剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表
You got this.
一切都会顺利的
You're gonna be fine.
谢谢 爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
我爱你
I love you.
我更爱你
Love you more.
妈妈
Oh, hey, mom.
怎么了 还好吗
What's going on? Is everything okay?
没事 莫莉的SAT考得不太好
Yeah, Molly didn't do so well on her SATs.
不过她会再考一次的 没问题的
But she'll take 'em again. It'll be fine.
一切都在我控制之中
I've got everything under control.
来点奇巧帕尼尼吗
KitKat panini?
明天请回家做晚饭吧
Please come home and make dinner tomorrow.
我们万圣节的糖果快吃完了
We're almost out of Halloween candy.
好消息是邮政罢♥工♥结束了
Good news -- the postal strike is over.
坏消息是我们的邮件被鸟撕碎了
Bad news -- our mail got shredded by birds.
谢谢 戴夫 他们知道了
Thanks, Dave, but they know.
你是说我的《摩登大厨》白撕了吗
You mean I tore up my Modern Chef for nothing?!
这可是他们松露特辑
It was their truffle issue!
然后他就走了
And then he walked out,
再也没联♥系♥过我
and I haven't heard from him since.
我就知道什么都不该说的
I ju-- I knew I shouldn't have said anything.
我毁了我这辈子最好的一段关系
I have ruined the best relationship of my life.
你知道吗
Well, you know what?
如果康纳因为这个就跟你分手
If Connor walked out on you for that,
那这段关系
then maybe your relationship
就没有你想的那么好
wasn't as great as you thought it was.
已经两年都没有男朋友的女士和我说这个
Oh! Says the lady who hasn't had a boyfriend in two years.
我的天
Oh, my God.
昨晚我很抱歉
I'm so sorry about last night.
不用 你是对的
No, you were right.
我对吗
I was?
对 你问的太好了
Yep. You put it perfectly --
我在那间办公室里干什么
What do I do at that office?
那是我的问题
That was my question.
我已经花了四年时间做一份
I have spent four years at a job
我根本就不喜欢的工作
I don't even like,
你让我看清了这一切
and you opened my eyes.
所以今天早上
So, this morning,
我直接去联合汽机辞了职
I marched right down to Amalgamated, and I quit.
谢谢你给了我辞职的勇气
So thank you for giving me the courage to do this.
不客气
You're welcome.
因为你
And because of you,
我终于可以自♥由♥地去追求梦想了
I am finally free to pursue my dream.
宝贝 我真为你高兴
Baby, I am so happy for you.
好的 晚上见吗
All right. I'll see you tonight?
好
Yeah.
我根本不知道他的梦想是什么
I have no idea what his dream is.
昨天艾莉森的事情怎么样了
Hey. How did everything go with Allison yesterday?
正合我意
Oh, it's all good.
对 她决定不来这里工作
Yeah, she decided she's not gonna work here.
就像这样
She was like,
在你周围我根本没法集中注意力 肯恩
"Wah!I can't focus when I'm around you, Ken.
我太爱你了
I love you so much. Wah!"
你知道她有多粘人的
You know how needy she is.
不知道 肯恩 告诉我们
No, Ken. Tell us.
她有多粘人
How needy is she?
是你
Heeeeey, you!
对 这是
Yeah! Oh, this?
不 我们在讨论艾莉森漫游奇境
No, we were talking about Allison...Wonderland.
我经历了镜中奇遇 宝贝
"Wah! I'm through the looking glass, baby. Wah!"
补救得好
Great save.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们能
Can we, uh...?
我们能
Can we...?
我的天
Oh, my God.
我忍♥不住一直想派特的提议
I can't stop thinking about Pat's offer.
真的吗
Really?
你昨天说会一直支持我的时候
Yesterday when you said you'd always support me,
也包括支持我在这里工作吗
would that include if I were to work here?
当然
Absolutely.
那我打算在这工作
Then I think I'm gonna do it.
我也这么觉得
I think you should.
你怎么想起来改主意的
What made you change your mind?
是莫莉
Molly.
昨晚看到你一个人教导她
It killed me last night
我觉得很难过
watching you parent her all by yourself,
我却不在她身边
and I wasn't there for her.
更让我有感触的是
And it hit me --
今年是她在家的最后一年
this is gonna be her last year at home.
不一定 你看到她的分数了吗
Not necessarily. Did you see those scores?
玩笑 大笑 眨眼表情符号♥
Jk. Lol. Wink emoji.
今年对她来说至关重要
This is gonna be a pivotal year for her,
戴夫也开始上中学了
and Dave's starting middle school.
我想陪在他们身边
I want to be there for them
而不是在405号♥高速上堵车时
rather than battling traffic on the 405
他们只能在家吃糖果三明治
while they're at home eating candy sandwiches.
对 戴夫熬夜到凌晨四点
Yeah, Dave was up till 4:00 in the morning.
我给他喝了杯汽水把他送回床上
I gave him a soda and sent him back to bed.
我想要你陪在他们和我身边
And I want you to be there for them and for me.
是时候迎接新挑战了
And it's time for a new challenge.
这是件好事
It is a good situation.
我是说谁知道我会比你赚得多呢
I mean, who knew I'd be making more than you?
什么
What?
派特都给了你什么好处
Geez. What did Pat offer you?
一切
Everything!
我一直在拒绝他
I just kept saying no,
他一直以为我在玩手段
and he kept thinking I was playing hardball.
你知道吗
You know what?
这好极了
This is gonna be great.
我也觉得
I think so, too.
但是以后
But, in the future,
当你进房♥间的时候
um, when you come into our bullpen,
能不能
is there any way
发出一点声音 或者你懂的
you could make a noise or, you know,
给点小提示
just like a little heads up?
像是
Like, "Wah"?
还不错
It's not bad.
朴家正发生很多大变化啊
Well, a lot of big changes afoot at Casa de Park.
是的 你和我将在一起工作
Yeah. You and I are gonna be working together.
莫莉要开始埋头苦读
Molly's gonna be buckling down.
还有邮政罢♥工♥结束了 谢天谢地
And the mail strike is over, thank God.
我们俩之间
Between the two of us,
没有什么解决不了的挑战
there's no challenge we can't handle.
爸
Dad?
你妈今年接下来的时间都在韩国
Your mom's in Korea for rest of the year.
从现在起我住这
I live here now.
什么
What?
查查你的语♥音♥信箱
Check your voicemail!
剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表