剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表
Dr. Erwin, what brings you here?
有阵子没见了
It's been some time.
我还以为您在东海岸那边过得很安稳呢
I thought you were safely on the East Coast.
我退休了 就搬来洛杉矶了
Yeah, when I retired, I moved out to L.A.
来寻求「咖啡先生」的诊治
and into the care of Mr. Coffee here.
刚才不是说他叫「笨蛋医生」吗
Well, I thought it was "Dr. Dummy."
这个故事特别有趣
Great story.
过去他总跑腿给我买♥♥咖啡
You see, he used to get me coffee.
我们就笨蛋医生和咖啡先生换着叫
We'd alternate between Dr. Dummy and Mr. Coffee,
因为他不是笨蛋的时候
because when he wasn't being a dummy,
就在给我买♥♥咖啡
he was getting me coffee.
可能是「这个故事特别有趣」这句话
Yeah, maybe it's the phrase "Great story"
总让我有过高期待吧
that keeps throwing me.
好了 我们已经复习过我那些有趣的外号♥了
Okay, now that we're caught up on my various clever nicknames,
您哪里不舒服
what seems to be the problem?
最近两天 我双腿都感觉异常
I've been experiencing paresthesia in both legs the last two days.
双腿有烧灼和刺痛感
Hmm, burning and tingling sensation -- both legs.
感觉疼吗
Are you in any pain?
不疼 感觉好极了
No, it feels great.
是让生活更有趣的那种感觉异常
It's the fun kind of paresthesia.
不 我的意思是 您有没有
No, I-I just meant, are you --
我知道你什么意思 可能是由什么引起的
Yeah, I know what you meant. What could be causing this?
先生 我认为可能是
Sir, well, I-I-I think it could be --
快点 小朴 奶娃娃都能诊断这个症状
Come on, Park. A toddler could diagnose this.
那真是个天赋异禀的奶娃娃
That would be an extraordinary toddler.
双腿感觉异常的鉴别诊断是什么
What is the differential diagnosis of paresthesia of the legs?
可能有多重诱因 得考虑
Uh, multiple etiologies. You have to consider the --
快点 快说 小朴
Come on! Spit it out, Park!
我知道 我知道 甜尿病吗
I know! I know! S-Sugar-betes?
甜尿病吗
Sugar-betes?
糖尿病吗
Diabetes?
瞧瞧我啊
And here I was,
这些年来一直都叫错了
pronouncing it wrong all these years.
我没那毛病
Don't have that.
我认为是椎管狭窄
Spinal stenosis is what I'm thinking.
我的天 20年过去了
My God, 20 years later,
你还是搞不清状况 是不是
and you still don't get it, do you?
让你自己管点用
You know what? Make yourself useful.
给我来个糖尿病检测 核磁共振检查背部
Order me a diabetic panel, an MRI of my back,
再来个黑咖两糖
and a CB2S.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
什么是黑咖两糖
What's a CB2S?
黑咖啡 加两块糖
Coffee black -- two sugars.
朴医生 卡莱尔女士刚来过电♥话♥
Ooh, Dr. Park, Ms. Carlisle just called.
她把1点的预约取消了
She cancelled her 1:00.
谢了 凯莉 多谢帮忙
Thanks, Kylie. I appreciate it.
你想听个好玩的事吗
You want to know something funny?
卡莱尔女士住在塞普尔韦达大街
Ms. Carlisle lives on Sepulveda.
我刚从奥马哈搬到这里来时
When I first moved out here from Omaha,
就住在塞普尔韦达大街
I lived on Sepulveda.
和我前任男朋友加里 后来分手了
With my old boyfriend, Gary -- didn't work out.
他那人一点不上进
No ambition -- I mean,
-就是个幼稚男 你懂吧 -懂
- just a total man-child, you know? - Okay, yeah.
我拼尽全速逃离了那段感情
I got out of there as fast as I could,
不过也就每小时六公里
which was about four miles an hour,
-因为堵车啊 -是啊
- 'cause of the traffic. - Yeah.
但离海滩还是很近的
But it is near the beach.
不过当然去不了海滩
Of course, you can't get there...
因为堵车啊
'cause of the traffic.
是啊 我得去处理点文件
Right. I got to get some paperwork done to --
说真的 加里和我唯一的共同爱好
Really, the only thing Gary and I had in common
就是《权力的游戏》
was "Game of Thrones."
朴医生 你追《权力的游戏》吗
Dr. Park! Do you watch "Game of Thrones"?
