剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表
I read ahead.
妈妈
Hey, Mom.
有空了给我回个电♥话♥
When you get a chance, call me back.
有些事我们得好好聊聊
Seems we have a couple things to catch up on,
比如谁结婚了 谁还单着
like, I don't know, who's married and who isn't.
回电♥话♥
Call me.
你还好吧
Hey. How you doing?
「渐行渐远」 什么意思啊
They "grew apart." What does that even mean?
要真有 那他们也是越长越像
If anything, they've grown more alike.
妈妈的胡子都能跟老爸的胡子比了
Mom's mustache is giving Dad's a run for its money.
我觉得还是有区别的
I think it looks distinguished.
我不知道 我得补救 艾莉森
I don't know. I need to fix this, Allison.
亲爱的 很遗憾 你补不了
Honey, unfortunately, you can't fix it.
你只能接受
All you can do is accept it.
接受你个大头鬼
You accept it!
我接受了
I have.
别冲我吼
Whoa! Stop yelling at me.
听着 我知道这很难受 但是
Listen, I know this is upsetting, but --
该怎么委婉点说呢
How do I put this gently?
你都四十好几了
You're in your mid 40s.
是啊 这么多年
Yeah, and all those years,
我从没怀疑过我父母的婚姻
I never questioned my parents' marriage.
他们从韩国搬过来
They moved here from Korea.
当时只能依靠彼此 挺了过来
All they had was each other and that's what got them through.
或者至少他们是这么蒙我的
Or at least that's the lie they were shucking.
我都不知道该相信什么了
I don't even know what to believe anymore.
可能他们从没幸福过
Maybe they were never really happy.
这不能说明他们没有幸福过
This doesn't mean they were never happy.
他们看着幸福吗
Do they look happy?
这例子举得不好
Well, that's a bad example.
老韩国拍照从来不笑
Hard-core Koreans never smile in pictures.
因为是软弱的标志
It's a sign of weakness.
可能很幸福呢 在时时乐吃饭呢
They're probably happy. They're at Sizzler.
或许他们在想
Or maybe they're thinking,
「我巴不得快点摆脱这段婚姻」
"I can't wait to run screaming from this marriage."
我咋穿着水手服
And why am I in a sailor suit?!
我四岁就当海军了吗
Was I in the navy when I was 4?
我都不知道什么是真的了
I don't know what's real anymore.
我去浴室了
I'll be in the shower.
你怎么还没睡
Hey, what are you still doing up?
我做了点让人心忧的研究
I was doing some troubling research.
我发现作为父母离异孩子的孩子
It turns out as a child of a child of divorce,
未来我离婚的几率也更大
I'm more likely to get divorced myself someday.
那你有什么感觉
And how does that make you feel?
不好 莫莉
Not great, Molly.
我和艾米丽注定没戏
Emily and I are doomed.
好了
Okay.
这种焦虑转移可不是你这个年龄应该有的
This is a transference of worry that's not age-appropriate.
你能用我这个年龄听得懂的方式解释一下吗
Can you say that in a way that is age-appropriate?
你只是蠢
You're being dumb.
你至少折中一下啊
Could've split the difference.
听我说
So, get this.
我爸爸没有背叛我妈妈
My dad wasn't cheating on my mom.
他们结婚五十年后离婚了
They got divorced after 50 years.
我或许还当过海军
Oh, and I may have been in the navy.
你该站在你♥爸♥的立场上想想
You should look at this from your dad's point of view.
没错 他经历了很多
You're right. He is going through a lot.
是啊 睡了无数女人
Yeah, through a lot of tail.
美国演员 特征是两撇胡子
他就像亚洲版查尔斯·布朗森所向无敌
He's out there crushing it like an Asian Charles Bronson.
挥舞着他生来就有的
Rocking that stainless-steel barbecue brush of a mustache
不锈钢烧烤刷似的两撇胡子
like he was born with it.
肯恩 我得跟被你叫做老爸的帅大爷
Ken, I need to prowl the single scene
搭档征战情场
with the silver fox you call Dad.
你帮我搞定
Make it happen.
你们知道最糟糕的是什么吗
You want to know the worst part of all this?
抱歉 那还不糟吗
Sorry. That wasn't it?
他们的婚姻看着那么靠谱
Their marriage seemed so solid.
如果他们都离婚了 那谁都会离
I mean, if they could crap out, anybody could.
巴拉克和米歇尔例外
Not Barack and Michelle!
