剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表
好消息
Great news.
我给咱搞到《保镖》的票了
I just got us tickets to "The Bodyguard."
妈 我知道你不太懂流行文化
Mom, I know you're a little pop-culture challenged,
但那电影早就下映了
but that's not in theaters anymore.
不 不是电影 是音乐剧
No, not the movie -- the musical.
在庞特吉斯剧院
At the Pantages.
你真是太好了 可是为什么
That's nice of you, but why?
我们一家人欢聚的时候还不够
We don't do enough things together as a family.
我之前求你让我为大家策划活动
I begged you to let me choreograph something for all of us.
我觉得大家一起去看《保镖》
Look, I thought seeing "The Bodyguard"
会很欢乐的
would be a fun thing to do together,
就我们四个
just the four of us.
好主意 我爱《保镖》
Good call. I love "The Bodyguard."
就我们五个
Just the five of us.
拜托各位别喊了 我是说
Will everyone please stop yelling? I mean...
抱歉
I'm sorry.
昨晚开麦夜搞得太晚了
My open mic went pretty late last night,
我没怎么睡
so I didn't get much sleep.
对了 我技惊四座
I killed, by the way.
太好了
Oh, that's right.
回归喜剧圈了 爸爸
Getting back in the comedy game, huh, Dad?
对 但别说是回归
Yeah, well, I mean, don't call it a comeback.
我在里面叱咤多年了
I've been here for years.
等等 克拉克和康纳明天不是有活动吗
Wait. Aren't Clark and Connor having a thing tomorrow?
对 但是不重要
Yeah, but it's casual.
我们不去也没事
I'm sure we can miss it.
那事我们肯定不会带上孩子们
It's definitely not something we need to drag the kids to.
拜托 克拉克和康纳会理解的
Oh, please. Clark and Connor would understand.
那可是《保镖》
It's "The Bodyguard."
肯恩医生
第二季 第二十一集
各位 听着 简单提醒一句
Hey, everybody, listen. Quick reminder --
野餐会定在这周末了
our barbecue is this weekend,
我和康纳得统计下谁要去
so Connor and I need to get a head count.
不是大事 肯定很放松
No big deal, should be super chill.
知道吗 克拉克 我们去不了了
You know what, Clark, we're not gonna make it.
派特要带我出城
Pat's taking me out of town.
不不 不行
No! No, you can't.
抱歉来不了了
Ah, sorry to miss it,
我抵挡不了美丽的圣卡塔利娜岛的召唤
but the lovely isle of Santa Catalina calls.
不能改到其他周末吗
Can't you go another weekend?
恐怕不行 这是世界著名的
Afraid not. No, this is mating season
野牛的交♥配♥季节
for their world-famous bison.
旅店房♥间的定金是不能退款的
And the hotel's room deposit is non-refundable,
而且我看的房♥间超级便宜
and I'm almost comedically cheap.
好 拜托 拜托 拜托
Okay, please, please, please,
告诉我 你们会去的
tell me you guys are gonna be there.
快速问一句
Um, quick question --
这是素食者野餐会吗
will this be a vegan barbecue?
显然 暴♥力♥源于食肉 为什么这么问
Obviously. Violence begins with the fork. Why?
没为什么
No reason.
我看到你了
I see you.
-我看到他 -其实我们还真有安排
- I see him do -- - We actually do have plans.
我们要去庞特吉斯剧院
We're all gonna see "The Bodyguard"
看《保镖》
at the Pantages.
你们不能改到其他周末去吗
Can't you go see that some other weekend?
我们票都买♥♥了
We already bought tickets,
孩子们和DK要去 所以
and the kids and D.K. are going, so --
我们的是家人好友欢聚野餐会
Well, our barbecue is family-friendly,
所以非常欢迎DK和孩子们
so D.K. and the kids are more than welcome.
我去看看有没有办法
I guess I can see if there's some way
把票卖♥♥掉
to dump off the tickets,
-可我 -很好 算上你们 说好了
- but I -- - Great, you're in. This is a verbal contract.
明天见
I will see you tomorrow.
-我说的是试一试 -好吧
- I said I would try. - Fine!
听着 宝贝
Listen, sweetie,
我跟你一样害怕死了
I am just as freaked out as you are,
但派特和戴茉娜要去卡塔利娜岛
but Pat and Damona are going to Catalina.
