我吓坏了
Look, when you said you loved him, I freaked out.
我很抱歉 我...
And I'm sorry. I --
我只是从来没有听你那样说过
I've just never heard you say that before.
尽管我很担心
Even though I'm nervous about it,
我还是希望你知道 我会一直支持你的
I just want you to know that I'm gonna be there for you.
无论发生什么
No matter what happens.
谢谢你 爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
我真的很需要你的支持
I really needed that.
说实话 我也很紧张
I mean, to be honest, I'm nervous, too.
我从来没有对别人有这种感觉
I've never felt this way about anyone before.
我也不知道接下来会怎样
And I don't know where this is going,
但我只知道我现在很快乐
but I do know that I'm happy right now.
你的快乐对我来说就是最重要的 莫莉
And your happiness is all that matters to me, Molly.
我这辈子最害怕的就是看到
Look, my biggest fear in life is seeing
我聪明有才 雄心勃勃的女儿误入歧途
my smart, talented, ambitious daughter's future derailed,
但我意识到我必须要相信
but I realize I have to trust
我聪明有才 雄心勃勃的女儿配得上这些赞誉
that smart, talented, ambitious daughter to be all those things.
爸 我永远都能配得上那些赞誉
Dad, I'll always be all those things.
我可是你和妈妈的女儿
I got it from you and Mom.
你不能遇到点小气流
You know, you don't eject from the plane
就弹出座位弃机
when there's just turbulence.
什么意思
What's that mean?
不知道
No idea.
你妈说的时候我也没搞懂
I didn't make sense when your mom said it either.
我以为只有我一个人听不懂
I thought it might have been just me.
小莫 我拿到了
Mol, I got it.
他们刚跟我说我拿到了
They just told me I got it.
我的天 真的吗
Oh, my God. Really?
对 我们赌赢了
Yeah. The gamble paid off.
什么
What?
杰拿到了洛杉矶艺术博物馆的巨额艺术奖学金
Jae got this huge art fellowship at LACMA.
谢谢你对我的信任
Thank you for believing in me.
这都是你自己赢得的
That was all you.
别逗了
You kidding?
你比我父母还要支持我
You're more supportive than my parents.
所以你才是我的灵感女神
That's why you're my muse.
真棒
Well, that's great.
祝贺你 杰
Congrats, Jae.
我又在看镜子里的自己了
I'm looking in that mirror again.
而且我对看到的很满意
And I likes what I see.
克拉克 祝贺你
Clark, congratulations.
我们成功了
We did it.
我减掉了1.13斤
I lost a pound and a quarter.
不错
Good.
考虑到我刮了胡子理了发
Uh, granted I had a shave and a haircut,
剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表