剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表
裴夫人
Ah. Mrs...Pae?
不用自付
Oh. No deductible?
他们应该叫你不赔夫人
They should call you Mrs. Co-pay.
把韩语翻译叫来
Call the Korean translator.
已经叫了 马上来
Already did. He's on the way.
你好啊
So, what's up?
你好 我是翻译
Hey. I'm the translator.
太好了
Oh, thank God.
抱歉 我们要的是韩语翻译
Oh. Uh...Sorry. We needed a Korean translator.
我总听别人这么说
Yeah. I get that a lot.
裴夫人这几天一直胃痛
Mrs. Pae's had stomach pains for the last few days,
吃不下东西
can't keep anything down.
她还想跟你道个歉
Also, she wanted to apologize to you.
她以为你是韩国人
She assumed you were Korean.
我是韩国人
I am Korean.
才不是
No!
没错
Yeah.
她说什么
What'd she say?
你听不懂的 这是韩语笑话
Oh, you wouldn't understand. It's a Korean thing.
肯恩医生
第二季 第六集
告诉她两周后再来复诊
Just tell her I'll see her in two weeks.
拜拜
Bye-bye!
她说「再见」
She says, "Bye-bye."
我懂
Okay.
这是怎么回事
What was that about?
那位黑大个给我翻译韩语
Luke Cage over there had to translate Korean for me.
肯恩 你一点韩语都不会吗
Ken, do you know any Korean?
前轱辘不转后轱辘转
Mm. Sis, s. Un poquito. Mas o meno.
我一直跟他说他要是想多学几句
I keep telling him if he wants to learn more,
应该和戴夫一起去上韩语课
he should go to Korean class with Dave.
然后我一直跟她说 不不不
And I keep telling her, "No, no, no, no, no, no."
我小时候 我爸逼我每周六早起
Look, when I was a kid, my dad made me go to Korean school
去上韩语学校 简直就是折磨
every saturday morning, and it was sheer torture!
我朋友都在家看动画片的时候
While my friends were watching cartoons,
我在被严厉的老师吼
I was getting yelled at by the hardass teacher.
我讲个笑话就被她罚站墙角
She'd make me stand in the corner for cracking jokes.
这主意不错 我们现在就开始施行吧
That's a good idea. We should start doing that.
好吧 那就别去上课了
Fine. Don't take the class.
那下次不要因为不会韩语
But then don't whine every time you feel ashamed
感觉丢脸在那抱怨
for not knowing Korean.
这是我的必经历程啊 艾莉森
It's my process, Allison.
我抱怨 懒病发作 丢脸的感觉过去
I whine, my laziness kicks in, the bad feelings pass,
然后我拒绝事实
and I cozy up in denial
直到下一次我觉得自己不像韩国人
until the next time I don't feel Korean.
哥就是这样
That's how I do!
虽然我经常说这句话 但坚持住 妹子
I know I say this a lot, but...hang in there, girl.
衣服不错
Love this.
你知道那个护士工会代表 凯瑟琳·帕克吗
Okay, so you know Kathleen Parker, the nurses union rep?
她辞职了 离婚事务缠身 太惨了
Well, she resigned -- messy divorce, tragic.
你猜谁被选上了
And guess who got elected.
我
Me.
真的
Really?
你要去代表进行护士合同谈判
You're going to negotiate the nurses contract?
我会让你知道在必要的时候
Hey, I will have you know I am a deft negotiator
我也很擅长谈判
when I need to be.
我说服了高中每一任女朋友
I convinced every high-school girlfriend I had
为将来的婚姻守身如玉
that we should save ourselves for marriage.
是真的吗
Is it true?
我真的要和你协商新的护士合同吗
Am I actually gonna be negotiating the new nurses contract against you?
等等 什么
Wait, what?
你是管理层代表
You're representing management?
没错 正是在下
Yes, I am.
受伤的羚羊 来见见饥饿的鬣狗
Wounded gazelle, meet hungry hyena.
进食时间到
It's feeding time.
还有恭喜你当选代表
Oh. And congratulations on being elected.
很高的荣誉
That's quite an honor.
但这还是 进食时间
But still -- feeding time.
