Two scumbags slashed to hell,
两个家伙被杀
dealer stole the drugs.
毒贩偷了毒品
Wham, bam, done.
嘭砰几下
And I don't give a shit what you say
我不管你在狗屁些什么
because that's what happened and that's who I'm looking for.
因为这就是事情的经过以及我要找的人
Hey, we are looking for a motherfucking thief dealer.
嘿 我们在找个该死的偷毒品的毒贩
You got it? Okay. Sure.
听懂了吗 是 明白了
I guess. But I should get over there.
我懂了 可我想我应该去那里看看
Then get over there already, you fucking weirdo.
那就快去 你个怪胎
I need it quick. I'm on it, sergeant.
最好快点 我这就去 警司
The only real question I have is why,
我只想知道
in a building full of cops,
按道理来说这楼里的所有警♥察♥来说
all supposedly with a keen insight into the human soul,
都应该是热心肠的人
is Doakes the only one who gets the creeps from me
为什么偏偏就道克斯老找我麻烦
So this killer used a sword?
那么这个凶手用的是剑咯
No. Probably a very sharp knife.
不是 很可能是一把非常锋利的刀
Look at the blood spatter. Look at the patterns.
看看这些血迹 看看这些形状
It tells a story.
它会告诉你发生了什么
You see this big pond of blood right there?
你来看这个巨大的血池
That's from the initial stab.
这些都是这一刀留下的血
The male victim was standing right here,
男受害者当时站在这里
and the killer plunged his knife into the shoulder,
凶手把刀插入他的肩膀
severing the carotid artery, and -- blpph
正中了颈动脉 然后...噗嘘
Notice the long, thick, heavy drips?
注意到这个又长又细又深的血滴了吗
Yeah, nice.
看到了 很漂亮
Now, over here,
看这里 血迹很整齐
you have nice, clean sprays of blood, that can only happen
这只有当你拿着什么轻便的锋利的武器
when you're holding something light and moving quick
快速挥舞着时才会留下这些痕迹
nice, sharp slices through the body.
华丽的尖锐的薄皮切过身体
No splashes, no drips. Clean and easy.
血迹没有分散 整齐干净
This guy knew how to use a blade.
这家伙是使刀高手
So we're looking for a sushi chef.
那凶手可能是个做寿司的了
Yeah, sushi chef is possible.
恩 有这可能
Wouldn't be my first choice, but,
但是不是我的首选
hey, you never know.
但又有谁知道呢
Now what? Now I eat!
现在干什么 吃饭啊
The problem with eating and driving, which I love to do,
虽然我喜欢边开车边吃东西 但是
is not being able to employ the hand position on the wheel.
并不能因为能控制好方向盘就这样做
It's a matter of public safety.
这关系到社会安全
But there's always a sacrifice.
但总是会有牺牲
This guy, Jamie Jaworski.
这家伙 吉米·杰沃斯基
Six months ago,
六个月前
I think he fell in love with a pretty brunette,
我认为他和一个浅黑肤色的漂亮女人恋爱了
Mrs. Jane Saunders --
简·桑得斯太太
A sweet mother of two
有两个孩子的好母亲
married to a successful banker
与成功银行家结婚
All living a pleasant life until she,
他们一直很幸福的生活着
unfortunately, disappeared,
直到有一天她突然失踪了
leaving the kids emotionally devastated forever.
留下两个在感情上一辈子受到伤害的孩子
The cops arrested my favorite valet,
警♥察♥抓住了他
but his lawyer got him off
但是他的律师找到搜查令的漏洞
on a faulty search warrant.
让他无罪释放了
It's a good thing I don't bother with them.
很高兴律师们不会来烦我
Animals don't like me,
动物不喜欢我
especially dogs.
尤其是狗
I don't think they approve
我认为它们有时候不赞成
of what I sometimes do to their masters.
我对它们主人做的事
That dog recognizes me as easily as I can recognize Jaworski
狗能像我认出杰沃斯基一样轻易认出我来
or any other killer.
或者其他的凶手
Interesting taste in literature.
