剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表
我被录取了 我被录取了
I got in. I got in!
恭喜
Congratulations.
你终于知道怎么用旋转门了
You know how to use a swinging door.
不 我被斯坦福录取了
No, I got accepted to Stanford!
太替你骄傲了
I'm so proud of you.
莫莉 你为此付出了那么多
Molly, you worked so hard for this your whole life.
不敢相信真的成功了
I can't believe this is actually gonna happen.
是啊 我也是
I know, me neither.
我还有个大消息
I also have some big news.
我被「咖啡豆」的VIP项目录取了
I got accepted into Coffee Bean's VIP program.
爷爷 能给我来杯免费的拿铁吗
Grandpa, can you get me a free latte?
不能
No.
晚餐时的未知号♥码
Random number at dinner?
可能是搞电♥话♥推销的
Probably a telemarketer.
干嘛
What?
-是肯恩·朴吗 -可能吧
- Hi, is this Ken Park? - Maybe.
我是丹·哈尔姆 电视制片人
Uh, well, this is Dan Harmon. I'm a TV producer.
我想让肯恩来给我新节目的
I was hoping to have Ken audition for a role
某个角色试镜 但如果我打错了
on my new show, but if this isn't his number...
不不不 没打错
Oh, no, no. No, no. This is he.
好 我在给以社区大学为背景的新节目
Yeah, I'm casting a one-episode role for a part
选个只有一集戏份的角色
on a show set at a community college.
你明天下午五点能来试镜吗
Do you think you could make it to audition tomorrow at 5:00?
能 能来 我会腾出时间的
Sure. Ye-- I can make that work.
对 我得重新安排一下日程然后
Yeah, I just have to move a few things around and --
我不在乎
I don't care.
你怎么找到我的
How did you find me anyway?
我的助理斯蒂文看了
Oh, my assistant Steve saw you
你在爆笑工厂的开麦夜
do open mic at the Laugh Factory.
他说你挺逗 但他也说
He says you're funny, but he also says
自己很优秀 所以半真半假吧
he's valuable, so grain of salt.
而且网友总抱怨我不够多元化
Plus, the network keeps nagging me about diversity,
我就想那就
so I thought I'd...
太好了 因为我是亚裔
Well, that's perfect because I'm Asian.
-等等 我可没那么说 -没事
- Wait, well, I never said that. - Oh, it's okay.
我碰巧是拥有超级天赋的亚裔
I'm a super-talented person who happens to be Asian.
对 我碰巧是要挂电♥话♥的超级大忙人
Yeah, I'm a super-busy person who happens to be hanging up.
今天是梦想成真的日子
Well, it's the day of realized dreams.
谢谢 爸爸 我
Thanks, Dad, I --
我要去电视节目试镜了
I'm auditioning for a TV show!
肯恩医生
第二季 第二十二集
-大家好 -好啊
- Hello.- H-Hey!
新婚小娘子回来了
There's the newlywed.
-蜜月过得怎么样 -太棒了
- How was the honeymoon? - Amazing.
感谢你们给我们机会去卡塔利娜岛
Thank you guys so much for the trip to Catalina.
我们玩了潜水和远足
We snorkeled. We hiked.
还看到了野牛出生
We saw a buffalo being born.
这可是「遗愿清单」成真的时刻
Now there's a bucket-list moment.
我一直很想去远足
I've always wanted to hike.
有谁知道哪家花店比较好吗
Hey, does anyone know a good florist?
我想给我老公送花
I want to send flowers to my husband.
我和康纳刚结婚的时候
You know, back when Connor and I were first married...
-你是指周六吗 -我本来想不到的
- You mean Saturday? - I wouldn't have thought of it,
但现在我知道时不时送个小礼物
but now I know that a little gift for no reason
能让爱情永葆甜蜜
can go a long way.
我太幸福了
I'm so happy!
太好了 小克
Good for you, Clarky.
天啊 你们也该结婚
Oh, my God. You guys should get married.
什么 疯了吧
What?! That's insane!
走开 克拉克
Stand down, Clark,
去外面发泄你那已婚的傲慢劲儿
and park your married high horse outside.
