剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表
I overheard Clark
在电♥话♥里请人主持什么活动
talking to somebody about officiating something.
那和克拉克与康纳完全无关
Well, that had absolutely nothing to do with Clark and Connor.
好吧 如果不是他们 那
Okay, well, if not them, then...
你和艾莉森要重申婚誓吗
Are you and Allison renewing your vows?
是的
Yes.
我就知道
I knew it.
我就知道 我就知道
I knew it. I knew it.
我有4%的神婆血统
I'm like 4% psychic.
我就知道 我就知道
I knew it. I knew it.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
你为什么搞得这么神神秘秘的
Well, why are you being so weird about it?
等一下
Wait a minute.
你不会其实并没结婚吧
Are you secretly not married?
这些年来你一直维持着这种不正当关系吗
I mean, have you been living in sin all these years?
你那对可怜的私生子啊
Oh, your poor illegitimate children.
不是的
No!
派特 我们只是重申婚誓
Pat, we're just renewing our vows.
为什么 旧誓言过期变质了吗
Why? Because they expired and went bad?
我是过来人
I've been there.
你们不能告诉艾莉森
Look, you can't tell Allison.
我要给她个惊喜
I'm surprising her.
你们也不能告诉克拉克我告诉你们了
And you can't tell Clark I told you.
克拉克为什么会在意
Well, why would Clark care?
因为他特别喜欢
You know, I mean, Clark's really into
让整个活动成为惊喜这个主意
this whole thing being a surprise.
所以你们两个管住你们的大嘴巴
You know, so keep your big mouth shut, you two.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
晚安 戴茉娜
Night, Damona.
下周一见
See you Monday.
你是想说明天在克拉克的烧烤聚会见吧
You mean I'll see you tomorrow at Clark's barbecue, right?
我想了想 决定不去了
Yeah, I thought about it, and we're gonna skip it.
我们全家人都因为去看《保镖》很兴奋
We're all really excited to see "The Bodyguard".
至少DK很兴奋
At least, D.K. is.
肯恩知道你不打算去吗
Um, does Ken know you're not going?
我今早后还没和他聊过这件事
We haven't talked about it since this morning,
但我想他不会在乎的
but I don't think he'll care.
是这样的
Okay, um... So, um, you-you know,
我们把自己的出游计划都取消了
we had cancelled our plans
因为参加这次聚会对我们非常非常重要
because it's really, really important to be there.
你们人真好
Oh, that's nice of you.
-总之你们玩得开心 -等等
- Anyway, have fun. - Wait, wait!
等等 听我说
Wait, wait, listen.
你必须得去
You got to be there.
好吧
Okay.
别告诉肯恩我告诉你了
Don't tell Ken I told you,
他在策划一个婚誓重申典礼
but he's planning a vow renewal ceremony.
真的吗 我的天啊
He is? Oh, my God!
真的 这是个惊喜
Yes, and it's a surprise,
所以拜托你千万别告诉肯恩我告诉你了
so please don't tell Ken I told you.
不会的 我保证不走漏风声
No, I won't-I won't say a word.
我本来已经不指望
You know, I-I pretty much stopped
肯恩能做出任何浪漫的举动了
expecting anything romantic out of Ken.
特别是他把情人节搞成那德行以后
Especially the way he mangled Valentine's Day.
我想就像结了婚的好朋友那样
I figured we'd just live out our golden years
度过盛年吧
as good married friends.
天啊 我真是大错特错
Boy, was I wrong.
你有空吗
Hey, got a sec?
当然有 甜心
Of course, sweetheart.
你没必要回答得这么讽刺吧
Hey, you don't have to be sarcastic.
我重新想了想
Look, I thought it over,
觉得我们出席克拉克的烧烤聚会
and I think it's important for us
还是很有必要的
to go to Clark's barbecue.
我已经先你一步想到了
I'm already one step ahead of you.
我已经把《保镖》的票卖♥♥掉了
I already dumped "The Bodyguard" tickets.
这么轻松就解决了
Wow. That was easy.
