剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表
at least keep up with basic ornithology.
好吧 你不相信我是吧
Fine. You don't believe me?
那你就天天望着窗外吧 像只无聊的猫
Have fun staring out a window all day, like bored cat.
或许我可以尝试下这种羽毛
Maybe I could use one of those feathers.
很难找到 凤毛麟角
Hard to find -- very rare.
但是 你今天走运了
But... you are in luck.
这个是我从韩国带来的
I brought this all the way from Korea --
是我的祖父传给我的
given to me by my grandfather.
给你
Here.
多谢 不仅神奇还很潮
Thanks! Magical and stylish to boot!
这根羽毛是你自信的来源吗
Is that feather the secret to your confidence?
当然不是 我很自信是因为我很酷
No! I'm confident because I'm awesome!
我看见了一位美女坐在餐厅另一侧
And I spot that beautiful girl across the restaurant.
我告诉侍者 我想送给她一杯酒
I tell the waiter, "I want to send her a drink."
但是他不小心把酒端给了戴茉娜
But he accidently brought it to Damona.
可以想到我得有多失望
Well, imagine my disappointment.
我以为是那个帅气的调酒师送给我的
I thought it was from the hot bartender.
天 简直难以置信
Man, you guys are crazy!
在这个病人得知死期将至的工作场合
What's with all this laughter in a professional setting
你们怎么能嬉皮笑脸
where patients come to find out they have weeks to live?
派特 这是艾瑞克
Pat, this is Eric.
艾瑞克是吧
Well. Eric.
戴茉娜的男友都是
Any boyfriend of Damona's is a...
我的男友
boyfriend of mine.
我们应该走了
We should get going.
很高兴认识你们
Yeah, nice meeting you all.
你知道么 艾瑞克
Uh, hey, you know what, Eric?
我也有特别的她
I have a special someone, too.
她叫谢丽尔
Her name is Cheryl.
她是梅萨人
Yeah, she's a -- she's a -- a Mesan,
因为她来自亚利桑那州 梅萨市
in that she is from Mesa, Arizona,
可不是用石头砖块搭房♥子的
not someone who builds with bricks and stones.
泥瓦匠与梅萨人发音相同
那样她的存在就更不可信了
That would make her existence seem less plausible.
她很不错
She sounds great.
她很棒 艾瑞克
Oh, she is great, Eric.
她很棒 你知道么
She is great, yes. You know what?
也许我们四个应该一起出去吃点西班牙小菜
Maybe the four of us should go out some time -- for tapas.
那是谢丽尔
That's Cheryl's...
最喜欢的西班牙地区美食
favorite regional Spanish cuisine.
好吧 听起来不错
Okay. Sounds good.
很好 很好 你知道
Yeah, yeah, good, good. You know what?
我会和谢丽尔商量商量
I-I-I'll check with Cheryl,
我会短♥信♥你我们什么时候有空
and we'll shoot you some dates.
好吧
Okay.
你会给她发短♥信♥说你什么时候有空
You're -- you're gonna shoot her some dates?
派特 你准备怎么收场
Pat! What is your endgame here?
我不知道我在干什么
I don't know what I'm doing!
假女友这幌子已经一发不可收拾了
The wheels have come off the fake-girlfriend dangle!
这是我女友谢丽尔送我的 她收集勺子
It's from my girlfriend, Cheryl! She collects spoons!
朴医生
Excuse me, Dr. Park.
我刚发现你把戴维斯先生
I just found out you're referring Mr. Davis
转给了另外一名心理医生
to another psychiatrist?
是的 门德洛夫医生
Mm-hmm -- Dr. Mendlove,
一位尊重我的判断并且很好的人
a very good man who respects my judgment.
如果他尊重你的判断
Well, if he respects your judgment,
那倒是让我知道了他的判断
that tells me a lot about his judgment.
朴医生 和我不对付是一回事
Okay, Dr. Park, it is one thing to mess with me,
但是你不能和跆拳道冠军
but you do not mess with
埃文·门德洛夫不对付
tae kwon do champion Evan Mendlove.
朴医生 我们能私下里谈谈吗
Dr. Park, maybe we should take this somewhere private.
真的吗 你要「会诊」我
Really? Consult?
我现在在生你的气
I mean, I'm -- I'm really mad at you right now,
但是我想我能做得到
but, you know, I think I could get there.
好吧
Yeah.
