I was mad at Dexter,and I took it out on you.
我生德克斯特的气 却对你发火
My shift's almost done. You want to come over and talk?
我的替班很快就来了 想过来谈谈么
I'd love to, babe, but
我很想 亲爱的
I'm about to eat dinner with Dexter.
但我正跟德克斯特一起吃晚餐
Well, after.
那好 吃完以后
Yeah, but here's the thing.
但情况是这样
I think I'm gonna sleep at my place tonight.
我想今晚回家睡
I mean, it's closer, and
那样会近点
I'm drinking, you know.
而且你看 我又喝酒了
You understand, right?
你能理解的 对吧
Yeah.
对
I'll call you tomorrow.
明天给你电♥话♥
Care to dance? You dance to this?
想跳舞么 这首曲子会跳么
A bit.
会一点
What about your wife?
你太太呢
Tan line on your ring finger.
带戒指的手指上有晒痕
I'm not gonna talk about that tonight.
我今晚不想说这些
Divorced? I get it.
离婚了 我明白了
Mine was just finalized.
我的也刚结束
Let's go.
去跳舞吧
Will you excuse me?
能等我一下么 等我一下
Excuse me?
等我一下
Police. I need to talk to you.
警♥察♥ 我得跟你谈谈
I'm not a hooker anymore.
我已经不做妓♥女♥了
I work for a legitimate escort service now.
现在为合法的陪同公♥司♥ 工作
I'm not here to bust anyone.
我不是来这儿调查你们的
I just need to know why you paint your nails the way you do.
我只是想知道 你为什么把指甲染成这样
He was a real good client.
他是个正经客人
You want to spend the night in a cell?
你想在牢房♥里睡一晚上么
All right. About a year ago, there was this guy.
行了 大概一年前 有一个男人
Guy or client? A john, okay?
男人还是客人 嫖♥客♥ 好么
That's when I worked Calle Ocho.
那时我在卡里奥乔上班
Anyway, he started getting all rough with me until he saw this.
他开始非常粗暴 直到看到这个
Then what?
然后怎么了
Then he changed his tune, got all turned on.
然后他改变了态度 突然来了兴致
Told me to take my fake hand off.
还让我把假手卸了
He started doing some kinky, weird stuff,
然后他就有些很古怪的行为
like he was worshipping it.
好像很崇拜假手似的
To cap it off, he takes all my nail polish
为了装饰它 他还把指甲卸掉
and paints each nail a different color.
每个都涂上不同的颜色
I liked it, so I kept doing it.
我很喜欢 就一直染着了
You know that guy on the news
你见过我们抓的
they arrested for the ice-truck killings?
那个冰柜车杀手么
Yeah, the one who stuffs roadkill?
见过 是开着车杀人的那个么
Is that the guy? No way.
是他么 不可能
My trick, he's sexy.
我的那个可性感了
A freak, but sexy. Okay.
是个怪人 但很性感 好吧
From the beginning and with more detail.
从头说一遍 再详细点
Well, thanks for the hospitality.
谢谢你的好客
Hey, thanks for the steaks.
谢谢你的牛排才对
You know, I didn't get a chance to ask.
你看 我都还没问呢
Deb mentioned that you had a little -- incident at the crime scene.
黛布说你在罪案现场出了点事
Did she?
她跟你说的
Well, most of my prosthetic clients
来找我修复的客户
are pretty traumatized by the time they get to me.
大多都受过创伤
Anyway, I'm a good listener
我会是个好听众
if you ever want to talk.
如果你想找人聊聊
Thanks, but unless you know an expert in --
谢了 除非你认识
repressed memories...
挖掘深层次记忆的专家...
For real?
说真的么
You know something about it?
你认识么
More than I ever wanted to.
超出我的想象
When I was in high school, I started having these dreams
我上高中的时候 就经常梦到
of a woman hit by a truck.
一个女人被车撞死
Who was she?
她是谁
I didn't know.
