剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表
He just brought his espresso machine to work.
不 不 不 但你什么都不能说
No, no, no! But you can't say anything!
我跟他保证我不会告诉任何人的
I told him I wouldn't tell anyone.
你能给我拿一杯吗
Can you get me a cup?
不能
No.
好吧 你可以喝一口我的
Okay, y-you can have a sip of mine.
真的吗
Really?
该死的
Oh, damn!
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry!
真糟糕 艾莉森
That's messed up, Allison!
-你不能 -请
- You can't -- - Please.
别道歉 我不稀罕
I don't even need you. I don't even need you.
派特整个下午都不在办公室
Pat's out of the office all afternoon,
而我有所有办公室的钥匙
and I've got the keys to everybody's office.
不不不
No! No, no, no, no!
你不能这样做 我向派特保证了
You can't. I gave Pat my word.
你想续杯吗
You want a refill?
走吧
Let's do this.
根据我的检查 我听到很大的心脏杂音
So, based on my exam, I heard a loud heart murmur,
我还注意到他手指的长度
and I noticed the length of his fingers.
结合其他的检查 我的初步诊断是
Among other findings, here's the bottom line --
我怀疑他可能得了马凡综合征
I suspect he may have something called Marfan syndrome.
马凡综合征
Marfan syndrome?
是 一种会影响身体组织的基因失调疾病
Yes, a genetic disorder that affects the body's tissue,
根据严重程度 患者可能无法
which, depending on severity, can prevent someone
进行激烈的体育活动
from engaging in rigorous physical activity.
-像篮球这样的运动吗 -可能吧
- Like basketball? - Well, possibly.
所以我定了个心脏彩超 检查一下心脏
Which is why I'm ordering an echocardiogram to look at the heart
并准备了一整套检查来排除这个可能
and a whole battery of tests to rule it out.
但是在那之前...
But until then...
恐怕丹尼不能打篮球了
I'm afraid Danny can't play basketball.
什么
What?!
不行 篮球是我的生命
No, basketball is my life.
相信我 丹尼 我知道
Trust me, Danny, I know.
我是你最忠实的粉丝
I'm your biggest fan.
但是风险太大了
But it's too big a risk.
马凡综合征会影响你的心脏
You see, Marfan syndrome affects the heart
以及周围的血管
and its surrounding blood vessels,
打篮球可能会导致心脏骤停
and playing basketball could result in cardiac arrest.
我们是来治疗他的脚踝的
We came in for his ankle.
现在你却和我谈心脏骤停
Now you're talking about cardiac arrest?
我从小就打篮球了
I've been playing since I was little.
他从来都没有出过问题
And he's never had an issue.
那我就放心了 因为如果你真的有这种病
Well, I'm relieved, because if you do have it,
还没有出问题的话 你真的是特别幸运
you've been extremely lucky.
这根本没有道理啊
This doesn't make any sense.
为什么在确诊之前他不能打篮球呢
Why can't he play until we find out for sure?
排除这个可能前 必须当做马凡综合征治疗
You have to treat it as Marfan until you rule it out.
就是这么严重
It's that serious.
你之前诊断过多少这样的病例
How many cases of this have you diagnosed?
-没有 因为... -没有
- Well, none, because it's -- - None?
所以我们是在听取一个在这个领域
So we're taking advice from a guy
毫无经验的人的意见
who has zero experience in this area.
这病很罕见
No, because it's rare.
这家伙是个庸医
This guy's a quack!
我告诉过你不应该找他看病 他是个疯子
I told you we shouldn't have come to him! He's crazy!
他因为冲着裁判吼叫被罚出场四次
He's been kicked out of four games for yelling at the ref.
我那是从医学角度建议他去检查一下眼神
It's my medical opinion that he should have his eyes checked.
无所谓了
Whatever.
威利斯先生 我得把他的情况告知学校
Mr. Willis, I have to let the school know.
我不能批准你儿子去打篮球
I can't clear your son to play.
不 朴医生 你不能这么对我
No, Dr. Park, you can't do this to me.
我很抱歉 但我必须这么做
I'm sorry. I have to.
咱们走吧
Let's get out of here.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
好吧
Okay.
但是如果我被绑♥架♥了的话
Okay, but if I'm being kidnapped,
我能打包一点行李吗
can I pack an overnight bag?
好了
Okay.
