剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表
我一直在寻找挑战观众的方式
I look for ways to challenge the audience.
甚至惩罚他们的方式
Sometimes punish them.
让我将你的疯狂装瓶摇晃
Let me bottle your crazy and shake it
然后喷在美国人的脸上大笑着逃走
and spray it on America's face and then run away laughing
让他们抓着自己的眼睛
as they claw at their eyes,
尖叫着 「为什么 我都看了些什么」
screaming, "Why? Why? What did I just see?"
我想收你进剧组
I want to put you on the show.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Really.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Really.
-真的吗 -好了 不用跟我秀你的音域
- Really? - Okay, you don't have to show me your whole range.
史蒂夫 快把我衣服上的演员扯下来
Steve, there's an actor on my shirt.
咋了
Sup?
你看什么呢
What are you watching?
「异形大战铁血战士」
"Alien vs. Predator."
太感人了
It's so good.
好吧 到底怎么了 妈妈
Okay, what's really going on, Mom?
听着 你能被斯坦福录取我很高兴
Look, I'm thrilled you got in to Stanford,
但我也为这事担心了十♥八♥年♥
but I've been dreading this for 18 years.
妈妈
Aww, Mom.
你长成了一位优异的女性
You've become such an amazing young woman
还是我最亲密的朋友
and a really close friend.
我忍♥不住想如果我在抚养你时
And I can't help but think if I'd done
松懈了一点
a little worse job raising you
或者让你♥爸♥多抚养一些
or let your dad do more,
也许你什么学校都去不了
maybe you wouldn't have gotten into any schools
只能继续留在我们身边了
and you'd have to keep living with us.
好吧 也就一个小时的飞机
Okay, the flight's only an hour,
谁又知道我毕业后会怎样
and once I graduate, who knows?
现在很多孩子毕业后都搬回家住
These days, a lot of kids are moving back home after college.
我不会跟你要很高的房♥租的
I won't even charge you a high rent.
不过你要是真搬回家住
Though, when you do return,
你可能很难把自己的房♥间要回来了
you might have trouble getting your room back.
能陪你在一起
I'll sleep on the floor if it means
要我睡地板我也愿意
getting to spend time with you.
-我爱你 妈妈 -我也爱你
- I love you, Mom. - I love you, too.
这是干啥呢
What are these for?
我怕你因为我
Well, I was worried you were upset with me
不愿意这么快订婚生我的气
for shutting down the idea of getting engaged so quickly.
没有 没有
No, no, no.
我们的感情刚上了一个新的阶段
We just got to a good place in our relationship.
不需要那么急于跨入下一个
We don't need to rush to the next step.
那你今天一整天为什么对我那么冷淡
Yeah, well, then why have you been so standoffish all day?
我是为肯恩打掩护
I was covering for Ken.
他今天有个试镜
He had an audition today,
不想让你知道
and he didn't want you to know about it.
所以你不是生我的气
Ah, so you weren't mad at me.
你只是对我说谎
You were just being dishonest with me.
那我就放心了
That is such a relief.
我们之间很好
You and me, we're good.
-嗯 -好吗
- Yeah. - Okay?
我去找个花瓶插花
I am going to go find a vase for these.
-好的 -谢谢你
- Okay. - Thank you.
肯恩和一匹小马在地下室
Oh, Ken is in the basement with a pony.
没关系 他知道了
It's okay, he knows about it.
你是不是生肯恩的气了
So, are you upset with Ken?
要知道他对行医这件事很认真的
You should know that he's super-committed to medicine.
我怎能对一个放下恐惧追逐梦想的人生气呢
How can I be mad at a man for setting aside his fears and pursuing his dream?
不止肯恩能做到这一点哦
Ken's not the only one who could do that.
提示哦
Hint, hint.
戴茉娜 戴茉娜
Damona, Damona.
你知道吗 克拉克
You know, Clark?
也许和戴茉娜结婚这主意没那么疯狂
Maybe the idea of me marrying Damona isn't so crazy.
尽管情况变得越来越复杂
Despite how complicated things got between me and...
-蒂芙妮 -这就对了
- Tiffany? - Hmm, there you go.
