剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表
He lived on a boat in a driveway.
他甚至在诊所睡了一阵子
He even slept in the clinic for a while.
他过得完全就是流浪汉的生活 我五体投地
He was fully committed to the hobo lifestyle. Respect.
但这些是更近的事
But these are more recent.
我想派特可能是对疯子过敏
I'm thinking Pat may be allergic to nuts.
检查排除了坚果「疯子和坚果拼法相同」
Well, the testing ruled out nuts.
不 我是说疯子 梅根 和他约会那个
No, I mean that nut, Megan, he's dating.
给力 这个好
Zing. Good one.
荨麻疹确实是在他们开始约会的时候出现的
The hives did appear right when they started dating.
你说得对 梅根是个疯子
Yeah, you're right. Megan is a nut.
疯梅「本意为肉豆蔻」 更给力了
Oh, Nut-Meg. Double zing.
我感觉很糟糕
Aw, I feel awful.
我不得不告诉地球上最孤独的男人
I have to tell the loneliest man on Earth
他对唯一一个愿意和他一起的女人过敏
that he's allergic to the one woman who will have him?
或许多花五分钟措措辞
Maybe spend five more minutes on the phrasing.
但他那么喜欢她
But he's so into her.
我知道他真的喜欢她
Look, I know he really likes her.
但有些关系不健康
But some relationships aren't healthy,
重要的是他要意识到
and it's important for him to recognize
她对他来说就是不好的
that she's just not good for him.
是啊 理想情况是在他的脸坏死之前
Yeah, ideally, before his face falls off.
莫莉 我有一些情绪
Molly, I'm experiencing some emotions,
但我不清楚怎么处理这些情绪
which I'm not sure how to process.
只是无聊 不是真的饥饿
It's just boredom, not actual hunger.
不 我不饿
No, I'm not hungry.
好吧 这不是真的 但是关于艾米丽的
Well, that's not true, but...this is about Emily.
我正在考虑和她分手
I'm thinking of breaking up with her.
真的
Really?
我开始怀疑
I was starting to suspect
我们没有我想得那么合得来
we're not as compatible as I thought,
无意中听到爸妈谈论这件事
and overhearing mom and dad talk about it
真的有力地说明了这一点
really drove the point home.
他们说了什么
What did they say?
妈妈说我们的关系不健康
Mom called our relationship unhealthy.
爸爸认为它会让我的脸坏死
Oh, and Dad thinks it could make my face fall off.
但医疗健康网上没有支持他的说法的内容
But there was nothing on WebMD to back him up.
抱歉 戴夫 分手是很痛苦的
Sorry, Dave. Breakups are hard.
这不仅仅是一次分手
And this isn't just any breakup.
我是她人生中的一道光
I'm the light of her life.
我确定你会找到正确的方式去做的
Well, I'm sure you'll find the right way to do it.
-做什么 -和艾米丽分手
- Do what? - Break up with Emily.
我来替你做
I'll do it for you.
上帝保佑你 爷爷
Bless you, Grandpa.
不 没人该被讲
No. No one deserves,
「戴夫不喜欢你了 走吧」
"Dave doesn't like you anymore! Go away!"
拜托 我从不会像那样兜圈子
Please, I would never beat around the bush like that.
不 不 莫莉是对的
No, no. Molly's right.
我应该自己做这件事
I should do this myself.
哎呦喂
Oy vey.
可不是好差事
This is not gonna be fun.
戴夫 别担心
Dave, don't worry about it.
想想她的感觉会多么糟糕
Just think about how terrible she's gonna feel.
多谢跟我一起来
Thanks for coming with me.
别这么说 肯定很享受
Are you kidding? This is gonna be great.
朋友们 冥想的目标是清空我们的头脑
Friends, the goal of meditation is to clear our minds.
不可避免地 一些想法♥会♥偷溜进来
Inevitably, certain thoughts will sneak in,
但重要的是直面这些想法
but it's important to acknowledge
然后把它们抛开
and then release them.
我喜欢对这些想法说
What I like to say to these thoughts is,
「谢谢 现在不行」
"Thank you. Not now."
那么让我们闭上眼睛开始
So let's close our eyes and begin.