对 康纳 他们知道野牛的事
Yes, Connor, they know about the bison.
好 因为没人知道是我们的惊喜婚礼
Well, yeah, because no one knows it's our surprise wedding.
我的天啊
Oh...my...God.
我得挂了
I have to go.
肯恩
Ken.
不是
Nope.
你听到了多少
How much did you hear?
你为什么蒙着头睡觉
And why do you sleep with your head covered?
我什么都没听到
I didn't hear anything.
我的鼻子怕冷
And my nose gets cold.
你们真的要结了吗
You guys are actually doing it?
我们要结婚了
We're doing it.
-太替你们高兴了 -谢谢
- I am so happy for you. - Yeah, thanks,
-只是会成彻底的灾难 -不
- except it's gonna be this total disaster. - Oh, no.
你会听到很多 但婚姻也有美好的时刻
You'll hear that a lot, but marriage has its moments.
不 是婚礼 都没人会出席
No. Th-the wedding -- no one's even gonna show up.
或许你要是跟大家说
Well, maybe if you told people.
不不 必须留作惊喜
No. No, no, no. It has to be a surprise.
我和康纳去参加朋友的惊喜婚礼时
When Connor and I went to our friends' surprise wedding,
当来宾意识到
it was just -- it was so lovely and amazing
现场是什么情况后露出的
to watch the joy on their guests' faces
快乐表情 真的太感人太震撼了
when they realized what was happening.
我们决定
We just -- we decided
就要像这样完婚
that's how we wanted to get married.
-听着很浪漫 但 -对
- That sounds beautiful, but -- - Yeah.
但你们知道这样收不到任何礼物吧
But you understand you won't be getting any gifts, right?
不 我知道后就得准备礼物了吗
Oh, no, am I on the hook for a gift now that I know?
不用 我们不在乎礼物
No. We don't care about gifts.
只希望朋友们能来
We just want our friends to be there.
那你干嘛说是个素食者野餐会
Then why'd you call it a vegan barbecue?
你既然知道了 或许 或许
Now that you know, maybe -- maybe --
你能说服其他人也来吗
do you think that you could convince people to come?
没问题 伙计 包在我身上
You got it, buddy. Consider it done.
但你不能跟别人说 连艾莉森也不行
But you can't tell anyone, not even Allison.
拜托 我们都不怎么说话了
Please, we barely even talk anymore.
各位
Oh, hey, guys.
看来我终究得去参加克拉克的活动
So I think I'm gonna drop in on Clark's thing after all.
或许你们也该参加
Oh, hey, maybe you should, too.
去不了 我们告诉过你了我们要去卡塔利娜岛
No, we told you we're gonna be in Catalina.
是啊 一小时前你还说不想去呢
Yeah. Just an hour ago, you weren't going either.
我那是因为太累了随口说的
Well, yeah, that's the exhaustion talking.
奉献那么精彩的喜剧表演后很难恢复精力的
I mean, it's hard to come down from such an epic set.
但克拉克是我们的好朋友
But, you know, Clark's a friend,
为了他我们理应出席
and, you know, we should be there for him.
你懂的 理应出席的
You know, to be there.
为了他
For him.
但这间酒店的退款政策特别严格
Yeah, it's just this hotel's cancellation policy is really strict,
预订的是蜜月套房♥就更难退款了
especially when you book the honeymoon suite.
派特
Pat!
我本打算给你个惊喜的
Ah, that was meant to be a surprise.
派特 你太贴心了
Oh! Pat, that is so nice.
当时只有蜜月套房♥可以预订了
Well, it was the only room available.
该死 我本打算不告诉你的
Damn! I was gonna keep that to myself.
好吧 二位
Okay, look, guys.
相信我 你们肯定不想错过这次聚会的
Trust me -- you do not want to miss this.
倒不是说会有什么特别的事发生
I mean, not that anything's gonna happen,
但如果发生了
but if it did,
你们肯定不会原谅自己的
you'd never forgive yourselves.
克拉克和康纳要结婚了对不对
Are Clark and Connor getting married?
什么
What?!
不 当然不是 不是
No! No, of course not! No!
你知道吗
You know what?
我不小心听到克拉克
剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表