剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表
-真的吗 -真的
- Oh, really? - Yes.
克拉克 早上好
Oh, Clark, good morning.
还记得美丽动人的梅根吧
You remember the lovely Megan.
-你好 -记得 早上好
- Hello.- Yes. Hi. Good morning.
派特
Pat?
你还好吧
Are you feeling okay?
只是 你看着有点
You just -- You look a little --
天呢 你的脸怎么了 真可怕
Damn! What the hell is wrong with your face?! That's scary.
戴茉娜 这是医学工作场合
Damona, it's a medical workplace.
不管从大门进来的是什么
No matter what comes through the door,
我们都得职业对待
we need to react professionally.
天呢
Damn!
你的脸怎么了 真可怕
What the hell is wrong with your face?! That's scary.
肯定没事
I'm sure it's nothing.
对 只是普通的刺♥激♥物
Yeah, it's just a...basic irritant
碰巧引发了皮疹
who happens to have a rash.
幸好 爱情是盲目的
Well, fortunately, love is blind.
对吧 梅根
Isn't that right, Megan?
不 压根儿不是
No, not at all.
我们的关系已经发展到
Isn't it great our relationship has gotten to the point
她可以对我如此坦诚相待多好啊
where she can be comfortable being so honest with me?
对
Yeah.
总之 你最好在明晚晚宴前
Anyway, you better clear up that situation
把自己收拾好
before the banquet tomorrow night,
不然梅根会不开心的
or Megan is not going to be happy.
对 我们要去参加大型药品企业晚宴
Yeah, we're going to this big pharmaceuticals banquet.
我可不能让你脸上的疹斑让我难堪
And I can't have blotches here making me look bad.
看到她多在乎我了吧
You see how she cares for me.
她不想让我因为脸上可怕的东西
She doesn't want me to feel bad about embarrassing her
让她难堪而感到愧疚
with the horror that is my face.
你真该找医生看看
You know, you should really get that looked at.
做你该做的 派特里斯
Whatever you have to do, Patrice.
我该走了
Well, I better get going.
药又不能自我营销 好了 好了
These drugs don't sell themselves. All right, all right.
戳戳
Tickle party!
我送你出去 宝贝 她已经走了
I'll walk you out, sweet-- Oh, she's already gone.
天啊 我看疯子的眼神很准
Man, I know nuts when I see it,
她完全是疯子的结合体
and she is a whole mixed bag of 'em.
疯子
Nuts!
肯恩医生
第二季 第十七集
健康警报
Hey, wellness alert!
没错 我有那个新开的阿尔科夫
Yeah, I've got half-off fliers to The Alcove,
冥想中心的五折传♥单♥
that new meditation center.
对哦 街边的那个中心
Oh, right, the place down the street.
就是它占了美味的牙买♥♥加餐厅的位置
The one that replaced that delicious Jamaican spot.
抱歉 我饿了
Sorry. I'm hungry.
总之 我打算明天上班前去试试
Anyway, I'm thinking of trying it before work tomorrow.
-你想去吗 -想啊 为啥不去
- You want to come? - Sure. Why not?
我试过自己冥想
I tried to meditate on my own,
但每次找到安宁的时刻
but every time I find a moment of peace,
肯定会被打断
I'm inevitably interrupted.
好友喇♥嘛♥
Ally Lama.
得调动你的禅性
Gonna get your Zen on.
听我说 我也加入你们这些傻瓜吧
Hey, you know, why don't I join you fools, huh?
要是安静的氛围变得尴尬了
You know, when all that silence gets awkward,
我就可以说句「尴尬啦」
I can be there to say, "Awkward!"
我不知道克拉克有多少五折传♥单♥ 所以
Oh, uh, I don't know how many half-off fliers Clark got, so...
我懂了
Oh, I get it.
我懂你「我想拒绝但不知怎么开口」的语气
I know your "I want to say no, but I don't know how" tone.
对 从婚礼上学会的
Oh, right. From our wedding.
你最好别再开这玩笑了 艾莉森
You better stop making that joke, Allison!
我的皮疹恶化了吗
Has my rash gotten worse?
作为一名护士 我会说没错
You know, as a nurse, I would say yes.
作为认识你的人 我会说
As just someone who knows you, I would say,
「我滴个老天爷呢」
"Oh, sweet mother of God."
好了 肯恩 你得给我做个检查
All right, Ken, you're gonna have to give me an exam.
你看着真的患上了荨麻疹
It looks like you actually have hives.
