剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表
and I didn't want you to worry unnecessarily.
我现在完全明白了 我很感激
I totally get that now, and I appreciate it.
说实话 我特别为你高兴
And, honestly, I am so happy for you.
这是你应得的
You deserve this.
谢谢你 小莫
Thanks, Mol.
我在想 要不我们不去约塞密提国立公园了
And, y-you know, I was thinking, instead of Yosemite,
去新英格兰的阿巴拉契亚山道远足吧
How about hiking the Appalachian Trail in New England?
我喜欢这个安排
I'd love that.
我爱你
And I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
花生酱的冰激凌机坏了 哥们
The peanut butter's broken, dude.
我知道 维修的人马上就来了
Yeah. The guy's coming.
好极了
Right on.
你说的
Hey, you know when you said,
「你为什么要吃鸡翅」
"Why did you eat the chicken wings?"
那是什么意思
What was that about?
我爷爷跟我说了一个关于鸡翅的韩国迷信
My grandpa told me this old korean superstition
说吃鸡翅会让你离我而去
about chicken wings and how they make you fly away.
天啊 我奶奶也一直说着同样的事情
Oh, god. My grandma says that kind of stuff all the time.
她不给我买♥♥鞋 因为她怕
She won't buy me shoes, 'cause she's afraid
我会走掉 再也见不到她了
I'm gonna "Walk away" and never see her again.
你知道吗
You know what?
等你下班后
After you get off,
咱们去买♥♥点鸡翅和新鞋
let's go get wings and buy some new sneakers.
我对咱俩就是这么自信
That's how much I believe in us.
成交
Deal.
所以总而言之 虽然诊所的大多数事情
So, all in all, while most things in this clinic
很不错 但仍有
are "Zip-a-dee-do," There is still this --
恼人的数字指标下降的问题
this pesky issue with the dip in the numbers.
派特
Ah. Pat.
咱俩能到你办公室谈谈吗
Can I see you in your office, please?
查尔斯 等一下
Charles, wait.
怎么了
What's going on?
他要解雇派特
He's gonna fire Pat.
-查尔斯 你不能 -没事的 肯恩
- Charles, you can't -- - It's okay, Ken.
我试着做一个温暖的人 但我就是我
Look, I tried being warm, but I am who I am.
如果对你来说还不够好 那就解雇我吧
If that's not good enough for you, then go ahead. Fire me.
好吧 走吧
All right. Come on.
不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no!
查尔斯 我知道当你第一次见派特的时候
Charles, I know Pat doesn't come off as warm
你觉得他不是个温暖的人
when you first meet him.
他会说很多奇怪的东西
Yes, he says really weird things.
他说话节奏很慢
His cadence is slow.
他走路的姿态很奇怪 发型也很怪
He has an odd gait, strange hair,
脸上永远都没有表情
and face never shows emotion.
我忘了我要说什么了
Okay, I lost my train of thought.
你不能因为你不喜欢某个人
Look, man, you can't just fire somebody
就把他解雇
because you don't like them.
你在说什么啊
Ohh! What ever do you mean?
我只是因为数字指标的下降
I mean, all I see is a-a dip in the numbers.
数字 数字 对了
Numbers! Numbers -- right.
我们每天的病患就诊率可能有点下降
Our patient-per-day ratio may be barely down,
但那是因为派特给了医生更多的时间
but that's because Pat gives the doctors more time
和每个病人相处 正因为如此
to spend with each patient, and because of that,
我们的再住院率下降了
our re-hospitalization rate is down
我们的总体发病率和死亡率也下降了
and our overall morbidity and mortality rates,
因为派特知道对病人的照顾是多么重要
because Pat knows how important patient care is.
当护士工会需要更多的可控时间的时候
And when the nurses union needed more manageable hours,
派特给了我们
Pat gave them to us
因为他知道那么做是正确的
because he knew it was the right thing to do.
我上个月有健康危机 是他给我时间休息
I had a health scare last month, and he gave me time off
还帮我找了最好的医生
and helped me find the best doctor.
他提供了所有能提供的帮助
He -- he couldn't have been more supportive.
派特·海因是我见过的最周到 最体贴的人
Pat Hein is the most thoughtful, caring person I've ever met.
所以我才当他的女朋友
That's why I'm his girlfriend.
是的 我俩复合了
That's right -- we're back together again.
玛芬从来不会说谎
The muffin never lies!
说到底
Look, the bottom line is --
你俩复合了
You guys are back together?!
-我就知道 -天啊
- I know! - Oh, my god!
嘘嘘嘘 现在不是时候
Shh, shh, shh! Shush, shush! Not now!
派特照顾我们 我们才能照顾我们的病人
Pat takes care of us so we can take care of our patients.
可能不是一个拥抱 也不是那难看的毛衣
It may not be a hug or an ugly sweater...
但那才是真正的温暖
But that is what real warmth is.
所以这一切是怎么发生的
So, how did this happen?
我早就发现了
I totally called it.
-真的吗 -真的 从一块玛芬看出的
- Really? - Yeah. From a muffin.
-一块玛芬 -知道吗
- From a muffin. - You know what? Hey!
我能看出来
I can see it.
你们真的是个大家庭
You guys are actually a family.
派特 你不是那个没人喜欢的怪叔叔
And, Pat, you're not the weird uncle that nobody likes.
你是那个人人都喜欢的怪叔叔
You're the weird uncle that everybody likes.
谢谢啊 查尔斯
Thank you for noticing, Charles.
事实上 你和我还挺像的
In fact, you and I are quite similar.
咱俩都是英俊潇洒的
We're both handsome blokes
更喜欢用奇怪措辞的家伙
who prefer an odd turn of phrase.
最终 我们爱我们的同事
And at the end of the day, we love the people we work with.
就像老话说的
It's like that old kiwi saying --
「有时你遇到某人 对他有自己的看法
"Sometimes you meet someone and think something of them,
之后你发现别人和你的看法不同
and then you find out that others think different things of them,
之后就改变了之后的计划」
and then you change your mind about what it was you were going to do."
我总是这么说
I say that all the time.
好了 继续吧
All right, carry on!
派特 关于之前的分歧 我很抱歉
Oh, and, Pat, I'm sorry for the dust-up.
没什么
Oh, not a problem.
听到你亲切的话语
You know, hearing your kind words
感受到同事们的爱
and feeling the love of my colleagues --
比任何的升职都好
Well, that's better than any promotion.
很高兴你能这么想
I'm glad you feel that way.
剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表