在我第一周
In my first week --
在我第一周在你的单位工作
In my first week working at the place where you work,
你难道不应该对我有一点点尊重吗
is it too much for you to show me a little respect?
尊重 你对我呢
Respect?! What about you?
就在昨天 你在我所尊敬的同事
Just yesterday, you told me
和派特面前让我
in front of my esteemed colleagues and Pat
再「深入」检查一下
to dig "a little deeper."
没有人对我说过这句话
Nobody's ever said that to me before.
别人说我很难相处
Sure, I've been called difficult,
容易哭泣 吃饭挑三拣四
an easy cry, a fussy eater,
但是没人在医术上质疑过我
but no one's ever questioned my judgment as a doctor.
-我呢 -你什么都吃
- What about me? - You'll eat anything!
那么你为什么怀疑我的诊断有问题
I mean, what about you questioning my judgment?
我难道不应该得到和你一样尊重吗
Don't I deserve the same respect?
赶紧承认吧
Look, admit it --
因为我是你丈夫所以你就待我不同
You're treating me differently because I'm your husband.
你会让别的医生去「深入检查」吗
Would you have told any other doctor to "dig deeper"?
如果别的医生叫我「亲爱的」
Well, if any other doctor called me "Sweetie"
又在我面前学错误音打断我的话
and made a game-show buzzer at me,
我会一拳打上去的
I would have punched them in the throat.
这就对了 感觉如何
That's right. How's that taste?
朴医生夫妇
Hi, Drs. Park.
戴维斯先生回来了
So, uh, Mr. Davis is back,
他只是有一丢丢的好奇
and he's just a teensy bit curious
是否有人诊断出他得了什么病
if anyone has figured out what's wrong with him.
很好 我现在就去见他
Good. Good. I'm gonna see him right now.
我会证明我是对的
And I'm gonna prove I'm right.
我会证明我是对的
I'm gonna prove I'm right,
之后我让你这得意的脸往哪儿摆
and then I'm gonna shove your smug face in it.
你会
Oh, you would lo--
嗨 派特 有时间吗
Hey, Pat. You got a minute?
有 我能为你做什么
Yeah. What can I do for you?
我就是想提醒你我周五休息
Well, I just wanted to remind you I'm taking off Friday.
艾瑞克和我要一起去圣塔芭芭拉
Eric and I are going up to Santa Barbara.
-我同意了 -多谢
- I don't see a problem. - Thanks.
回来时给我和谢丽尔
Hey, bring back some restaurant recommends
说说有什么好餐厅 可以吗
for me and Cheryl, would you?
她喜欢西班牙小菜
She loves tapas.
这点我一共提到了两次
I've mentioned that twice
防止你检查我说话是否前后一致
in case you're clocking my consistency.
这个谢丽尔根本不存在 是吧
There is no Cheryl, is there?
什么
What?
那是不可能的
That's crazy.
如果这个谢丽尔不存在 我很想知道
Well, if there isn't, I'd sure like to know
我刚把我网飞的密♥码♥给谁了
who I just gave my Netflix password to.
好吧 没有谢丽尔
All right, there's no Cheryl.
你怎么发现的
What gave me away?
你老说她是真实的
Well... all that saying that she's real
让我觉得她大概真不是真实的
made me think she's probably not real.
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do this?
我想让你嫉妒
I was trying to make you jealous.
等等 我以为我们
Wait. I thought we were just --
我知道 只是炮♥友♥
I know -- just friends with benefits.
我知道 别误会 我喜欢那些上♥床♥福利
Yeah, and don't get me wrong -- I was loving those benefits.
-可是 -我也喜欢
- But... - Me too.
我只是没想到「友」的部分
Well...I just didn't expect the "friends" part
反而是我最喜欢的
to be my favorite.
有时候我们会坐着聊聊天
You know, sometimes when we'd just sit and talk,
那 那感觉很好 而且我
that was -- it was nice, and I --
我才发现自己想要更多这种感觉
I just found myself wanting more of that.
那你可以说出来啊
Well, you could have said something.
那可不是 然后你会说「没门 你个种马
Oh, sure, and have you say, "No way, stud.
你有且只有一件事做的好」
You're good for one thing and one thing only."
听着 派特
Look, Pat...
朋友那部分 咱们仍然是的
The friends part, you still got that.
那是永远不会变的
That never went away.
剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表