剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
他吓坏了
He's freaking out!
你见过他面对魔鬼蛋
Have you ever seen four feet of daylight
却没有扑上去吗
between him and a deviled egg?
他只是紧张 这很正常
He's just nervous, which is natural.
我们不应该强迫他
Well, I don't think we should be pushing him
如果他不想去
if he doesn't want to do it.
他确实想去
He does want to do it.
我告诉你 让他面对挑战是好事
I'm telling you, it's good for him to face a challenge.
谁知道什么情况呢 也许他们喜欢他的点子
And who knows? They might love his idea.
得了吧 艾莉森
Oh, come on, Allison.
少盲目乐观了
Sprinkle your fairy dust someplace else.
你知道这会是什么下场
You know how this is gonna go.
不知道 但我知道我们无论如何
No, but I do know we need to support
都要支持信任他
and believe in him no matter what.
如果你做不到
And if you don't get that,
那你才是最刻薄的赢家评委
then you are the meanest Shark of all.
肯恩·朴和艾莉森·朴 戴夫下一个上场
Okay, Ken and Allison Park? Dave is up next.
好的 他就在
Yeah. He's right over, uh...
他去哪了
Where'd he go?
戴夫
Dave?
戴夫
Dave?
他不见了
He's gone.
选手跑了
We got a runner.
所有收据都按照日期和种类进行了交叉对比
So, every receipt has been cross referenced by date and category,
我还给你省了一万二的课税减免
and I saved you $12,000 in deductions.
太厉害了
This is brilliant.
你简直超出我的想象
You've really gone above and beyond here.
正如所承诺的 推荐信
And, as promised, a letter of recommendation.
我来读吧
May I?
尊敬的招生办 我很荣幸能够向您推荐
"Dear Admissions Department, It's my pleasure to recommend
一位出类拔萃的年轻人
a wonderfully bright young woman,
如果这位加州女孩
provided this California girl
能够挺过康涅狄格州严酷的冬天
can brave the harsh Connecticut winters."
等等 什么
Wait. What?
作为毕业于本校的学生 我可以说莫莉·朴
"As someone who's been there, I can say that Molly Park
有成为一名优秀牛蛙的实力
has what it takes to be a Fightin' Bullfrog.
牛蛙是康州斯坦福德社区大学学生象征
等等 抱歉
Wait. I'm sorry.
你上的是加利福尼亚州的斯坦福大学吗
Did you go to Stanford University in California?
什么 当然不是
What? Oh, God, no.
我下辈子也考不进那里
I could never get in there in a million years.
没有 我上的是康州的斯坦福德社区大学
No, I went to Stamford Community College in Stamford, Connecticut.
但你说自己三年就毕业了
But you said you graduated in three years.
是啊 我知道那是两年制大学
Yeah, I know it's a two-year school,
但我不知道啊 也许我是玩嗨了吧
but I don't know, I guess I was just having too much fun.
那在硅谷科技创业公♥司♥工作的事呢
But what about working at the tech startup in Silicon Valley?
是啊 我在门洛公园的电器城工作
Yeah, I managed a Circuit City in Menlo Park
开张直接录用的
right when it opened.
我的天
Oh, boy.
我的天
Oh, boy.
我觉得 我知道怎么回事了
I think I -- Oh, I know what happened.
我很抱歉
Oh. I'm so sorry.
这完全是个误会
This was an honest mistake.
天啊 我感觉很抱歉
Oh, my Gosh. I just feel awful.
你肯定觉得五雷轰顶
You must just be devastated.
不得不承认 我当时还有点好奇
Well, I have to admit, I was a little curious as to
你为什么要一封
why you wanted a letter of recommendation
录取率百分之百的学校的推荐信
for a school with a 100% acceptance rate.
创智赢家
戴夫
Dave?
戴夫
Dave?
哥们
Hey, buddy.
我做不到
I can't do it.
你说得对 老爸
You were right, Dad.
我们应该回家
We should go home.