我感觉到你很重视这件事
Well, I sensed it was important to you,
你是我相伴二十载的丈夫
and, as my husband of 20 years,
如果是你重视的事
if it's important to you,
我自然也重视
it's important to me.
我刚梳好的发型
Hey, I just combed that.
我也叫孩子们和DK一起去了
Oh, and I got the kids and D.K. to go, too,
你放心 到时我们都会在场
so, you know, we'll all be there.
老爸也去吗
Huh. Papa, too.
好吧
Mm, okay.
肯恩 我真的好爱你
Ken, I just love you so much.
好
Cool.
或许晚些时候我能用行动表示有多爱你
Maybe later I can show you how much.
你愿意去烧烤 这就够了
Eh, you're coming to the barbecue. That's good enough.
这地方太棒了
Wow. This place looks amazing.
你♥爸♥还真是让我刮目相看
Your dad really out-did himself.
就一般般吧
It's okay.
根本不值得让我们错过《保镖》
Not worth missing "The Bodyguard."
爷爷 你有考虑过
Grandpa, have you ever considered
过几天再去看吗
just seeing it on another day?
我不是要你提出解决方案 戴夫
I don't need you to solve this, Dave,
声援我就行了
just be there for me.
小情侣
Hey, lovebirds.
很高兴你们最后还是来了
So glad you could make it.
我根本不知道你们要来
I had no idea you were coming.
你们能来真是太好了
So wonderful to have you here.
是啊 我就是 就是希望没这么贵
Yeah, I just -- just wish it wasn't so expensive.
他只是因为酒店不肯退订金生气
He's just mad because the hotel's being funny with our deposit.
说曹操
Well... Ah, speak of the devils.
我要好好跟他们谈谈
I'll give them a piece of my mind.
喂
Hello.
不 你听我说 什么
No, you listen to me. What?
好 我不挂电♥话♥等你
No, I'd be happy to hold.
他们还请了乐队
Oh, they even got music.
美国著名朋克乐队
艾莉森 快看 是眨眼182乐队Allison, check it out -- blink-182!
我认识啊
I know.
谁啊 我不认识
Who? I don't know.
我还以为他们是穆尔帕克便利店外面
I thought they were the guys who play outside
卖♥♥唱的乐队
the 7-Eleven on Moorpark.
你们好 太棒了
Hey, hi. Oh, so pretty.
能借用下肯恩吗
Can we steal Ken for just a second?
记得还回来 我需要他
Bring him back. I need him.
好吧 我们出了点紧急状况
Okay, we have a bit of an emergency.
我们的朋友雪莉本来要做婚礼主持
Our friend Shelly was gonna officiate,
-但她来不了了 -嗯 她得流感了
- but she can't make it. - Yeah, she's down with the flu,
现在我们不知道该怎么办了
and now we don't know what to do.
-我建议她补充水分 休息 -肯恩
- Oh, I'd say liquids, rest -- - Ken!
抱歉 我
Sorry. I, um...
我来主持
I'll officiate.
但你得在网上获得任命
But you have to, like, get ordained online.
-要多久 -30分钟
- How long does it take? - 30 minutes.
给我台笔记本和一罐零度可乐
Give me a laptop and a Coke Zero,
我28分钟就能搞定
and I can do it in 28.
好吧
All right.
还是谢谢你
Well, thanks anyway.
看来我们得把酒店订金吃回来了
Well, looks like we're gonna have to eat that hotel deposit.
我才不吃订金
Unh-unh. I do not eat deposits.
喂 谭雅
Hi. Hi, Tanya.
刚刚和你通话的是我男朋友 派特·海因
You just talked to my boyfriend, Pat Hein.
不 我知道 但是 天哪
No, I know, but --God,
我真的不愿意打电♥话♥给洛杉矶时报
I would hate to have to call the L.A. Times
曝光你们床上的虫子和浴室的老鼠
and tell them about your bedbugs and your shower rats.
好的
Okay.
搞到了积分 以后随时都可以用
I just got us credit. We can use it anytime we want.
我不确定自己还想去那
Uh, I'm not so sure I still want to go --
毕竟浴室里有老鼠
剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表