终于
Finally.
甜蜜的沉默
Sweet silence.
正是我所需
Just what I needed.
等一下
Oh, wait.
我不应该想事情
I'm not supposed to be thinking.
谢谢 现在不行
Thank you. Not now.
肯恩是对的
Man, Ken was right.
沉默是尴尬的
The silence is awkward.
肯恩真讨厌
Ugh, Ken is so annoying.
跟你说 肯恩 谢谢 现在不行
You know what, Ken? Thank you. Not now.
纯粹的沉默
Ah, pure silence.
不 有人呼吸困难
Nope, someone's wheezing.
可能是哮喘
Hmm, that could be asthma.
我是个好护士
I'm a good nurse.
好了 冥想 第二次尝试
Okay, meditation, take two.
我家里有香蕉吗
Do I have bananas at home?
我为什么不能清空大脑 我应该擅长这个的
Why can't I clear my head? I should be good at this.
我是素食主义者 这应该是我的看家本领
I'm a vegan. This is on brand for me.
或许我不能关掉大脑是因为它是肉构成的
Maybe I can't turn my brain off 'cause it's made of meat.
谢谢 现在不行
Thank you. Not now.
看看艾莉森
Look at Allison.
她怎么这么有禅性
How is she so Zen?
我想她已经学会屏蔽想法
Well, I guess she's learned to block things out
就为了应付肯恩
in order to deal with Ken.
这个地方作为一个牙买♥♥加餐馆
This place was so much better
好得多
as a Jamaican restaurant.
等一下
Wait a second.
或许我应该创业把这两个东西结合起来
Maybe I should start a business that combines the two --
艾莉森的烤鸡兼冥想坊
Allison's Jerk Chicken 'n Meditation Hut.
算了 我逗谁呢
Nah, who am I kidding?
我肯定有人已经在做过这个了
I'm sure someone's already done it.
真是没有想法是新的了
There really are no new ideas.
我发誓 如果不是为了艾莉森
I swear, if it weren't for Allison,
我就站起来走了
I would get up and leave.
但我被困住了
But I'm stuck.
除非
Unless...
如果我害自己流鼻血呢
what if I gave myself a nosebleed?
天啊 他还真入境了
Man, he is in the zone.
好吧 很明显苯那君没起作用
Okay, clearly the Benadryl isn't working,
所以我给你升级成强的松了
so I'm gonna have to notch you up to Prednisone.
最好有用
This better work.
梅根气坏了
Megan is not happy.
我会毁了她的宴会的 那她可不能接受
I'm gonna ruin her banquet, and she cannot have that.
她把话说得可清楚了
She made that very clear!
肯恩 这些荨麻疹到底是什么引起的
Ken, what is causing these hives?
过敏测试没测出任何过敏源
Well, all your allergy tests are negative.
所以可能是压力导致的
So maybe it could be stress.
你可能是对的
Ah. You may be right.
可能我和梅根应该分开一下
Maybe Megan and I should take a little break.
听到你这么说我真高兴
You know, I'm so glad you said that.
和这座城市分开一下 就我们两个出去玩
You know, just get out of town, just the two of us.
你与梅根之间
Are things ever...
有没有压力过大的时候
stressful between you and Megan?
没有
No.
没有 梅根坚持维持无压力环境
No. Megan insists on a stress-free environment,
我乖乖顺从
and I comply.
我特别怕惹毛她
I'm terrified of getting on her bad side.
那份恐惧有没有让你
Is that terror ever...
压力过大
stressful?
肯恩 我不明白你到底想说什么
Ken, I have no idea what you're driving at.
派特 你对梅根过敏
Pat, you're allergic to Megan
你需要和她分手
and you need to break up with her!
你不是真的在说
Are you actually suggesting
我的荨麻疹是由梅根引起的吧
that Megan is responsible for my hives?
这太荒谬了
That is ridiculous.
你起了压力性荨麻疹
You have stress urticaria.
梅根威胁到了你的健康
Megan is bad for you.
看看你的脸啊
Look at your face.
肯恩 我知道你和同事们都不喜欢她
Ken, I know you and the others don't care for her,
但认为是她引起了我的症状
剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表