Previously on "Dexter"...
《嗜血法医》前情提要
I got here as fast as I could.
我接到消息就尽快赶来了
What are we looking at?N
什么情况
Female victim, cut up into pieces.
女性死者 尸体被切割
The ice-truck killer? So soon?
冰柜车杀手干的吗 这么快
This is what he wanted me to find all along.
这就是他想我找的东西
Dexter...
德克斯特
Laura Moser...
劳拉·摩斯
My mother.
是我的妈妈
Laura Moser and 3 others found
发现劳拉·摩斯和另外三名死者
chopped up with a chain saw.
尸体被电链锯切割
Your father was a decent man and an honest cop,
你♥爸♥爸是个正直的人 诚实的警♥察♥
but what he saw in that cargo
但在货仓里看到的一幕
container changed him.
彻底改变了他
Angel was stabbed from behind.
安吉儿是从背后遇袭的
You think it's the attacker's blood?
你觉得是疑犯留下的
We know Batista fought back.
巴蒂斯塔的确反击过
The samples you gave me were a match.
两个血样完全吻合
They're from the same person.
是同一个人的
So if you or that skinny bitch
如果你和那臭婊♥子♥
try to screw with what's mine,
想毁了我的生活
I swear to God, I don't care who I have to hurt.
我发誓一定会报复 不惜代价
Let's face it, Paul.
面对现实吧 保罗
You've been a problem.
你有麻烦了
I need you to explain to them
你必须跟他们解释
why you're in this place.
被关在这里的真正原因
I have no fucking idea why I'm in this place.
我他妈的都不知道自己怎么会在这儿
You really don't want to do this.
你不会真的这么做
Effective immediately,
从现在起
you will no longer serve as my lieutenant.
你不再是这里的警督
This isn't fucking over, Tom!
我他妈的跟你没完 汤姆
Debra Morgan...
黛布拉·摩根
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我么
Yes, yes, yes.
是的 愿意 愿意
Where's my sister?
我妹妹在哪儿
Took her code 12. Left about an hour ago.
一小时前出去了 12号♥频道呼她
She went to dinner? She wasn't supposed to go anywhere.
去晚餐了么 她应该哪儿都别去的
You made it easy.
你如此渴望爱情
So desperate to fall in love.
这让一切顺理成章
Where the fuck are you?
你到哪儿去了
I'm here at work, and you're not.
我在局里 你却没有
I need to talk to you.
我得跟你谈谈
Do not see Rudy until you find me.
千万别见鲁迪 知道你找到我
I've lived in darkness a long time.
长久以来 我的世界里漆黑一片
Over the years, my eyes adjusted
我一直在调整眼睛让它适应黑暗
until the dark became my world and I could see.
这样我才看的见周围的世界
But then Rudy turned on the light.
但突然 鲁迪带来的亮光
He flooded my memory,
猛烈冲击着我的记忆
and now I'm blind.
我再次失去了视觉
I don't have much time --
我没有太多时间
or, to be more accurate,
或者说的准确一点
my sister doesn't have much time.
我妹妹没多少时间
He wants me to find him, but where do I look?
他想我找到他们 但我去哪儿找
I can't think.
我无法思考
It's too bright.
亮光过于强烈
Let me know if the tape's too tight.
如果绑疼了的话 你就跟我说
You know, there's no need for you to be uncomfortable.
你知道的 没必要让你太难受
Why are you doing this?
你为什么这么做
Wouldn't want to spoil the surprise.
不想破坏给你的惊喜
Oh, God! Oh, my God!
哦 上帝啊 哦 我的上帝
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
哦 上帝啊 哦 我的上帝
Shh, I'm just checking the supplies, okay?
嘘 我只是在检查工具 好么
Things are moving a little faster than I had planned.
事情发展的比我想象中快
This isn't you.
不是你干的
Pretty sure it is.
当然 肯定是我
No!
不会的
I know there's more --I've seen it.
