剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表
不过与我认识的大多数苦力相比
Although he's a little more business casual
他倒是多了几分商务休闲风
than most of the salties I run with.
肯恩
Hey, Ken,
我联♥系♥了艾莉森问她想不想要那份工作
I reached out to Allison about that job.
但她就像我前妻在我们的度蜜月时那样
But not unlike my ex-wife on our honeymoon,
早已做好了拒绝我的准备
she had that no locked and loaded.
是啊 她认为
Yeah, she doesn't think
我们一起工作这个主意不太好
us working in the same place is the best idea.
你说得也太轻描淡写了
Uh, well, that's the understatement of the year.
我表示我可以提供给她额外的假期
You know, I offered her extra vacation time,
加薪和奖金
an increase in pay and bonuses,
这样她都不肯咬钩
and she would not bite.
她不肯咬吗
She wouldn't?
不咬
No.
看来她是真心不愿意与你共事啊
She must really not want to be around you.
但不必担心 我会攻破她的防线的
But don't worry. I'll break her.
你不会正好在考虑辞职吧
Hey, you wouldn't consider quitting?
算了 我会想到其他主意的
Ah, never mind. I'll think of something else.
不过就目前而言 你走人最有诱惑力
But, for now, you quitting is the idea to beat.
瑜伽
注意调节呼吸
Focus on your breathing.
这里是一个安全的空间
This is a safe space.
将你的所有烦恼抛在门外
All your problems stay outside the door.
艾莉森 我们的婚姻陷入危机了
Allison, our marriage is in trouble!
抱歉 我的某个烦恼会开门
Sorry. One of mine got in.
说吧 你这次又是为什么抓狂
Okay, why are you spinning out this time?
你几个月来一直说想离开私人诊所
You've been talking about leaving private practice for months.
然而你却拒绝了这个完美的工作机会
And yet, you turn down the perfect opportunity
就因为我
because of me?
太让我受伤了 艾莉森
That really hurts, Allison.
和我在一起就这么让你反感吗
Is being around me so objectionable to you?
此时此刻还是总的来说
At this moment or in general?
我是认真的
I'm serious.
当派特告诉我
When Pat told me
我们有机会一起工作时
about the possibility of us working together,
我的反应是「我的天 让这梦想成真吧 派爷」
I was like, "Hot damn. Make that happen, Pat Hein."
好吧 听我说
Okay, look.
这不只是因为我不想和你一起工作
This isn't just about not wanting to work with you.
尽管你的确是健托邦的一大骨干
Although you are a big presence at Welltopia,
我会一直处在你的阴影之下
and I'd always be in your shadow.
谢谢你这么说
Thank you. I appreciate that.
但我也一直为了
But I've also worked hard
能建立自己的诊所而努力工作
to build my own practice,
我不确定我做好了准备就此放手
and I'm not sure I'm ready to let it go
受雇于人
and become an employee.
借用你婚礼祝酒词里的一句话
To steal a phrase from your wedding toast,
「失去自主♥权♥让我心情复杂难以言明」
"I don't know how I feel about losing my autonomy."
那其实是在婚礼彩排晚宴上说的 不过
That was actually the rehearsal dinner, but...
所以你的意思是
So what you're saying is,
这主要是出于为事业考虑
this is more about your career
而不是咱俩的感情出现了问题
and not a problem between you and me?
咱俩好得很
You and I are fine.
不是因为那个
It's not about that.
是因为我重视我的工作
It's about me valuing what I do.
不是只有你自己重视你的工作
Well... you're not the only one who values what you do.
我也重视
I do, too.
以前一直重视
Always have,
以后我也会一直支持你
and I'll always be here to support you.
谢谢你 肯恩
Thanks, Ken.
我正需要听这些话
I needed that.
最近所有的事都让我压力好大
Everything's gotten so stressful.
瑜伽课呢 难道没有帮助吗
What about the yoga class? Doesn't that help?