我并不确定为什么最后那部分听起来像问题
Not really sure why that last part sounded like a question.
蒂芙妮
Tiffany.
你来干什么
Wh-What are you doing here?
我给你发了邮件 但你没回
I e-mailed you, but I never heard back.
你还用「真正的派特里斯」那个邮箱吗
Are you still TheRealPatrice@willtopia.com?
我很抱歉我们之间搞成那个样子
I am so sorry how things turned out with us.
但我一直在改变自己
But I've been doing some real work on myself.
我想从头来过
And I want to try again.
我想要你回到我身边 我爱你 派特
I want you back. I love you, Pat.
天惹
Oh, boy.
各位
Hey, guys.
我拿到那个角色了
I got the part!
我的儿子 演员
My son, the actor.
记住一点 说话别带口音
Just remember -- No accent.
口音梗已经被用烂了
Only good for cheap laughs.
我们等不及明天再知道结果了
Hey, we couldn't wait until tomorrow to find out.
恭喜
Congratulations.
后面还有个蛋糕上写着
There's another cake in there that says
「祝你下次好运」
"Better luck next time."
我真是太 派特
Oh, I'm so -- Oh, Pat.
听着 我很抱歉没告诉你这件事
Look, I'm sorry I wasn't more open about all this.
别在意 我为你感到骄傲
Ah, don't worry about it. I'm proud of you.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, me too.
不过 等你演的那集播出后
Although, after your episode airs,
我有预感跟你共事会变得更难
I have a feeling you're gonna be hard...er to work with.
好莱坞找我
Whoop. Hollywood calling.
看 你已经变了
Yeah, see, you've changed already.
你好
Hello?
好的 很荣幸能等一下丹·哈尔姆
Yes, it would be an honor to hold for Dan Harm okay.
我一直在想
Hey, I've been thinking.
我应该表现得成熟一点儿
I should act my age.
莫莉离家后她的房♥间应该归你
You can have Molly's room when she leaves.
不 爷爷 我也一直在想
No, Grandpa, I, too, have been thinking.
房♥间应该归你
You should take it.
好吧 归我了
Okay. I will.
戴夫 你好像被耍了
Dave, looks like you just got played.
恰恰相反
Quite the contrary.
自从爷爷搬进来 我就看上他的房♥间了
I've had my eye on Grandpa's room since he moved in.
让你的房♥间看起来更值得拥有
Making your room seem desirable
只是一块需要倒下的多米诺骨牌
was just one domino that needed to fall.
你还好吗
Hey. You okay?
很好
Oh, yeah, never better.
肯恩 很高兴我联♥系♥到你了
Ken, I'm glad I caught you.
我刚在和我的朋友家人一起庆祝
Oh, yeah. I was just celebrating with my friends and family.
我不在乎
I don't care.
我在考虑
Yeah, I was just thinking about
我想让你扮演的角色
the character I want you to play.
我想让你演一个有点儿疯
I want you to be a Spanish professor that's a little crazy,
有点古怪的西班牙教授 像你在试演中那样
a little nutty, like you were in the audition.
我想让你每一集都出演
And I want you to be in every episode.
-真的吗 -真的
- Seriously? - Seriously.
我希望你准备好辞去你的日常工作了
I hope you're ready to quit your day job,
如果你有一份日常工作的话
if you even have one.
你看起来像是不应该有的
You seem like you shouldn't.
大家
Uh, guys?
让我猜猜 他们意识到
Let me guess -- They realized
他们犯错了 改主意了
they made a mistake and changed their mind?
他们把这个角色给了约翰·赵
Did they give the part to John Cho?
我的天 不过他真的很有才
My God, though, he is so talented.
不 不是
No, no.
他们想让我成为剧集的常驻演员
They want me to be a series regular.
但这意味着我得辞职
But that means I'd have to quit my job.
太难以置信了
This is so surreal.
派特 万一这事不成的话
Pat, is there any way I could take
有办法可以算我休假吗
a leave of absence in case it doesn't work out?
不行 抱歉 我希望有 但不幸的是
No, sorry, I wish there were, but unfortunately,
剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表