你不是这样的 我亲眼见过
I never wanted to hurt you.
我从没想要伤害你
I know. I know.
我知道
Does this make it easier for you?
那样会让你感觉舒服些吗
Because I can keep going.
如果是的话 我可以继续演下去
Oh, God. Oh, Jesus.
上帝啊 上帝啊
Oh, Jesus Christ! Oh, Jesus Christ!
上帝啊 上帝啊
There's nothing to be ashamed of, Deb. I mean,
你不用羞愧 黛布
you're not the only one who bought it, okay?
你不是唯一中我圈套的人 好么
Your name isn't even fucking Rudy Cooper, is it?
鲁迪·库珀不是你的真名 对么
Nope...
对
But he died for a good cause.
但他死有应得
Yeah, so will you.
是啊 你也会的
You kidnapped a cop this time, you know?
你这次绑♥架♥的是警♥察♥ 明白么
Not some invisible hooker --you kidnapped a cop!
不是无名妓♥女♥之类 你绑♥架♥了警♥察♥
It's all part of the plan.
这也在计划之中
Oh, Jesus.
上帝
It's hard to believe it's almost come to fruition.
真不敢相信 马上就要修成正果
I mean, this is a lot of years in the making.
为这一刻 我计划了很多年
We're only hours away.
再差几小时 一切就结束了
He wouldn't have taken Deb unless he left me
既然带走黛布 那他肯定留下了些东西
everything a clever monster would need
作为线索
in order to find them.
以便让我找到他们
**Born free*
*生来自♥由♥
*As free as the wind blows*
自♥由♥ 如同微风徐徐吹过
*As free as the grass grows*
如同绿草 悠悠生长
*Born free to follow your heart*
万物生来自♥由♥ 请追随你的心灵
Seems I have a new screen saver.
看来我有个新的屏保
I knew he wouldn't leave me stranded,
他不会让我无从下手 但是
but "Born free"?
生来自♥由♥
Of course.
当然
Thanks to Rudy,
感谢鲁迪 现在我知道
now I know where dearly disturbed Dexter was born.
混乱失措的德克斯特是在哪里重生的了
Born free
万物生来自♥由♥
of all that's human --
这是人类
That's where I'll find him.
我知道去哪里找他了
She knows.
她知道的
She knows.
她知道的
All fucking night with that.
妈的 他喊了一晚上了
She knows.
她知道的
Listen, Angel, we need your help.
听我说 安吉儿 我们需要你帮忙
Masuka says you were following up a lead
玛稣卡说 你被袭击的时候
on the ice-truck killer when you were attacked.
正在追寻一条冰柜车杀手的线索
A hooker with a prosthetic hand.
是个左手是假肢的妓♥女♥
John painted her nails different colors,
有人给她涂了彩色指甲油
but it didn't go nowhere.
但我还没什么进展
Except she was just cut up by the ice-truck killer.
可她被冰柜车杀手分尸了
Holy shit. Monique was a victim?
真♥他♥妈♥的该死 莫尼克遇害了
Now, we're operating on the theory
我们现在的推测是
that he found out you were on his trail.
冰柜车杀手发现你在追踪他
And if we're right,
如果果真如此
that means you got stabbed for a reason.
也就可以解释你为什么被袭击了
It wasn't no carjacking.
目的不是劫车
How did he know it was me?
他怎么会知道我
No one knew what I was doing except Masuka.
除了玛稣卡以外 没人知道
Someone else had to know. Think.
肯定有 再想想
I consulted with Rudy,
我咨♥询♥过鲁迪
Debra's boyfriend, the prosthetics guy.
黛布拉的男友 他是做假肢修复的
But that's crazy, right?
但这有点离谱 对吧
No,
一点都不
she's been AWOL since going out last night to meet him.
她昨晚去见他之后就再没出现过
She was supposed to come back and help me canvass,
她早就该回来帮我查案
but she never made it.
可一直没见到她
That's not like her.
这不像她的作风
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表