今天就不像往常那么有帮助
Some days more than others.
有没有搞错
Are you kidding me?
然后我就说
So then I'm like,
「无意冒犯 克里斯托夫
"With all due respect, Christophe,
难道我们不该将这些想法
shouldn't we present these ideas
在与丹佛的电♥话♥会议开始前提出吗」
before the conference call to Denver?"
-他到底在想些什么 是吧 -是啊
- I mean, what is he thinking? Right? - Right?
就像在逼人说 「拜托 克里斯托夫
Like, it's like-it's like, "Come on, Christophe.
快把项目搞定」
Get with the program. Aah!"
这样真好
Oh. This is nice.
我从没有过一段恋情
I have never been in a relationship
能让我如此坦诚地倾诉我的为人与工作
where I could be so honest about who I am and what I do.
是啊
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
秉着同样的精神 我不得不坦白一件事
In that same spirit, I have to say something.
什么事
Oh. What is it?
我根本不知道你在那间办公室里做些什么
I have no idea what you do at that office.
-什么 -真的
- What? - Yeah.
对不起 我毫无头绪
Sorry. Just not a clue.
我得走了
Uh, you know what? I got to go.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
我只是需要一点时间
I just need a little time.
该死的
Damn it.
戴夫 邮件到了
Dave, the mail is here.
是我的《摩登大厨》杂♥志♥吗
Ooh! Is that Modern Chef?
我已经在流口水了
I'm already salivating.
不 这下糟了
No! This is bad.
如果我们假装有邮政罢♥工♥这回事
If we're pretending there's a postal strike,
就不能让爸妈看见成堆的邮件
mom and dad can't see a stack of mail!
你考试的时候怎么没这么努力
Wow. Where was that kind of problem solving
解决难题
when you took that test?
同志们好
Hey, guys.
「同志们好」 太好笑了
"Hey, guys." Hilarious.
这人就没有不搞笑的时候吗
Does this guy have an off switch?
回见
See ya.
你今天过得怎么样
So, how was your day?
挺好的
It was fine.
你想谈谈这个吗
So, want to talk about this?
那怎么会在你手里
How did you get that?
拜托
Come on.
当我11岁的儿子告诉我邮政罢♥工♥了
when my 11-year-old tells me there's a mail strike
而我又看到邮差送邮件来
and I see the mailman delivering our mail...
我自然能根据这些推断出
I put two and two together and realized
那肯定是一次超短的 立即得到解决的罢♥工♥
it must have been a super-short strike that got resolved right away.
你为什么瞒着我们
So, why didn't you tell us?
我以为你会生气
I thought you'd be upset.
只是一次考试而已
It's just a test.
你总可以重考的
You can always take it again.
我不知道为什么会这样
I don't know what happened.
我以为我准备好了
I thought I was prepared.
我也是过来人
Hmm. Been there.
真的吗
Really?
真的 我就像你一样
Yeah. I'm just like you.
第一次考SAT时考砸了
First time I took the SATs, I tanked it.
爷爷当时像你现在一样表示理解吗
Was grandpa as understanding as you are?
不 他可没有
No, he was not.
「你这是什么毛病 这分也太低了
"What's wrong with you?! These scores so low,
以美国娃的标准都算低的」
even for American kid! Eh!"
但我重考了 成绩好多了
But you know, I took 'em again and did better,
进入杜克大学学习 成为一名医生
got into Duke, became a doctor,
我明白你的感受
so I know how you feel.
一直以来我都过得太顺了
Everything's always come so easy for me.
如果以后不再顺利怎么办
What if it doesn't anymore?
如果我上不了好大学怎么办
What if I don't get into a good school?
爸爸 我好害怕
Dad...I'm scared.
你知道的
Well, you know,
生活有时候是很不容易 但你知道吗
sometimes life is scary, but you know what?
我从不担心你
I never worry about you.
你可以的
剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表