睁开眼睛吧
And...open!
怎么样 怎么样
What? What?
你搞得一团乱
You...made a mess!
我在为咱俩同居的第一个晚上做晚餐
I'm making dinner for our first night together.
宝贝 好浪漫啊 谢谢你
Baby, that is so sweet. Thank you.
我想我的确是搞得一团糟
I guess I did make a mess.
但是你知道人们常说
But you know what they say --
想惊天动地 先得一团糟
To make a mess, you got to make a mess.
我去摆桌子好了
Well, I guess I'll just set the table.
不用了 咱们就在电视前吃吧
Oh, no need. I figured we'd just eat in front of the TV.
真的吗
We will?
是的 谁在乎啊
Yeah. Who cares, right?
肯定不是我
Surely not me.
肯定特别棒
Oh, it's gonna be so great.
特别棒
So great.
你直接把土豆皮削到水槽里了
Oh! And you peeled the potatoes right into the sink.
嗨 宝贝
Hey, boo.
你好吗
What's the haps, yo?
我认为丹尼·威利斯可能得了马凡综合征
I think Danny Willis might have Marfan syndrome.
-不是吧 -我知道
- Oh, no. - I know.
我告诉他确诊之前他不能打篮球
I had to tell him he couldn't play until we figure it out.
检查结果还有两天才能出来
The test results won't come back for another two days.
也就意味着他们可能会丢掉冠军
Meaning they'll probably lose the championship.
每个人都会恨我 我会成为众矢之的
Everyone's gonna hate me. I'm gonna be an outcast.
也许我过于谨慎了
Maybe I'm being overly cautious.
他可能没有生病 我从来没有诊断过这种病
He might not have it. I've never diagnosed it before.
-这种病很罕见 -肯恩
- It's so rare -- - Ken.
你做的是对的
You did the right thing.
爸 你不允许丹尼打球
Dad! You won't let Danny play?
为什么你这么讨厌赢
Why do you hate winning?
莫莉 爸是医生 他知道他在做什么
Molly, dad's a doctor. He knows what he's doing.
我确信他之前诊断过上千次了
I'm sure he's diagnosed this thousands of times.
是吧 爸
Right, dad?
实际上 我从来没诊断过这种病
Actually, I've never diagnosed it.
好吧 我没招了
Well, I'm out.
莫莉 丹尼可能得了很严重的病
Yeah, Molly, Danny could have something serious.
所以我们必须等着检查结果出来
So we're just gonna have to wait it out.
我明白 爸
I understand, dad.
但是你要知道 并不是所有人都能理解你
But, just so you know, not everyone does.
队里的人对你意见很大
The guys on the team are not pleased with you.
莫莉 我是个医生 我不在乎那些
Molly, I'm a doctor. I don't care about that.
都有谁
Which ones?
布雷登 杰登 布赖森 另一个布雷登
Brayden, Jayden, Bryson, the other Brayden.
谢天谢地 没一个是上场的球员
Whew! Thank God. None of the starters.
没说完呢 布兰丹 布兰登
Let me finish. Brendan, Brandon,
布雷迪 布罗迪
Brady, Brodie...
装备经理布罗迪还是吉祥物布罗迪
Equipment manager Brodie or mascot Brodie?
都有
Both.
我绝对是找了个疯子
Well, I am marrying a lunatic.
你这是引用康纳的名言吗
Are you quoting Connor?
他喜欢在八点之后吃晚饭
He likes to eat dinner after 8:00,
我们要是住在巴塞罗那的话那肯没问题
which is fine if we were living in Barcelona!
这种情况你们以前没遇到过吗
And this has never come up before?
我们约会那阵还不算什么大问题
Well, when we were dating, it didn't seem like a big deal.
我不知道他生活习惯就是这样的啊
I didn't know it was a way of life!
他从来不把遥控器放回到遥控器盒子里
He never puts the tv remotes back in the remote caddy.
而且 他还是攒脏盘子的那种人
And get this -- he is a dish-soaker.
就是「把盘子堆水槽里明天再刷」的那种
Yeah, a "Leave them till the morning" dish-soaker.
我还得大半夜的爬起来
I had to get up and sneak-wash dishes
鬼鬼祟祟地刷盘子
in the middle of the night!
-亲爱的 -怎么了
- Honey! - What?
听起来像是你的问题
剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表