剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表
Oh, thank God.
虽然我点头了 但我也不确定
Because even though I nodded, I wasn't sure I'd be able
-我是不是能很长时间不说话 -也是
- to not speak for long periods of time. - Well...
竖大拇指其实是在给我自己打气
Even the thumbs-up was really reassuring me more than you.
我不是个喜欢竖大拇指的人
I'm not even a big thumbs-up person, you know,
除了冬天戴连指手套的时候
except for in the winter with mittens,
大拇指就自动凸显出来了
and then the thumb's just kind of out there.
我知道 我又开始了 是不是
I know. I'm doing it again, aren't I?
我会折中一下 不能完全不说话
You know what? I'll split the difference.
我记得你上次把我一个人留在这的时候
I remember you from when you left me here.
当时我们都很年轻
We were both so much younger then.
欧文医生 我知道你很紧张
Look, Dr. Erwin, I know you're nervous,
但是你一定很想听我接下来要说的话
but you're gonna want to hear what I have to say.
这可是头一回
That would be a first.
你的血球数量显示你有贫血
Now, your CBC shows you're mildly anemic,
你的红细胞平均体积增大了很多
and your MCV is substantially elevated,
所以如果你看看这个...
so if you take a look at this slide...
这是你的血液涂片
It's your blood smear.
让我看看
Let me see.
我的红血细胞好大
Well, my red blood cells are huge.
红血细胞很大
Red blood cells are huge,
-也就是 -巨红细胞
- which means... - Macrocytes.
也就意味着
Which is a hallmark of...
大红细胞性贫血
macrocytic anemia.
对了 大红细胞性贫血
Bingo -- macrocytic anemia.
是由于缺乏维生素B12造成的
Due to... a lack of vitamin B12,
我刚刚从你的血液检查结果看出来的
which I just confirmed with your bloodwork.
就是这样
That's it!
我还可以给你做一些额外的检查
I'd also like to run a couple more tests
找找你坏脾气的根源在哪
to determine the source of your bad attitude,
但是身体上你已经没问题了
but, physically, you're all good.
由于饮食原因 你患了维生素B12神经病变
You have vitamin B12 neuropathy due to diet,
经常会被误诊为椎管狭窄或者糖尿病
which is often confused with spinal stenosis or diabetes.
你只需要多补充维生素B12
All you need's a B12 shot,
还有多吃西兰花
and -- I don't know -- eat more broccoli.
我讨厌西兰花
I hate broccoli.
没事 你可以吃维生素片
Fine. You could take a pill.
或者别再臭脾气了[pill也指讨厌的人]
Or stop being one.
这个梗不错 你戳到我笑点了
All right. That's a good one. You got me.
这个梗不错 你戳到我笑点了
All right. That's a good one. You got me.
-别得寸进尺 小朴 -得嘞
- Don't push it, Park. - Copy.
你好 戴茉娜
Hello, Damona.
你说得对
OK, You were right.
我没有像一个成年人一样处理艾瑞克的事
I wasn't handling Eric like an adult.
所以我给他打电♥话♥告诉他我们结束了
So I called him, and I told him it was over.
真遗憾
I-I'm sorry to hear that.
你在笑
You're smiling.
是 我遗憾的时候听别人说话就会笑
Yeah, I smile when I'm sorry to hear things.
还有 我觉得我欠你一个道歉
Also, I feel like... I owe you an apology.
我拖了这么久是因为
I-I spun out 'cause...
我很害怕
...I was scared.
害怕什么
Of what?
害怕这样 害怕我们
Of this, of us,
害怕我们去年已经尝试过
of the fact that we tried this last year,
却无疾而终的事实
and it didn't work.
说实话 派特
And to be quite honest, Pat,
我不是很确定你就是那个对的人
I wasn't really sure you were right for me.
但当我和艾瑞克出现问题的时候
But you were so supportive
你那么支持我
when I was having problems with Eric,
总是在一旁陪着我
and you've always been there for me.
或许我想要的
And maybe... what I wanted was
一直就在我眼前
right in front of me the whole time.
我对你的感情从来没有变
Well, my feelings for you have never changed.
我只希望你能幸福
I've always just wanted you to be happy.
谢谢 派特
Thanks, Pat.
我觉得或许你是对的
I think you're probably right, you know?
慢慢来是最好的方式
Taking it slow is the best thing we could do.
所以我建议我们暂时不要有肌肤之亲
So I'm gonna suggest that we sidebar the physical
只专注于情感交流
and just focus on the emotional.
这是个非常好的建议
Wow. Okay, that is a very good plan.
很成熟
Very adult!
我们待会再进行情感交流
Later, we'll focus on the emotional.
对 明天一早就开始
Yeah, first thing tomorrow morning.
我...
I, uh...
只是想再次谢谢你帮了我
just wanted to thank you again for helping me out.
我很高兴不是什么更严重的病
Well, I'm just glad it wasn't something worse.
我很感谢你
I appreciate it.
回见
See you around.
欧文医生 我能问你件事吗
Actually, Dr. Erwin, can I ask you something?
不行
No.
好吧
Fine.
你为什么总是爱刁难我
Why did you always give me such a hard time?
因为我知道你可以应对
Because I knew you could handle it.
我知道你很棒
I knew you were good.
很棒
Good?
你从来没给过我两分以上的评价
You never gave me anything higher than a two.
因为我觉得你当时只有那个水平
Because that's where I thought you were at the time.
如果我违心地给你五分的话
If I'd have given you a false five,
就不会刺♥激♥你努力做得更好
it wouldn't motivate you to do better.
有很多主治医师都给了五分的评价
There are too many attendings that hand out fives
像发参与奖一样
like participation trophies,
这不是课余篮球赛可以闹着玩
and this is not rec-league basketball.
这是行医
This is medicine --
关乎生死
life and death.
我必须要推你一把 你才能达到应有的水平
I had to push you to get you where you are.
你现在已经达到了
And you got there.
我原本可以找任何一个医生 小朴
I could have gone to any doctor, Park...
但我选择了你
but I chose you.
我
Me?
因为我知道你能帮我
Because I knew you could help me.
我搞不好就瘫痪了 小朴
I could've been paralyzed, Park.
多亏了你我才得以幸免
And thanks to you, I'm not.
那完全是因为名♥师♥出高徒
Well, it's only 'cause I learned from the best.
闭嘴
Shut up!
这些年我确实对你态度不好
I guess I have been pretty hard on you over the years.
对不起了
Sorry about that.
你知道吗
You know what?
我终于可以给你五分了
I'm finally gonna give you your five.
你能写下来吗
Could I get that in writing?
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
保重 欧文医生
Be well, Dr. Erwin.
你也是
You, too.
一个月之后见
See you in a month or so.
为什么
Why?
因为你现在是我的医生了
Because you're my doctor now...
朴医生
Dr. Park.
剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表