剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表
Sorry we're late, but some people would rather
也不愿意和他们女朋友呆在一起呢
watch a football game than to be with their girlfriend.
橄榄球比赛永远不会批评我的发型
Hey, a football game never criticized my haircut.
它怎么会批评呢 看起来像个头盔
Why would it? It looks like a helmet.
对那些喜欢灾难的人来说是个好消息
Well, great news for people who like disasters.
每个桌上景观应该有三个葫芦
Each tablescape is supposed to have three gourds.
但是有些有六个 有些一个也没有
But some have six, and some are gourd-less!
还有一些 天哪 那是个松果吗
And some -- oh, my god, is that a pinecone?
太棒了
Yes!
对不起
Sorry.
雄狮队刚刚达阵
The Lions just scored a touchdown.
是吗
Oh, did they?
我说错了 你录像了吗
Oh, my bad. Were you recording it?
戴茉娜 你需要收拾收拾他
Damona, you need to handle this.
每张桌子三个葫芦 我们能做到吗
Three gourds per table, people. Can we make that happen?
不 亲爱的 不是像你这么剥的
Oh, honey, no, that's not how you peel that!
海蒂 离这些红薯远点
Heidi, you're off yams!
我从来没见过克拉克这样子
I have never seen Clark like this.
我也没见过
Me either.
我喜欢这个新的克拉克
I like this new Clark.
他现在威风凛凛 有权有势
He's commanding, authoritative,
而且沉迷于权力之中
drunk with power.
闭嘴 派特 找些水罐来
Shut it, Pat. Go grab some pitchers.
好的老大 很高兴为你做事
Aye, captain. Good to be here.
葫芦
Gourds!
大家怎么样 目前开心吗
So, how's everyone doing? We having fun yet?
这真的是乱七八糟的
This is so messed up.
对 但我们上路了 爸爸 接受吧
Yeah, but we're going, dad, so get onboard.
不 我是说这本有声读物
No, this audiobook.
蒂娜·菲 「天后外传」
Tina Fey, "Bossypants."
人人都说她很有趣 她不是艾米·波勒
Everybody says she's so funny. She's no Amy Poehler.
好吧 要不给这本书个机会
Well, maybe just give it a chance.
我肯定会的
Oh, I'll give it a chance.
要8.95美元才能下载 我大会特会
$8.95 to download? I'll give it a big chance.
天哪 我们必须掉头回去
Crap! We have to turn around.
-什么 为什么 -你听见她说的了
-What? Why? -You heard her.
我忘了 我应该帮劳拉·戴蒙德喂鱼的
I forgot, I'm supposed to feed Laura Diamond's fish.
我之所以答应她是因为
I agreed to do it when I thought
我以为我们这个周末会待在家
We were staying home this weekend.
好吧 我联♥系♥了我的朋友卢克
Okay, I got a hold of my friend Luke.
他正在滑雪 不过他说
He's away skiing, but said
他弟弟应该可以帮忙
his little brother might be able to help.
莫莉 我可以借用你的充电器吗
Molly, can I use your charger?
我快没电了 我刚发现了一只蚊香蝌蚪
I'm running low, and I just spotted a poliwag.
我正处于一个生死攸关的时刻
I'm in the middle of a life or death situation here.
那不过是条鱼而已
It's just fish.
那也只是口袋妖怪而已
That's just Pokermon!
拜托你们了
Guys, please!
我不再需要乐趣了
I'm no longer asking for fun.
我只想到达那里可以吗
I just want to get there, okay?
该死的
Damn it.
我们为什么停下来了
Why are we stopping?
堵车了
Traffic.
太好了 我们永远也到不了那里了
Great. Now we're never gonna get there.
不好
Oh, no.
抱歉 我本想自言自语的
Sorry. I meant to mumble that.
戴茉娜
Damona.
你可以举起你的右手吗
Could you hold up your right hand?
好 不错
Okay, good.
告诉我 你知道我说过
Tell me, did you learn that
饮品要放在右手边吗
after I said drinks go on the right?
如你所知 我也用我的右手来揍人
Just so you know, I also punch with my right.
各位 快点 走点心吧
Come on, people. Let's get it together!
听到没有 各位 走点心
You heard him, people. Let's get it together!