不追 所以我看你是找错人
No, so I guess I'm the wrong person --
别傻了 一共才六季
Oh, don't be silly. There are only six seasons.
我很快就能给你讲完
I can fill you in real quick.
第一季
Okay, season one --
淡入
Fade in.
你怎么了
What's with you?
三明治不好吃而已
Oh, it's just my sandwich.
那个鸡肉沙拉各种难吃
That chicken salad is nine kinds of awful.
是啊 那只鸡肯定也同意你
Yeah, I'm sure the chicken would agree with you.
你肯定是这个星球上最
You know, you got to be the snarkiest vegan
最尖酸的素食主义者
on God's green earth.
不不不 比我毒舌的真的多了去了
Oh, no, no, not even close. Really, no.
你不接电♥话♥吗
Aren't you gonna answer that?
不接了 可能只是电♥话♥销♥售♥员
Nah, it's probably just some telemarketer.
好吧 不过来电显示是「艾瑞克」
Okay, 'cause it says "Eric."
那个电♥话♥销♥售♥员叫艾瑞克
The telemarketer's name is Eric.
所以这个电♥话♥销♥售♥员的名字
So, this telemarketer has the same name
和狗叫的来电铃♥声♥都和你男朋友一样
and barking-dog ringtone as your boyfriend?
你还特意存了他的电♥话♥号♥码
And you programmed him into your phone.
对对对 你知道他销♥售♥什么吗
Yes, yes, yes, I did. And you know what he's selling?
《关你屁事》周刊订阅
Subscriptions to None of Your Damn Business Weekly.
我知道那不是真实存在的杂♥志♥
Okay, I know that that is not a real magazine.
小莫 今天过得如何
Hey, Mol. How was your day?
挺好的 你呢
Fine. Yours?
好漫长
Long.
我的新医疗助理凯莉今天来上班了
My new medical assistant, Kylie, started today.
她说起话来像百慕大三角一样不给你活路
She's like a conversational Bermuda Triangle.
如果你想知道任何关于《权力的游戏》
I mean, if you want to know anything about "Game of Thrones"
或者西洛杉矶的交通信息 找她就对了
or traffic in West L.A., she's your gal.
好吧 我得
Oh, okay. Well, I better --
我本想找她谈谈
And I thought about saying something to her,
但我不想伤着她
but I don't want to hurt her feelings
或者害我们关系变得尴尬
or make it awkward between us.
但我的天 你知道
But, my God, do you know what it's like
你急着想做什么事的时候
when you're trying to get something done,
有人在你耳边喋喋不休 一直不闭嘴
and there's someone there yakking and yakking and yakking
是种什么感觉吗
and won't shut up?
我觉得我能体会
I think I have a sense.
我回房♥学习去了
I'm gonna go study in my room.
20年过去了
Well, 20 years later,
欧文医生还是让我生不如死
Dr. Erwin's still making my life a living hell.
诊断不顺利吗
Ugh! It didn't go well?
不顺利 他一开始叫我「笨蛋医生」
No, I fell right back to my old, insecure resident self
我就变回那个没自信的住院实习医生了
the second he called me "Dr. Dummy."
一点都不好笑
There's nothing funny about that.
这比住院实习时他给我打低分感觉更糟
This feels worse than when he gave me low scores in residency.
评估满分5分 他总给我2分
He always gave me two out of five in my evaluations.
我就知道 他一进门
I knew I should've punted him
我就该把他踢给其他医生
to another doctor the minute he came in.
我向作家瓶颈投降了
Well, I've surrendered to writer's block.
有人想玩桌游吗
Anyone up for some "Boggle"?
不行 你必须把作业改完
No, you have to get that paper done.
有什么用啊
What's the point?
凯利老师总是针对我
Ms. Kelley's always gonna be against me.
你知道吗 戴夫
You know what, Dave?
我好好想了一下
I've been thinking about this.
这是个黄金机会
This is a golden opportunity for you to push back
你要奋起反抗那个认为你不行的老师
against a teacher who doesn't think you have what it takes.
这对你来说是天大的好事
This is the best thing that ever happened to you.
你要毫不畏惧地走过去 证明自己
You've got to walk in there unafraid and prove yourself.
让她因为怀疑你而感到愚蠢
Make her feel foolish for ever doubting you.
谢谢 爸
Wow. Thanks, Dad.
没问题
You got it, pal.
你做得到
You can do this!
是啊 就是 就是
Yeah! Whoo! Yes, yes!
就是
Yes! Whoo!
我要怎么处理欧文医生这种状况
So, how am I gonna handle this Dr. Erwin situation?!
等等 等等 派特
剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表