剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表
Not again.
谈判谈得怎么样了
Hey! How are negotiations going?
烂透了
Suckily.
每次我开始谈我们的提案时
Whenever I start to talk about our proposal,
他总能有办法话我的扭曲
he finds a way to words my twist.
瞧 他现在就在思维我的扰乱
See? He is in my now right head.
天哪 简直不可救药
God, this is hopeless.
克拉克 你知道吗
Clark, you know what?
哪怕你不为了自己去争取
If you can't stand up for yourself,
也要为指望你的上百位护士去争取
stand up for the hundreds of nurses who are counting on you.
你说得对 他们需要我
You're right. They need me.
没错 他们需要你
Yeah, they do!
我必须为了他们而强硬起来
I have to be strong for them.
就是这样
There you go!
我必须无所不用其极
I have to do whatever it takes.
-必须的 -哪怕是罢♥工♥
- Absolutely! - Even if it means a strike!
没错 等等 什么
That's -- wait, what?
不不不 不行
No, no, no, no, no.
一罢♥工♥整个健保中心都停工了
A strike would shut this whole place down.
我可丢不起那份薪水
I can't afford not to work.
不是说要强硬起来去争取吗
What happened to standing up and being strong?
好吧 那你就用个人时间强硬去
Well, okay. Do that on your own damn time.
老娘得拿工资
I gots to get paid.
你居然想让我没钱买♥♥假发 你丫真是疯魔了
You messin' with my wig money now, boy. You trippin'.
爸 韩语课要迟到了
Dad! We're gonna be late for Korean school.
听着
Yeah, listen.
我不去了
I'm done with that.
你要放弃吗 为什么
You're quitting? Why?
第一 我岁数大了
"A" -- I'm old.
第二 我是白♥痴♥
"B" -- I'm a moron.
第韩 韩语太特么难了
"K" -- Korean is freaking hard.
你只是受挫了
You're just frustrated.
你以为你该天生会说韩语 但不是那样的
You feel like it should come naturally, and it doesn't.
我就是该天生会说 我是韩国人
It should. I'm Korean.
韩语就是我的语
I'm owed this.
但你已经有进步了
But you're getting it.
你都会说「动物园在哪」了
You were able to say "Where is the zoo"?
是啊 然后就去墙角罚站了
Yeah. Before I did my time in the corner.
你以为爷爷刚到美国来学英语时
You think it was easy for grandpa to learn English
就很轻松了吗
when he came here?
但他没有放弃
But he didn't give up.
我不知道 戴夫
I don't know, Dave.
好吧
Okay.
你想知道我为什么学韩语吗
You want to know why I'm taking the class?
是为了那个话不多的七号♥韩国女娃吗
Is it that quiet girl -- Korean seven?
不是 你知道我已经名草有主了
No. You know I'm spoken for.
我学韩语是因为它将我们所有人联♥系♥在一起
I'm doing it because it connects all of us --
你 我 爷爷
Me, you, grandpa,
还有我们的所有祖先
everyone that came before us.
我不想做那个断送这份联♥系♥的人
I don't want to be the one who breaks the chain.
难道你想吗
Do you?
我去
Damn!
儿子 你可真不是开玩笑的
Son, you don't play around.
你猜怎么着
You know what?
咱上课去
Let's do this.
我先去开「车」
I'll go get the "cha."
好小子 老爸
Attaboy, Dad.
提醒我一下 101高速对吧 往西对吧
Remind me -- 101-ya to western-ya?
对
Ya.
那我拿什么去买♥♥假发
How am I supposed to get all my wigs...
所以你反倒生我的气了
Oh, so you're gonna be mad at me now?
这是怎么了
What's going on?
我们在读护士新闻通讯
Oh, we're reading the nurses newsletter,
这人自以为是诺玛·蕾想让整个单位罢♥工♥
And Norma Rae over here wants to shut the whole place down.
诺玛·蕾以罢♥工♥抗♥议♥恶劣工作环境并建立工会
详见同名影片
我说过了 我也不想
I told you -- I don't want to,
但派特不肯为我们的需求让步
but Pat won't budge on our demands.