我不知道该不该让我给你做检查
Well, I -- I'm not sure I should be the one examining you
因为我们是同事 朋...同事
since we're co-workers and frien-- co-workers.
-找塔特尔吧 -不不不
- What about Tuttle? - Oh, no, no.
塔特尔是医术最高的医生
Tuttle is our most talented doctor.
我不能拿这小病耽误他
I can't waste his time with this.
谢谢您呐
Thank you?
对 我去换衣服了
Yeah. Tell you what, I'll go gown up.
你还没见过我的裸体吧
Hey, you've never seen me naked before.
肯定很有意思
This will be fun.
戴夫的女友怎么回事
What's up with Dave's girlfriend?
她压根不说话
She never talks.
戴夫更愿意说她是「深思熟虑」「立场坚定」
Dave prefers to think of her as "Deliberate" and "Unwavering."
我更愿意说她是「怪咖」
I prefer to think of her as weird.
好 不喜欢双陆棋
Okay, so no backgammon.
玩纸牌呢 我猜你喜欢「钓鱼」
What about cards? I bet you like Go Fish.
我们可以烤饼干
We could bake cookies.
我一直想试试
There's this Chai snickerdoodle recipe
茶思尼克涂鸦饼干的食谱
I've been dying to try.
不如去玩你新买♥♥的拼图 戴夫
Hey, how about your new puzzle, Dave?
你意下如何 艾米丽
What do you think, Emily?
想试试拼「几十个斑点狗」吗
Want to give "Dozens of Dalmatians" a try?
好吧 解决了难题又来了拼图
Okay. From one puzzle to another.
好了 肯定是荨麻疹
All right. Well, it's definitely hives,
比今天早上更明显了
and it's more prominent than this morning.
对 痒得太难受了
Yeah, and the itching is unbearable.
派特 希望这样不会让你尴尬
Pat, I hope this isn't uncomfortable for you,
我得看看所有
but I'm gonna have to look at every --
好的
Oh, right.
不用把其他地方露出来
Uh, not presenting anywhere else.
谢谢 你可以遮起来了
Thank you. You can close it.
-我不尴尬 -拜托了
- I'm good. - Please?
好
All right.
什么时候开始的
When did this start happening?
过去几周反反复复的
Well, off and on over the past few weeks.
对贝类有过类似的反应吗
Ever have any similar reactions to shellfish?
花生过敏吗 会呼吸困难吗
Peanuts? Any wheezing?
没有
No.
是梅根 这我得接
Oh, it's Megan. I'm gonna have to take this.
你好 美人
Hello, milady.
对 我们正在检查
Ah, yeah. We're taking care of it.
对 健托邦第五大优秀医生在负责呢
Yeah, Welltopia's fifth-best doctor is on the case.
好 我会第一时间... 她已经挂了
All right, I'll keep you po-- Oh, she already hung up.
你刚刚说我是健托邦第五优秀的医生
Did you just call me Welltopia's fifth-best doctor?
对 抱歉 我数错了吗 有...
Yeah. Sorry. Did I miscount? I mean, there's, uh...
数错了 对 你是第六优秀的
Oh, no, that's right. You're the sixth.
好了 派特 我要给你开一些苯那君
Okay, Pat, I'm gonna give you some Benadryl,
但首先你需要看过敏症专科医师
but first you need to see an allergist
来判定什么导致了这些荨麻疹
to determine what's causing these hives.
我要让你上楼找詹金斯医生做皮肤检查
So I'm sending you upstairs for skin testing with Dr. Jenkins.
我忘了詹金斯 那你就成了第七名
Oh, I forgot Jenkins. That makes you seventh.
晚饭有兴趣吃牙买♥♥加外卖♥♥吗
Hey, any interest in Jamaican takeout for dinner?
你在来回踱步 有什么事
You're pacing. What's wrong?
是派特和这疹子的事
It's Pat and this whole rash thing.
还有你这奇怪的食物选择
It's also your erratic food choices,
但主要是疹子的事
but mostly the rash thing.
我刚和过敏症专科医师通完电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with the allergist.
他所有的检查都是阴性的
All his tests came back negative.
我不知道什么导致了他的荨麻疹
I don't know what's causing his hives.
可能是压力引起的荨麻疹
Could be stress urticaria.
他生活里有什么不寻常的压力源吗
Any unusual stressors in his life?
我不知道 让我想想
Uh, I don't know. Let's see.
他经历了疯狂的离婚
He went through that crazy divorce.
他住在停在车道上的船里
剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表