剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表
I was nervous about you, too.
被我爷爷撮合的感觉是挺奇怪的
It was weird to be set up by my grandpa.
但我很高兴我接受了
But I'm glad I was.
所以你不会觉得跟我见面只是因为
So, you wouldn't feel like you were only seeing me
被家里逼得吗
out of family obligation?
当然不是
Definitely not.
那我们不要再考虑家人的因素了好不好
So, what do you say we keep our families out of this?
当然好
Absolutely.
好了 这样就可以了
Okay, that's enough for now.
很高兴你能过来
Glad you came by.
我也是 我会给你发讯息的
So am I. I'll text you.
别只输入不发送
And not just dots!
要发就发出来
Actual text.
拜
Bye.
不好意思
Oh. Excuse me.
朴医生 你有空吗
Dr. Park, do you have a sec?
当然 怎么了
Sure. What's up?
我只是想跟你说一声
I just wanted to let you know
今天就是我实习最后一天了
that today is going to be my last day.
是啊
Right.
我觉得这样最好
I think it's for the best, you know,
考虑到我的工作以及我生活的情况
given my situation and where I am in my life.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你懂的 你那么 跟我
You know, how you, when it comes to me,
你一直都
have been kind of like you know...
等下 你为什么要走
Wait. Why are you leaving?
这是我轮岗的最后一天
Oh, it's the last day of my rotation.
所以不是因为
So, it's -- it's not because of the...
或者
Or the
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
对 抱歉 我
Right. Sorry. No. I, um...
好吧 我觉得是我搞错了
Yeah, I think I misread something.
保重 艾琳
Take care, Erin.
谢谢
Thanks.
朴医生
Dr. Park?
没事了
Never mind.
谢谢你为我做的一切
Thanks for everything.
这人真让人搞不懂
What a confusing person.
这是什么意思
What was that for?
吃热狗比赛
For eating hot dogs,
香肩微汗和完美妻子
having sweaty shoulders, and being perfect.
剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表