对文学很有趣的品位
His needs are evolving, turning violent.
他的需求在改变 变得暴♥力♥
He's on the fast track.
他改变的太快了
Have you ever wanted to kill anything else?
你有没有想杀其它什么东西的冲动
You know, something bigger than a dog?
比如比狗大一些的东西
Yes.
有
Like a person?
比如一个人
Yeah, but no one in particular.
对 但不是某个特定的人
Why didn't you?
为什么不杀呢
I thought you and mom wouldn't like it.
我认为你和妈妈不会喜欢的
Come here.
过来
Friday night.
星期五晚上
Date night in Miami.
对于迈阿密来说是约会之夜
Every night is a date night in Miami,
其实每晚对于迈阿密都是约会之夜
and everyone's having sex.
每个人都在做♥爱♥
But for me, sex never enters into it.
但是在我的字典里没有性
I don't understand sex.
我不了解性
Not that I have anything against women,
不是我对女人反感
and I certainly have an appropriate sensibility about men,
当然更不是我有同性恋倾向
but when it comes to the actual act of sex,
但是当涉及到性的具体动作时
it's always just seemed so...
它老是看起来那么...
undignified.
不严肃
But I have to play the game.
但是我还得继续游戏
And after years of trying to look normal,
很多年来我假装自己是正常的
I think I met the right woman for me.
我认为我遇到了命中注定的女孩
Deb saved her life on a domestic-dispute call,
黛布在一次家庭纠纷中救了她
introduced us,
然后介绍我们认识
and we've been dating for six months now.
我们已经约会六个月了
She's perfect because Rita is,
丽塔很完美
in her own way, as damaged as me.
可能和我一样受过伤害吧
I'm running late.
对不起我迟了
I'll just be a sec. I have to change.
很快就好 我得去换件衣服
Okeydoke.
没问题
Hi, Dexter.
你好 德克斯特
May I say that you look lovely this evening?
我可以夸你今晚很美吗
Okay.
当然
Master Cody, handsome as ever.
科迪大♥师♥ 和以前一样帅
High five.
来击个掌
Vanilla...Chocolate, and strawberry.
香草...巧克力 还有草莓
No coffee?
没咖啡吗
Which one do you think melts faster?
哪种你认为融化的快点
Ready?
好了吗
Rita's ex-hubby, the crack addict,
丽塔的前夫是个瘾君子
repeatedly raped her, knocked her around.
不断的强♥奸♥她 让她痛苦不堪
Ever since then,
从那以后
she's been completely uninterested in sex.
她就对性♥爱♥失去了兴趣
That works for me.
那样正合我意
Will you be back?
你会回来吗
Of course I'll be back. I meant Dexter.
当然会回来 我是说德克斯特
You'll be asleep. No, I won't.
你会睡着的 不 我不会的
Then I'll stop in and we'll all play cards.
那我会回来 然后我们一起打扑克
Texas Hold 'em?
打德州式的怎么样
Give mommy a kiss.
亲妈妈一下
Ready? Yeah.
好了吗 恩
Needless to say, I have some unusual habits,
不用说 我有些不同寻常的爱好
yet all these socially acceptable people
但这些善于社交的人
can't wait to pick up hammers and publicly smash their food to bits.
急不可待的拿起锤子敲碎他们的食物
Normal people are so hostile...
一般人总是充满敌意
but not her.
但她不是
Where are we going?
我们去哪
They might need me.
他们可能需要我帮忙
Just stay right there. I'll be right back.
呆在这 我马上回来
Son of a whore. Who?
狗♥娘♥养♥的 谁
Talking about this hijo de puta, this asshole killer,
关于这个杂种的 这个该死的凶手
this maricón savage who makes us work on a Friday night.
这个混♥蛋♥让我们星期五都忙的不可开交
Only Mondays through Thursdays --
只有周一到周四才清净些
that's what I always say.
这是我常说的
Of course, be reasonable.
话虽然这么说
Who wants to work on a Friday night?
谁想在周五晚上干活
I have my needs.
我有我的事
So. What are you doing here?
那你在这里干什么
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表