剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表
我们得马上找人替你
we'd have to replace you right away.
两年前 这对我而言
Ah, two years ago, that would have been
会是个好消息 但现在
music to my ears, but now...
大概我对你的忍♥耐力已经上升了
guess I've built up a tolerance to you.
不 我不能这么做
No. I can't do this.
就像是去年的单口相声
It's just like stand-up last year.
风险太大了 这会改变一切
It's too risky. It'll change everything.
肯恩 这一年充满了改变
Ken, this year has been full of changes.
我换了工作 你父母离婚了
I switched jobs. Your parents got divorced.
没人能阻止我
Ain't nobody gonna tie me down.
我的意思是改变并不是坏事
My point is change isn't bad.
莫莉要去斯坦福了 那也是巨大的改变
Molly's gonna go off to Stanford. That's a huge change.
但莫莉本来就要去上大学了
But Molly's supposed to go to college.
四十六岁的医生不应该
46-year-old doctors aren't supposed
用白大褂去换宽边帽
to trade their lab coats in for a sombrero.
我饰演一名有愤怒情绪问题的西班牙语老师
I'd play a Spanish teacher with an anger problem.
至少你是本色出演
At least it's in your wheelhouse.
除了西班牙语的部分
Except for the Spanish part.
肯恩 你知道这件事我们都支持你 对吧
Hey, Ken, you know we do support you on this, right?
我是说 我们会真的想你的
Yeah, I mean, we'd really miss you,
但这对你而言是一个不可思议的机会
but this is an amazing opportunity for you.
我喜欢和你们一起工作
Yeah. I love working with you guys.
你懂的 我改变了
It -- and, you know, I make a difference
成百个病人的生命 上千吧
in hundreds of patients' lives, thousands.
爸爸 你觉得呢
Dad, what do you think?
成百吧
Hundreds.
儿子 我总是说这样的决定
Son, I've always said that you need the support
你需要你家人的支持
of your family for a decision like this.
这是你的家人
This is your family.
他们怎么想很重要
It matters what they think.
我十一岁了 我要多些时间陪妈妈
I'm 11, so I'm gonna yield my time to Mom.
肯恩 如果我的癌症恐慌教会了我什么
Ken, if my cancer scare has taught me anything,
那就是生命是短暂的
it's that life is short.
你现在拥有一个千载难逢的机会
You have an opportunity here that may never come again.
但我有责任
but I have responsibilities as a --
是我们有责任
We have responsibilities.
我们能处理好的
And we'll make it work.
当你二十年后回首过往时
When you look back in 20 years,
如果你没有去尝试一件你一直想要去做的事
are you really gonna be happy if you didn't take a shot
你真的会开心吗
at the one thing you always said you wanted to do?
但如果这事没成功呢
But what if this doesn't work out?
但如果成功了呢
But what if it does?
我真的好爱你
I love you so much.
我要去演 我要去演
I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna do it!
爱你们
Love you guys.
真的很爱你们
Love you guys so much.
现在我们吃点儿蛋糕吧
Now let's have some cake.
是无谷蛋白的吗
Oh, uh, is it gluten free?
因为我现在是个演员了
Because I'm an actor now.
天啊 这就开始了
Oh, God. Here we go.
我知道你在想什么
Huh, I know what you're thinking.
有什么看起来不太对 是不是
Something doesn't look right here, does it?
你可能是像这样 "我的天啊
You're probably like, "Dios mio,
我以为这是西班牙语课"
I thought this was Spanish class, brah."
"看看我 阳光小美女
"Ah, look at me. Little Miss Sunshine, uh-huh.
天哪 一个像他这样的人在那儿干什么呢
Ay caramba, what's a guy like him doing up there,
是不是 对不对
Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh?"
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry, sorry.
艾莉森又让我笑场了 就这样
Alison just made me laugh again. That's all.
做出现场反应是我的错
My bad for reacting in the scene.
丹 刚才那段真逗
Dan, that was funny.
你也应该拍拍她
You should film her, too.
我们会拍的
Oh, we're gonna.
等你有一次不笑场了
After you do one take without laughing.
那很难做到的
That's gonna be tough to do.
已经有一个小时不能用的带子证明这一点了
Got an hour of unusable tape to prove that.
不如休息五分钟 大家都给家里打个电♥话♥吧
Why don't we take five? Everybody, call your families.
我就在我的这片待着 还有点儿在戏里
I'm gonna hang out on my mark, kind of in the zone.
这一年会很漫长
It's gonna be a long year.
我们要联♥系♥一下约翰·赵吗
Should we reach out to John Cho?
梦想成真
Living the dream.
剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表