你少瞎说
Don't you even!
你不会担心和艾莉森会离婚 是吧
I mean, you're not worried about you and Allison, are you?
你干嘛跟他提这个
Yo! Why would you say that to him?!
不知道
I don't know.
之前不担心 但现在很担心
I w-- I wasn't worried, but I am now.
可是 我是说你父母
But -- but -- I-I mean, your parents,
他们结婚时或许都很年轻吧
they probably got married really young, right?
-对 没错 -对吧
- Yeah, that's true. - Yeah.
但我和艾莉森结婚时也挺年轻
But Allison and I got married young,
他们也生了一儿一女
and they had a daughter and a son
就是莫莉和戴夫这么大
with the same age difference as Molly and Dave.
天呐 我的婚姻跟我父母的一样
Oh, my God, I have the same marriage as my parents,
只不过艾莉森的小胡子没我妈的那么凶残
except that Allison's mustache is less aggressive than my mom's!
别自己吓自己 没有两段相同的婚姻
Will you stop freaking out? No two marriages are alike.
没错 他们的婚姻更幸福
You're right. Theirs was better.
他们从没吵架
They never argued!
我两天不到
I mean, I can't go two days
就会惹艾莉森生气
without doing something to piss off Allison.
惹的不仅仅是艾莉森
Not just Allison.
好吧 她抱怨什么了
Well, what does she complain about?
她老是说我不够关心她
Well, she's always saying I'm not attentive,
我不浪漫 不重视她的感受
I'm not romantic, I minimize her feelings.
但我甚至不觉得这是问题 谁在乎呢
But I don't even count that one because, you know, who cares?
你知道谁也有同样的缺点吗
You know who else has those same flaws?
我老爸
Papa.
我要维护这段婚姻以免为时已晚
I have to fix this marriage before it's too late.
破碎家庭的循环到此结束
The cycle of shattered families ends now.
等等 齐默先生来进行肌腱炎复诊了
Hold up. Mr. Zimmer's here for a follow-up on his tendonitis.
破碎家庭的循环大概二十分钟后结束
The cycle of shattered families ends in about 20 minutes.
午餐愉快 我的同事和生命之光
Happy lunch hour, colleague and light of my life.
扔掉这湿乎乎的三明治
Ditch that soggy sandwich.
科比
Kobe.
因为你即将享受到曼谷的味道
'Cause you're about to feast on a taste of Bangkok.
我知道你喜欢这个因为你以前说过
Which I know you love because you said it in the past,
而且我向莫莉再次确认过
and I double-checked with Molly.
大丽花 我的最爱
Dahlias. My favorite.
「很遗憾你失去了亲人」
"Sorry for your loss"?
不是 别管它
No. Ignore that.
我在小礼堂里拿的
I swiped them from the chapel.
我本来打算买♥♥一束的 但是我没时间了
I was gonna buy some, but I ran out of time.
齐默先生的肌腱炎结果是发丝状裂缝
Mr. Zimmer's tendonitis turned out to be a hairline fracture.
好吧 那这是怎么回事
Okay, what's happening here?
医学上来说
Well, medically speaking,
有时候腕关节X光不能显示裂
sometimes a wrist X-ray won't show the fra--
不 肯恩 我是说这个
No, Ken. With this.
也许我疯了
Look, maybe I'm crazy,
但是我害怕我们会像我的父母那样收场
but I -- I'm afraid we could end up like my parents.
我是说想想看 我们的婚姻十分相似
I mean, think about it. Our marriages are very similar.
是的 的确很疯狂
Okay, that is crazy.
我们一点都不像你的父母
We're nothing like your parents.
我们彼此相爱
We love each other,
而且我们互相接受彼此真正的样子
and we accept each other for who we are.
谢谢 小艾 我的确需要这安慰
Thanks, Al. I really needed that.
不
Oh, no.
怎么了 你在胡思乱想什么
What? What are you in the process of overthinking?
我妈在他们的三十周年纪念日时
My mother said almost the exact same thing to my dad
在时时乐餐厅对我爸爸说过几乎同样的话
on their 30th anniversary at the Sizzler!
等等 所以我吃不到美味的午餐了
Wait. So I don't get the nice lunch?
抱歉 我要化悲愤为食量
Sorry, I need to go eat my feelings.
认真的吗 花也要拿走吗
Seriously? The flowers, too?
它们可漂亮了
They're pretty.
剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表