我们别无选择
We have no choice.
顺带一提 你们是从什么时候
By the way, when did everyone start
开始读《护士第一》的
reading Nurses First?
因为我的诗登报时你们谁也没读
Just -- because no one read it when my poem was in there.
我们读了
Oh, we read it.
我很抱歉 克拉克
Look, I'm sorry, Clark,
但底线是 没有人想罢♥工♥
But the bottom line is, nobody wants a strike.
我赞同戴茉娜的说法
I'm with Damona.
我也是 对不起 克拉克
Me too. Sorry, Clark.
但是为了治好那些病人 我们要
But in order to treat those patients, we need --
你听到他们说的啦 没有人想罢♥工♥
You heard them. No one wants a strike.
你独自一人 就像那个奶酪一样
You stand alone. Like the cheese.
山谷里的农夫是一种儿歌♥游戏
「奶酪独自一人」是其中一句歌♥词
你懂的 「那个奶酪独自一人」
You know. "The cheese stands alone."
这里没有「山谷里的农夫」的粉丝吗
No "Farmer in the dell" fans here?
好吧 它仍然是一首好歌♥
Well, it's still a good song.
等等
Wait.
我有话要说
I've got something to say.
什么 还要耍小聪明吗
What? More of your mind games?
够了 派特
Pat, enough!
我代表着健托邦的护士协会
I represent the Welltopia nurses' union.
我被127名护士选举出来为她们发声
I was elected by 127 nurses to speak for them.
而且 对我而言 没有任何东西
And nothing -- nothing is more important to me
比得到我们所需的来照顾病人更重要
than getting us what we need to care for our patients.
这不仅仅是关于更高的薪酬或更长的休息
This isn't just about higher salaries or longer breaks.
我们不是为了自己才做这些
We're not doing this for ourselves.
我们是为了病人为做这些
We're doing it for patients like --
比如奥德拉·米德尔顿
like Audra Middleton,
糖尿病患者 两个孩子的母亲
diabetic, mother of two.
当她来这里进行胰岛素治疗时
And when she comes in here for her insulin management,
她应得到更好的服务而不是一个筋疲力尽
She deserves better than an exhausted nurse
本来只需照看12个病人
that just saw 30 patients in the time
却已经照看了30个病人的护士
they should've seen 12!
再比如海瑟·麦克尔斯
Or -- or Heather Michaels,
一个急诊室护士变成了病人
An E.R. Nurse who became a patient
因为她在人手不足的急诊室值了两班后
because she fell asleep at the wheel
在开车的时候睡着了
after working a double shift in our understaffed E.R.
而且讽刺的是
And then the irony is,
她坐着救护车回到了急诊室
she came back to that E.R. in an ambulance,
却又会被其他筋疲力尽的护士照顾
only to be tended to by other exhausted nurses.
所以为了那些那些病人
So on behalf of all of those patients
还有那些照顾他们的敬业的护士
and all of the dedicated nurses that take care of them,
我要做一件正确的事
I am going to do the right thing,
即使这件事是罢♥工♥
even if that thing is a strike.
其实
You know what?
我支持克拉克
I'm with Clark.
我也是
Me too.
他是对的
He's right.
病人为先
The patients come first.
当谈判开始时
You know, when we started this,
我以为这只是为了多挣钱
I assumed it was all just a money grab,
因为 总是这个原因
because -- well, it always is.
但你不是这样 对吧
But not with you, huh?
你真的把照顾病人看得比什么都重要
You really value patient care above everything else.
我是一名护士
I'm a nurse.
那是我们应该做的
That's what we do.
没错
Yeah.
好吧 我认输了
Well, I can't beat that.
我们会重新拟定一份合同
We'll draw up a new contract.
谢谢你
Thank you.
干得漂亮
Well done.
我的天啊 你们看到了吗 太棒了
Oh, my god! Did you guys see that?! That was amazing!
我想我的词汇量
I feel like my knowledge of vocabulary
预示出一个很棒的高考成绩
剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表