I can still wear the ring, right?
我可以带着戒指 对吗
Yes, but...
是 但
There's a condition.
有个条件
I know you have to go to work, but...
我知道你急着回去工作 但是
If you're gonna wear the ring, we need to celebrate.
如果你带了戒指 我们就要庆祝一下
One glass of champagne. That's all I ask.
一杯香槟 我只有这个请求
Rudy, I... I mean it.
鲁迪 我 我说到做到
You can't leave your sort-of fianc?
你不能把未婚夫一个人
on a yacht with a cold meal
留在游艇上吃冷饭
and an unopened bottle of champagne. It's kind of cruel.
喝没开过的香槟 这太残忍♥了
Just one glass of champagne...
就一杯香槟
to celebrate.
庆祝一下就好
And then you can go back,
然后你就回警局
saving Miami from the ice-truck killer.
继续追踪 冰柜车杀手 拯救迈阿密
I can live with that.
我答应你
Hey, I need these two tested against each other.
嗨 我需要这两份血液的
It's kind of a rush.
对比检验结果 很急
Excuse me, hi.
抱歉 嗨
Hey, these two --Tested against each other right now.
嗨 这两个 对比检验一下 马上
Okay.
好的
It's Deb. Do it.
是黛比 请留言
Hey, I know you're working,
嗨 我知道你在工作
but let me know when you come up for air.
想透透气的话就上来找我
I need to talk to you.
我想跟你谈谈
I'm in the building.
就在楼上
This yacht's amazing.
这游艇很棒
I didn't know you went for stuff like this.
我不知道你还有这种爱好
Well, you have a whole lot to learn about me.
你要了解我的地方太多了
Was that just the phone ringing?
是电♥话♥响了吗
Yeah --Big brother.
是我哥哥
I let it go to voice mail.
我设置语♥音♥留言了
He can wait till we're done here.
等我们完事儿了再打给他
Good. I want you all to myself.
好极了 我希望你只属于我
So...
那么
let the toasting begin. To...
干杯 为了
what comes next.
接下来要发生的事
You're not drinking?
你怎么没喝
Tastes like menthol,
有薄荷的味道
which, it turns out, is not that sexy.
感觉不怎么有气氛
What's the matter?
怎么了
Nothing.
没事
Just bad memories.
想起一些不好的事情
That's right. That was the --
噢 对了 这不就是
the one clue
冰柜车杀手
the ice-truck killer left behind, right?
留下的线索 对吗
Right.
对
Wait. How did you know that?
等等 你怎么知道
I don't often make mistakes,
我犯过的错误不多
but when I do, they haunt me.
一旦犯了 就永远都忘不了
Hilarious.
真会说笑
Your champagne's gonna get warm.
你的香槟都不冰了
You know the one thing
知道我一直
I've been dying to ask you?
都想问你个问题吗
How did you not know who I was?
你怎么会不知道我是谁呢
You're a cop.
你是个警♥察♥
This isn't funny.
这可不怎么好笑
I think a real cop would...
我想 一个真正的警♥察♥
at least have a sense that she was in the presence
在面对正在追捕的犯人时
of the person she was hunting. Right?
应该是有感觉的 对吗
You're hurting me.
你弄疼我了
I didn't show you the best part of my loft.
你还没看过我公♥寓♥里最好的部分
Built it myself.
我自己盖的那间
Stop it!
快住手
The refrigerated room.
那间冷藏室
Oh, God, why are you doing this?!
天哪 你干嘛要这样对我
You know, the tricky part was getting you on the boat.
知道吗 最有趣的部分是怎么骗你上船
The other women I could just pay.
换做是别的女人 我付钱就行
But at the end...
可是没想到
You made it easy.
对付你却更容易
So desperate to fall in love.
你迫不及待想要坠入爱河
Stop.
住手
Dude, you got to see this.
伙计 看看这个
The autopsy on our Santa's cottage victim? Check it out.
圣诞村受害者的验尸报告 打开看看
One arm was shorter than the other. So that got me thinking.
胳膊一长一短 引起了我的注意
I mean, our guy isn't sloppy.
你看 凶手从不粗心
He's precise.
他很精细的
Not now, Vince.
我现在没心情 兄弟
Her left wrist was 2 inches shorter than her right.
左胳膊比右胳膊短2英寸
I mean, why?
我是说
Why cut off more on the left side than the right?
为什么要多砍掉2寸
Because our girl...
因为这次的受害者
Our girl was a fucking amputee.
这个女孩儿是个截肢者
I looked up her medical records.
我翻看了她的医疗记录
She had a fake left hand. That's why we couldn't find it.
她的左手是假肢 所以才找不到
The killer cut off that extra piece of wrist
杀手特意砍去了假手
so that we wouldn't see the stump.
好让我们不会发现
Let me see that.
给我看看
That night Batista was stabbed,
巴蒂斯塔被袭击的那晚
he was following up on a lead
他正在跟踪一个应♥召♥女郎的线索
he got from a one-handed call girl.
她只有一只手
Guess what the lead was about.
猜猜是关于什么的线索
The ice-truck killer.
冰柜车杀手
Booyah.
完全正确
You sure? Positive.
你确定吗 阳性
The samples you gave me were a match.
你给我的两个血液样本完全吻合
They're from the same person.
是同一个人的
Hey, you all right?
嗨 你还好吗
Where's my sister?
我妹妹呢
Took her code 12.
呼她 12号♥频道
Left about an hour ago.
她半小时前离开了
She went to dinner? She wasn't supposed to go anywhere.
她吃饭去了吗 她哪儿都不该去的
Dispatch, this is Dexter Morgan.
调度处 我是德克斯特·摩根
I need you to raise officer Debra Morgan on her radio.
麻烦接通黛布拉·摩根的频率
Sorry, sir.
抱歉 先生
She's been out of range for the last half-hour.
半小时前她已离开呼叫区
It's Deb. Do it.
我是黛布 请留言
Where the fuck are you?
你♥他♥妈♥的去哪儿了
I'm here at work, and you're not. I need to talk to you.
我在工作 你却没在 我有急事找你
Do not see Rudy until you find me.
见我之前不要去见鲁迪
Call me when you get this.
听到留言后给我电♥话♥
曾经对这部剧做出非凡贡献的诸位:
特别鸣谢
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表