我要和派特谈判吗 他最恶毒了
I have to negotiate with Pat? He is vicious!
是吧 我和他约过会 不知怎么的
I know! I dated him, and somehow he always
他总有办法得偿所愿
had a way of getting what he wanted.
我当初根本没想跟他约
I didn't even want to date him!
哥们 看什么呢
Hey, pal. What are you watching?
韩国肥皂剧
A Korean soap opera.
老师说电视剧能帮助学习口语
My teacher says it helps to hear it spoken.
那个男人配不上你啊 英美
That man's no good for you, Young-mi!
她总是爱上渣男
She always goes for the bad boys.
-你能看懂 -能啊
- You can follow this? - Yeah.
台词一般 不过故事我喜欢
The writing is pedestrian, but I do love my stories!
戴夫 吃这么多盐会对你的健康造成损害
Whoa, Dave. All that salt can be deleterious to your health.
某人最近在钻研高考词汇哦
Someone's been boning up on her SAT vocab.
要用词精准 妈妈
Spoken with veracity, mom.
我当年准备高考的时候
When I was prepping for the SATs,
父母想用生僻词为难我
My parents would try and stump me with big words,
但我从未让他们得逞
but they never could.
我肯定能在遣词比赛上给予你一记重击
Well, mom, I bet I could lambaste you in a verbal concours.
向女王开战喽
Comin' for the queen.
某人听起来目空一切嘛
Someone's sounding vainglorious.
你只是自命不凡罢了
Now you're just being supercilious.
你俩都超傻
You're both being super silly.
我朋友今晚要来打牌
Oh. My friends are coming for card game tonight.
客厅征用了
Living room off-limits.
什么 那我整晚都不能进自家客厅
What?! So I have to stay out of my living room all evening?
不是整晚
Well, not all evening.
九点时带一袋冰回来
Come back around 9:00 with a big bag of ice.
你敢信吗
Can you believe that?
是吧 打牌 太棒了
I know. The card game? It's awesome!
哪里棒了
In what way?
我爸一直和那群人一起玩花札
My dad's been playing go-stop forever with those guys.
超级酷
They're super-cool.
我一直想加入他们的团体
I always wanted to be in that group.
他们就像韩版的敢死队
They're like the Korean Expendables.
但他们不会真去牺牲
Except they're not expendable.
他们还需要彼此打牌
They need each other to play the game.
你带冰回来时就能看到了
You'll see when you come back with ice.
我不会去买♥♥冰的
I'm not getting ice.
要不然你就用你那冷冰冰的口气
Or you can take that frosty tone of yours
冲着水喊 我们就会有很多冰了
and just yell at some water -- then we'll have plenty of ice.
我可没说什么
Look, I didn't say anything
当他自说自话住进来
when he invited himself to move in
或者当他忘记搬出去的时候
or when he forgot to move out.
甚至当他安装引体向上杆 弄坏了三个门柱
I even kept quiet when he ruined three doorjambs
我都没说什么
by putting in pull-up bars.
你♥爸♥很厉害 但这有点过分了
Sure, your dad is jacked, but this is crossing a line.
好吧
Well, fine.
我这就告诉他绝对不可以在这里玩游戏
I'll just tell him he absolutely can't have his game here.
哲今天来不了了 我们三缺一
Chul can't make it tonight. We need a fourth.
你想玩吗
You want to play?
天啊 当然愿意 爸爸
Oh, my God! Yes, papa! Yes!
肯恩 跟大家问好
Ken, say hi to the guys!
爸 我正要问好
Dad! I was gonna!
现在看起来像你逼我的
Now it's gonna seem forced.
大家好
Hi, guys.
感谢你们让我一起玩 我很荣幸
Thanks for letting me play. It's a real honor.
哲今天来不了了
Oh. Chul can't make it.
我需要找个替补
I had to scramble for a replacement.
凑合着玩吧
Less than ideal.
能在这玩我真开心
I'm just happy to be here.
肯恩 你♥爸♥爸告诉我你是一个很厉害的医生
谢谢 我刚剪完
Thanks! I just got it cut.
你从没教过他韩语
我们这最近比较干燥
剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表