你知道吗
You know what?
不行
No.
你想去做 就能做
You want this, and you can do it.
要是我搞砸了怎么办
Well, what if I screw up?
那我就不爱你了
Then I won't love you.
我像你这么大的时候
Look, when I was your age,
我为参加科学展做了一个火山
I made a volcano for the science fair,
结局简直悲惨
and it was a disaster.
但你妈妈帮我认识到那是件好事
But your mom helped me realize it was a good thing
因为 就像你一样
because, just like you,
我想鼓起勇气迎接挑战
I wanted to take it up a notch and put myself out there.
我就去做了
And I did.
我当时还不及你现在的一半天资和魅力
And I didn't have half the talent and charisma that you have.
戴夫 你肯定能做得很好的
Dave, you're gonna crush this.
我相信你
I believe in you.
现在不上就没机会了 两位
It's now or never, guys.
我不知道
I don't know.
要不我跟你一起上台
What if I went up there with you?
你愿意吗
You'd do that?
当然了 伙计 无论输赢我们共同进退
You bet, buddy. We win or lose together.
好的 走吧 老爸
All right. Let's go, Dad.
我突然想尝尝鲨鱼肉了
I suddenly have a taste for shark meat.
小莫 怎么了
Ooh. Mol, something wrong?
没什么
Oh, it's nothing.
我就是有点失望
I'm just a little disappointed.
失望的可不止你一个
Yeah, a lot of that going around.
-你能放下那件事吗 -放下什么
- Will you let it go? - Let what go?
好吧
Okay, fine.
那天 我发了一张和康纳一起去远足的照片
The other day, I posted a picture of me and Connor hiking,
你没点赞[喜欢]
and you didn't like it.
我不知道你喜不喜欢
I mean, I don't know if you liked it,
但你没点赞
but you didn't like it.
克拉克 我很喜欢
Clark, I did like it.
我没点赞 但我喜欢
I didn't like it, but I liked it.
如果你喜欢
Well, if you liked it,
那你为什么不点赞
then how come you didn't like it?
这是你第一次
That was the first time
-发你和康纳的合照 对不对 -是的
- you ever posted a picture of you with Connor, right? - Yeah.
我觉得这值得我不仅仅点一个赞
Well, I thought that deserved more than just a like,
所以我给你做了这个
so I got you this.
抱歉 装裱花的时间有点长
Sorry. The framing took a little longer than I expected.
五味杂陈
So many feelings.
这姑娘真厉害
Damn. She's good.
赞 赞
Like. Like.
赞
Like.
朴家小姑娘
Hey, young Park.
我想为之前的误会再次向你道歉
You know, I want to apologize again for the confusion earlier.
斯坦福德和斯坦福那件事
You know, the whole Stamford/Stanford thing.
能真正帮上忙的
Hey, you know who'd get a real kick out of this
是我的高中好兄弟 柯特
is my best friend from high school, Curt.
为什么
Why?
他是斯坦福招生办的主任
Well, he's the Dean of Admissions at Stanford.
真正的斯坦福招生办主任
The Dean of Admissions at...actual Stanford?
就是不带「德」的斯坦福
Like, Stanford with an "N?"
对 这世界真小
Yeah. Small world, huh?
或许你可以...
Well, maybe you could...
帮你美言几句 没问题
Put in a good word for you. Of course.
好 早上我一去就帮你办这事
Yes. I'll-I'll do that first thing in the morning.
-我会打给柯特 -太感谢啦
- I'll call Curt. - Thank you so much!
如果还是不行
Hey, you know if it, uh, doesn't work out,
我就给带「德」的斯坦福德发封信
I've sent the letter to Stamford with an "M."
恭喜 你已经被录取了
Congratulations! You're already accepted.
戴夫·朴
热腿特制被
你们好 赢家们
Hello, Sharks.
我叫戴夫·朴 是个小孩也是个企业家
I'm Dave Park, and I'm a kid and an entrepreneur.
剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表