剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表
如果这种事能发生在你和老妈身上
if this could happen to you and Mom,
那我和艾莉森呢
what about me and Allison?
不可能的
No way.
这些年来我看着你和艾莉森
I watch you and Allison all these years.
我看到了优秀的婚姻是什么样子
I see what a good relationship looks like.
你们遇到问题就会把话说开
You have problem, you talk.
你妈和我从没那样做过
Mom and I never did that.
你和艾莉森之间有火花
You and Allison have chemistry.
那是很罕见的
Very rare.
如果说有谁的婚姻能长长久久
If anyone can last,
那肯定是你们
it's you two.
谢谢你 老爸
Thanks, Dad.
交给我
I got it.
派特
Pat.
我很乐意请亚洲版的伯特·雷诺兹喝啤酒
I'm happy to buy Asian Burt Reynolds a beer,
美国电影演员 以小胡子为主要特征
但我为啥要替亚洲版的天才小医生掏腰包
but why should I shell out for Asian Doogie Howser?
闭嘴 掏钱
Shut up and pay.
如此高冷 如此霸道
So cool. So commanding.
如此性感的汉子
Sexy, sexy man.
我爸和我谈心谈得很愉快
Well, my dad and I had a great talk.
当真是个突破 我等不及想与人分享了
It was a real breakthrough, and I'm eager to share about it.
-太好了 我们 -莫莉在家吗
- Great, let's -- - Is Molly around?
见你感觉好多了我很高兴
I'm so glad you're feeling better.
真的好多了 艾莉森 你是对的
So much better, Allison. And you were right.
我没什么可担心的
I had nothing to worry about.
你永远不必为我们担心
With us, you never have anything to worry about.
这意味着你不会再给我买♥♥高级午餐
So, does this mean no more fancy lunches
不会再主动送花了吗
and spontaneous flower giving?
艾莉森 我保证我再也不会宠溺你了
Allison, I promise I will never dote on you again.
亲爱的 我知道你不会的
Oh, sweetie, I know you won't.
抱歉我们没立即告诉你
Sorry we didn't tell you right away,
但我们当时想 何必让你心烦呢
but we thought why upset you.
没关系的 我知道你们早晚会告诉我的
That's okay. I know you would've told me eventually.
那是那是
Yeah, yeah, sure.
你看起来好极了 妈
Well, you look great, Mom,
你看起来心情很好
and you seem like you're in high spirits.
当然 我有你姥姥和我所有的表亲陪着我
Yeah. I have your grandmother, all my cousins.
你别担心
Don't you worry.
但那和有老伴陪还是不一样的
I know, but it's not the same as being, you know, coupled up.
亲爱的 要不要我帮你涂趾甲
民俊只是个朋友
Min-Jun is just a friend.
朋友吗
剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表