She's weird.
她很古怪
Listen, you two...
你们两个 听好了...
I'm not going to be around much longer.
我的时间不多了
Dad, don't say that.
别那样说 爸爸
You can make it through this if you fight.
只要你坚持 就可以挺过来
When I'm gone,
如果我走了
I won't be able to stop you from being who you are.
我就不能再阻止你的本性了
Sooner or later, you'll need to do it.
迟早 你会需要去做的
Do what?
做什么
Just remember our lessons.
记住我教过你的
What lessons? What are you talking about?
教的什么 你们在说什么
I can't make it without you.
没有你 我做不了
Yes, you can.
不 你可以的
If you feel like you're slipping...
如果你觉得无法自拔...
...lean on your sister. She'll keep you connected.
就去找你妹妹 她会撑住你
Fucking forensics report.
他妈的什么法医报告
What'd they find?
有什么发现
Tucci's hair and fiber.
托切的毛发和衣物纤维
Of course Tucci's hair and fibers are on the body.
托切的毛发和衣物纤维当然在尸体上
He's hauling her around with his pork hands, isn't he?
他用他的肥猪手运过去的 不是吗
Any word from the chem lab?
实验室有什么消息吗
Same as the other murders.
和其它几起谋杀案一样
The killer used liquid nitrogen to preserve the tissue,
杀手用液态氮保存尸体
give it that bleached look.
并漂白成那个样子
You know how unstable liquid nitrogen is?
你知道液态氮有多不稳定吗
You'd have to be a lab rat
要长♥期♥在实验室工作的人
just to mess around with that shit.
才能去玩弄那种东西
Tucci didn't even pass high school chemistry.
托切高中化学都不及格
Watch carefully. Right there -- see?
看仔细了 那儿...看到没
Right before he repositioned the torso.
在他重新摆放了尸体的躯干之前
He turned his head.
他转了一下头
Like someone's giving him directions.
就像有人在指挥他
Someone like the ice-truck killer
有个像冰柜车杀手
olding a mother fucking gun to his back.
正用枪指住他的后背
The killer's framing Tucci.
凶手是在陷害托切
It looks that way.
看上去就是那样
Laguerta's gonna lose her sheep shit when she finds out.
洛格丽塔如果发现这个 她会疯掉的
She's gonna have to cancel her press conference.
她将不得不取消新闻发布会
And you know how Laguerta loves her press conferences.
你知道洛格丽塔多么爱开新闻发布会
Can I borrow this tape?
我能借用一下录象带吗
Bingo.
果然
I know what happens next in this gruesome little scenario.
我知道下面要上演的将是恐怖的一幕
Jeremy is trying to re-create his first kill,
杰里米在试图重演他的第一次杀人过程
ritualize it.
使之仪式化
You ready?
你准备好了吗
I don't know if I want to do this, man.
我不知道我是否想这样做 老兄
What's wrong?
怎么了
I thought you wanted to see an alligator.
我认为你想看短吻的鄂
I do.
我确实想
Come on. It's in the marsh up here.
就在那边沼泽地带
Wait. Are you a pussy? No.
等等 你是胆小鬼吗 不是
Okay.
好吧
Let's go.
走吧
It's right up here.
就在这上面
Come on, Jer. What are you talking about?
快点 杰 你在说什么
Don't be a bitch.
不要像个娘们一样
Here we are.
我们到了
I don't see it.
我没看到它啊
It's right there.
就在那儿
See its eyes sticking out?
看到它把眼睛伸出来了么
You have to get closer.
你得再靠近点
I still don't see it.
我还是没看见
Really?
真的吗
Maybe I was wrong.
可能我弄错了
There's no gator here, is there?
这儿根本没有短吻鳄 不是吗
I don't know, Lucas. Is there?
我也不知道 鲁卡斯 有吗
Anyone see a frisbee?
有人看见一个飞盘吗
It flew in here somewhere.
就飞到这边哪儿了
Shit! Let's get the fuck out of here.
该死 快离开这
What am I doing out here?
我跑出来做什么
Oh, fuck! Fuck!
该死 他妈的
Fuck!
去他妈的
All I had to do was drive home,
我该做的是开车回家
have a taco, plan my attack.
吃个玉米卷 计划下一步的行动
Instead, I tried to act human,
而不是在这里装人道
like it's my job to save lives.
好象以救人为己任似的
The code of Harry never covered this.
哈里的法则没有提到过这种情况
At least I know where Jeremy is
至少我知道吉里米在哪
and what I need to do.
也知道我该做什么
Don't let her.
阻止他
Okay, my brave little soldier.
好了 勇敢的士兵
Let's get this nasty shot out of the way.
让我们消除你的疼痛吧
No! Wait!
不要 等一下
What is it, honey? He doesn't want the shot.
怎么了 宝贝 他不想打♥针♥
Your father's very sick. He's in a lot of pain. He needs a shot.
你父亲病的很重 他很痛苦 他需要打♥针♥
I want pain. He wants pain.
我想要疼 他想要疼
I'll have to tell the doctor.
我得通知医生
He's not going to be happy you're refusing your medication.
你拒绝治疗他会不高兴的
You can tell.
你能看出来吗
About the nurse? Yeah. She's...
那个护士 没错 她...
...like me.
跟我一样
How could you tell?
你怎么看出来的
She gives too much... morphine.
她给了我过量的...吗♥啡♥
It's something else. It's making me worse.
其实是别的东西 能加重我的病情
She's drugging you. She's killing you by overdose.
她在给你下毒 她想用药过量杀死你
Not just me. Others, too.
不只对我一个人 对别人也一样
Stop her.
阻止她
What do you mean, stop her?
阻止她 什么意思
It's time.
是时候了
Before she hurts anyone else.
在她伤害其他人之前
See the look on his face,
看到他脸上的表情了吗
like he's scared?
他像是在害怕什么
Like he has a gun pointed at him?
像是有枪在指着他
I don't know, Debra.
我不知道 黛布拉
It's not much -- a look off-camera.
这不够 看得很不清楚
There's more. One of my Vice contacts, Gabrielle
还有 我的一个线人盖布瑞艾
I trust her --
我很信任她
she saw the victim get into a
她看见受害者在死之前上了一辆
wood-paneled wagon
木制的小型房♥车
the night of the victim's death. That was the last time anyone saw her.
那是最后一次有人看见她
Did a background report on Tucci.
这是托切的背景调查报告
He doesn't even own a car.
他连辆车都没有
I'm telling you that there's no fucking way
我可以告诉你 这家伙怎么也他妈的
this guy can be the ice-truck killer. Sir.
不可能是冰柜车杀手 长官
What does lieutenant Laguerta say about all this?
洛格丽塔警督对此有什么看法
I came straight to you, Captain.
我直接来向你汇报的 警监
You went around the back of your commanding officer?
你绕过了你的直属上司越级找我
Laguerta doesn't listen to me.
洛格丽塔不会听我说的
Every time I open my mouth,...
每次我开口
You don't violate the chain of command.
你不能违反指挥层级规定
You just don't.
不能
Now, listen, Debra. I gave you a shot in Homicide
黛布拉 我让你升到凶案组是因为
because I think you can make a halfway-decent detective.
我相信你会是个出色的探员
But if I find you can't swim in these waters,
但是如果我发现你能适应的话
I'll put you right back on the street.
我会直接把你踢回街上去的
You got it?
明白吗
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Your father never would've pulled the kind of shit you just did.
你父亲从没做过你这种烂事
Did you know that one of your officers has information
你知道你手下一个警员对你的
that casts some doubt on this manhunt of yours?
搜索行动表示质疑吗
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表