-水罐 派特 -知道了 首领
-Pitchers, Pat. -See, jefe.
不好意思
Oh. Oh. I'm sorry.
又要更新雄狮队赛况了吗
Are we about to get another update on the Lions?
你想要吗
Oh, did you want one?
因为你不知道自己有没有录像
'cause you weren't clear on whether you're recording it.
我没录像
I am not.
他们领先三分
Oh. Then they're up by three.
伙计 我不知道你想要什么
I don't know what you want, man.
我想要餐具摆放得看起来不像
I want place settings that don't look like
混乱和绝望的私生子
the bastard child of chaos and despair!
难以置信
Unbelievable.
怎么样了
Hey. How's it going?
糟透了 我们远道而来
Bad. We didn't come all the way down here
不是为了让克拉克大吼大叫的
to get yelled at by Clark.
没错 我同意戴茉娜所说的
Yeah, I got Damona for that.
闭嘴
Shut your ass up.
我现在要去跟克拉克谈一谈
I'm going to go say something to Clark right now.
不不不 我应该跟他谈谈
No, no, no, no, no. I should talk to him.
让我来
Let me.
好吧 你去告诉他
Okay, well, you tell him
如果他继续这样子对我们
if he keeps treating us this way,
我们就离开这里
we're out of here.
对吧 宝贝 说对
Right, baby? You say right.
对
Right.
导航显示前面发生了交通事故
Waze says there's an accident up ahead.
等他们清理完毕大概要一个小时
It could be an hour before they clear it.
西蒙 戴蒙德家的钥匙在我的桌子上
Simon, the key to the Diamonds' place is on my desk.
你在我家 对吗 好
You're at my house, right? Good.
我们的备用钥匙在那个丑陋的花♥园♥土地爷下面
Our spare key is under the ugly garden gnome thing --
她的名字叫吉尔
Uh, her name is Jill,
是她让我们拥有如此完美的罗勒
and she's the reason we have perfect basil.
现在警报准备响了
Now the alarm is gonna go off,
但只要输入2-4-6-8就能消除警报
But just type in 2-4-6-8 and it'll turn off.
你够不到按键是什么意思
What do you mean you can't reach the keypad?
找张椅子来
Well, grab a chair!
我知道你才11岁胳膊没力气
I know you're 11 and have weak arms,
但西蒙你总要试试啊
but, Simon, you got to try!
喂
Hello?
这里是来自AMS安保公♥司♥的玛丽-贝斯
This is Mary-Beth from AMS Security.
您家中的警报被触发了
Your alarm has been triggered.
对 只是个想进房♥子的小矮孩
Yeah, it's just a short kid trying to get into the house.
密♥码♥是「曲棍球」
The password is "Field hockey."
不对 不是这个
No, that's not it.
什么 你改了密♥码♥
What? Did you change it?
我都不知道咱家有安保系统
I didn't even know we had home security.
密♥码♥是我改的 「曲棍球」太简单了
I changed password. "Field hockey" is too easy.
谢谢你保证我们的安全 老爸
Aw, thanks for keeping us safe, papa.
他才没有保证 算了
He's not keepi -- Oh, never mind.
你改成什么了
What'd you change it to?
一串随机数字和字母
Bunch of random numbers and letters.
我怎么记得住
How am I supposed to remember?
难以置信
Unbelievable.
那我来问下您的安保问题
Let me ask you one of your security questions.
你童年最喜欢的宠物是什么
What was your favorite childhood pet?
我怎么知道
I don't know!
我小时候父母根本不让我养宠物
My parents never let me have pets when I was a kid!
没错 女士 答案就是这个
That's correct, ma'am. That's what we have here.
什么 所以没事了吧
What? So we're good?
我们会关掉您的警报
We'll turn off your alarm.
还有什么能帮您的吗
Is there anything else I can do for you?
你能去塔善那救只金鱼吗
Can you rescue a fish in Tarzana?
你找到钥匙了 太好了
You found the key? Great.
到戴蒙德家后给我打电♥话♥
Call me the second you get to the Diamonds'.
-我饿了 -我也是
- I'm hungry. - Me, too.
也许我们该回去了
Maybe it's time to bail.
我们就不能掉头
Why don't we just flip it around
去吃「家乡自助」吗
剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表