你们会明白的
You'll come around.
你们想看看野牛出生的照片吗
Hey, you want to see a picture of a buffalo being born?
我看过了 给我看看远足的
I've seen that. Show me hiking.
快来看看啊
Oh, would you look at that.
有什么问题吗
Can I help you?
吃坏东西了吗
Was it something you ate?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
好了 保证别说出去
Okay, promise to keep this a secret.
我下午有场重要的试镜
I have a big audition this afternoon.
天啊 太棒了
Oh, my God, that's so great.
演什么
What's it for?
某个新电视节目里有五句台词的角色
A five-line part on a new TV show.
那就不是重要的试镜
So not like a big audition.
我太适合那角色了
I am perfect for it.
我演一个被公车撞死的学校护士
I play a school nurse who gets killed by a bus.
你干什么偷偷练习
Why are you practicing in secret?
我不想让派特知道
Oh, I just don't want Pat to know
因为我得提前下班
because I have to leave work early.
而且要是没选上我不想被人同情或很尴尬
Plus, I don't want pity or embarrassment if I don't get it,
但既然你知道了
but now that you know...
给
Here.
把不是护士一的台词都念了
Read everything that's not Nurse One.
虽是反话 但好吧
Ironic, but okay.
有什么问题吗
Can I help you?
我的肚肚疼
My tummy hurts.
干嘛学小孩的声音
What's with the baby voice?
我只是想带些情绪进去
Well, I'm just trying to put some spin on it.
但这是「吃坏东西了吗」的固定台词
But it's a set-up line for "Was it something you ate?"
是这个场景最搞笑的部分
That's my big joke in the scene.
台词里最好笑的难道不是松鼠
Isn't the joke this line about how a squirrel
怎么偷走你的听诊器吗
stole your stethoscope?
不 克拉克 那是情节点
No, Clark, that's a plot point.
你俩傻缺在聊什么
What you two knuckleheads up to?
-没啥 -没啥
- Nothing. - Nothing.
进来
Get in here.
怎么了 怎么了
What, what, what?
好 但你别告诉派特
Okay, but you can't tell Pat.
拜托 背着男友藏着秘密
Please, keeping secrets from your boyfriend
是感情中的乐趣所在
is part of the fun of being in a relationship.
什么情况 什么情况
What we doing? What we doing?
好 一小时后我有个试镜
Okay, I have an audition in an hour,
我正在记台词
and I'm learning lines.
这样吧 给
Oh, you know, what? Here.
你现在扮演那个某些人
You are now the student character
演不好的学生角色
that some people have trouble grasping.
提醒一下 表演时别太投入感情
Warning -- don't make strong acting choices.
我的肚子疼
My tummy hurts.
吃坏东西了吗
Was it something you ate?
天啊 你打算这么演吗
Oh, Lord, you're gonna do it like that?
这样才能搞笑
That's what makes it a joke.
-我不觉得 -你干嘛非跟我过不去
- I don't think so. - Why are you fighting me on this?
这是下一句台词 傻缺
That's the next line, dummy!
那个 派特
Hey. Hey, hey, Pat.
我们在帮肯恩练习临床态度
we were just helping Ken practice his bedside manner.
对 得让这些人的技术别被落下了
Yeah, you know, got to keep those people skills sharp.
肯恩 很高兴你认识到自己需要
Ken, I'm glad you acknowledge your need
你在那方面需要大幅改善
for vast improvement in that area.
继续努力
Carry on.
看 撒谎多好玩
See, that was fun.
谢谢你们
Thank you guys.
我不想让派特认为我对医疗没有全身心投入
Look, I don't want Pat thinking I'm not 100% committed
因为我对医疗的态度是很认真的
to medicine, because I take it very seriously.
告诉我被公车撞到时
Now tell me if this is the right facial expression
用这个表情合不合适
for getting hit by a bus.
有人看到朴医生吗 那个小瓜娃子
Anyone seen Dr. Park? The boy one?
有点文书工作需要他完成
There's some paperwork for him to finish.
是这样的
Um, you know what?
他到露台上去了 因为他要
He went up to the roof 'cause he's...
检查一个对鸟类过敏的病人
剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表