我也不知道
Then one day
后来有一天
I stopped by a mailbox,
我把车停在邮局门口
and it all came crashing back...
那一幕就如影重现...
My mom
我妈妈
getting out to mail a letter,
去寄一封信
me still in the car.
我在车里等
I watched her die.
眼看着她被撞死了
How old were you?
那时你几岁
4.
4岁
I didn't remember anything till I --
我什么都不记得
went and mailed a letter.
直到有一天我也去寄信
Walked right into the belly of the beast without knowing it.
就毫无预兆的回想起来了
What kind of memories are you having?
你的记忆呢 什么样的
They're still a little vague.
还有点模糊
Right.
对的
Well, you're gonna have to face it eventually.
不过你最终还是会面对的
Maybe next time.
也许下次吧
When you see Deb,go with white roses.
你去见黛布时 记得送白色玫瑰
They're her favorite.
她最喜欢的
That's a good tip.
这个很有用
It's funny how life brings people together, huh?
生活中人的偶遇很有意思 是不是
Rudy misunderstands my problem.
鲁迪曲解了我的问题
I want the boy and blood to go away,
我希望小男儿和血液统统消失
not come crashing back.
而不是真的发生
Fortunately, I have other people's problems to focus on right now.
幸运的是 目前我得先帮别人解决问题...
Like forgotten cellphones.
比如落下的手♥机♥
What do you got?
找到什么了
Well, so far we're chasing a ghost.
目前为止 我们连追捕谁都不知道
Couple of employees helped with the sketch, but
有些员工帮忙去素描
it's pretty generic.
但还是太泛泛了
Only real lead we have is a couple of numbers
唯一可靠的线索是留在酒店里的数字
Screw the numbers.
去他妈的数字
Who was killed? Where are the bodies?
受害人是谁 尸体去哪儿了
I heard some pretty wild theories out there.
我听到些特别荒唐的理论
Just theories.
只是理论而已
We're still waiting for full blood results.
还得等最后的血检结果
Damn it, Maria, you're stalling.
去他妈的 玛利亚 你在拖延时间
I'm just trying to avoid speculation.
我只是避免主观臆断
Well, you got to give me something and soon.
好 你必须给我个说法 要快
This department can't afford another public relations disaster.
这个部门再也经不起任何公♥关♥灾难了
Well...
这个嘛
Maybe you should tell the D.A. to let Neil Perry go.
也许你该致电地方检察官 放了尼尔·佩里
He's not the ice-truck killer.
他不是我们要找的冰柜车杀手
Are you still hung up -- I can't believe this.
你还坚持么 我真不敢相信
Jesus, Maria,that's not gonna happen.
上帝啊 玛利亚 这绝对不可能
The D.A. takes his cues from us.
地方检察官尊重我们的判断
If you just tell him you made a mistake...
只要你告诉他们 你犯了个错误
Not going to happen. Now let it go.
绝对 不可能 你就死心吧
First break in this case, you come straight to me.
有任何进展 马上来找我
This may be a shot in the dark, but I met this hooker last night.
听起来不大可能 但我昨晚真的遇到了那个妓♥女♥
Going with a pro -- Now, that's how you get over the ex.
去找妓♥女♥啦...这是忘记前妻的好方法
No, that's not what I mean.
不是 我不是说这个
So you didn't fuck her. But she blew you, right?
你没有干♥她♥ 但她替你口♥交♥了 对么
Would you shut up?
你能闭嘴么
It was a lead.
是个线索
On what?
什么的线索
I'll let you know, if it pans out, but
如果确实有用 我就告诉你
what do you know about amputee fetishes?
你对迷恋假肢的人了解多少
Oh, yeah.
哦 对了
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. I know, it's... it's called acrotomophilia.
对 对 是叫假肢迷恋
But don't let them hear you call it that.
但别让他们听到
It sounds like a disease.
听上去是种病
No, they prefer to be known as "devotees."
不是 他们更希望称自己为虔诚的信徒
I knew you were the man to ask.
我就知道问你准没错
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表