All right, bedbugs.
好了 小睡虫们
Let's leave these two alone.
让他们单独待着吧
It's not like they need a chaperone.
他们可不需要什么监护人
Meghan Dowd, Carolyn Jillian,
梅根·道特 卡洛琳·朱丽安
and now Vanessa Gayle --
现在该瓦内萨·盖尔了
All three powerful women,
三位女强人
all three shot themselves
都在过去的两年中
in the past two years.
吞枪自杀
They've got to have more in common
除了事业上的雄心和对枪♥支♥的爱好
than career ambition and a fondness of firearms.
她们应该还有共同点
Why the sudden interest in suicides?
为什么会突然之间对自杀感兴趣
Morbid curiosity.
病态的好奇心
What can I do for you?
有什么要效劳的
So many things...
好多事情
I need the blood-spatter report on Vanessa Gayle.
我需要瓦内莎·盖尔的血迹报告
Blood spatter's inconclusive. All I can tell is
血迹无法断定 我可以推断的是
she was shot at close range.
她是在近距离内被枪杀的
I wish I had more for you.
我希望可以告诉你更多
Me too.
我也是
Maria.
玛丽亚
The D.A. Needs the work sheet
地方检察官需要
for the ice-truck-killer case.
冰柜车杀手案的调查记录
I'm working on it.
我正在整理中
When'd you talk to the D.A.?
你什么时候和地方检察官谈过的
We had dinner last night.
我们昨晚一起吃的晚餐
Mayor Allen took us out to celebrate Neil Perry's arrest --
艾伦市长带我们出去庆祝尼尔·佩里落网
Hell of a good time.
非常的愉快
Hiro de puta.
你这个卑鄙的小人
I'm the one who gets Perry to confess and
是我让佩里招供的
he's got the mayor kissing his ass.
他却跟市长溜须拍马
I wouldn't be too upset.
我不会觉得不满
Matthews will be the one with the egg on his face soon enough.
反正最后马修斯会被人丢一脸鸡蛋
You still believe we got the wrong guy?
你仍然认为我们抓错人了
Perry's the pretender to the throne.
佩里只是坐在王位上的假扮者
The real king is still out there, and he'll kill again.
真正的王仍逍遥法外 他还会再次杀人
It's just a matter of time.
只是时间问题
Or the ice-truck killer will use Perry
或是冰柜车杀手把佩里
as a get-out-of-jail-free card.
当作一张可以使自己远离监狱的王牌
You really think that might happen?
你真的觉得事情是那样的
If Perry's the wrong guy
如果佩里不是冰柜车杀手
and I let him take the fall?
我也会让他将错就错
Definitely.
那当然了
Thanks, Dexter.
谢谢你 德克斯特
What if Laguerta's right?
如果洛格丽塔是对的呢
What if the ice-truck killer does disappear?
如果冰柜车杀手从此消失了呢
No.
不会的
He's got unfinished business with me.
他和我还有事情没解决呢
Still, I can't just sit on my hands waiting for something to happen.
我还是不能守株待兔
I need a distraction.
我需要去转移注意力
Nothing like some Little Debbies
没什么能比黛碧饼干
and a worthy new adversary
或是一位具有挑战性的对手
to clear my head.
更能让我的思绪开阔的了
Talk to me, ladies.
女士们 告诉我
What do you have in common?
你们到底有什么共同点
Same sorority?
同个妇女联合会
Pilates instructor?
同个健身教练
Dr. Emmett Meridian.
爱米特·默里迪恩医生
The three suicide sisters
三位自杀的女士
shared the same therapist --
都有着同一个心理辅♥导♥师
Dr. Emmett Meridian.
爱米特·默里迪恩医生
He must be terrible at his job.
他的业务水平真是糟糕
So far, he comes up squeaky clean --
目前为止 背景很干净
No malpractice suit,
没有失职引起的起诉
no disgruntled patients.
也没有抱怨的病人
And I thought I was a master at damage control.
我一直认为自己是一位控制创伤的强人
Perhaps I should schedule a session with the good doctor
或许我该和这位好医生见个面
and try out a little reverse psychology.
尝试一下逆向心理疗法
Come on in, Sean. Have a seat.
进来 肖恩 请坐
Thanks for seeing me on such short notice.
谢谢你这么快就来见我
Hey, I expect the police to show up when I call, right?
我要报♥警♥肯定也想警♥察♥马上来 不是吗
The least I can do is clear my lunch hour
至少我可以利用午餐时间
for a cop in need.
来见见有需要的警♥察♥
So...
那么
What brought you here?
你来这有什么事啊
A friend of mine died.
我的一位朋友死去了
She killed herself.
她是自杀的
I need to understand why.
我需要了解这是为什么
How come?
为何呢
She had everything going for her. It doesn't make sense.
她什么都有 所以没理由要自杀啊
To some people, death makes perfect sense.
对某些人来说 死亡可以使一切更完美
Life -- That's the puzzle,
生命 现在就像你一般
like you, Sean.
是个谜 肖恩
What really brought you here?
你来这的真正原因是什么
I just told you I came --
我刚刚就跟你说了 我来这
to talk about your friend's suicide, I know.
为了说说你自杀的朋友 我知道
I think you're using this suicide deal
我觉得你是利用这个自杀事件
as an excuse to come see me.
作为见我的借口
You're absolutely right.
你说的很对
How could you tell?
你怎么知道的
I'm sensing you do it a lot to keep the world at arm's length.
我能感觉到你竭尽所能和别人保持距离
And what are my real intentions?
那我真正的意图是什么呢
As soon as I pay for my lunch,
等我付了午餐钱后
you're gonna tell me that.
你再跟我说
Excuse me a second.
失陪一下
Judging from what I've seen so far, I probably will.
从我所见来判断 我大概会的
This guy's good.
这个家伙很厉害
So why do his patients keep dying?
那为什么他的病人会不断的死去
Vanessa's estimated time of death was Monday at 7:00 p.m.
瓦内莎的大概死亡时间是星期一晚上七点
Meridian was in session with Scott Solomon.
默里迪恩那时应该会见斯科特·所罗门
I wonder if Mr. Solomon kept his appointment that night.
我在想那晚所罗门是否正常赴约了
So, we got... almond chicken,
看 我们有杏仁鸡
pork fried rice.
猪肉炒饭
Let's start with the basics. You married?
让我们从基本的开始 你结婚了吗
No.
没有
Girlfriend?
女朋友呢
Yes.
有
Sex life?
性生活呢
It's personal.
这是私人问题
And this is therapy,
你是在进行心理辅♥导♥
where we share personal things.
需要分享私人信息
You know, it might help me open up if you shared
如果你跟我分享你的事情
something about yourself.
可能能帮助我敞开心扉
Why did you become a psychiatrist?
你为什么要当精神病学家
See what you just did?
看见你刚刚所做的了吗
Trying to take control like that?
好像那样想主导一切
You probably get away with it most of the time, too, right?
大概你多数时间都是那样脱身 对吗
That's a way of preventing
那是防止别人
other people from getting close to you.
靠近你的一种方法
Let me ask you something, Sean.
让我问问你 肖恩
Have you ever been close to anybody?
你曾经亲近过一个人吗
My foster father.
我的养父
He's the only one who ever really knew me.
他是唯一一个真正了解我的人
You're adopted?
你是被收养的
Harry took me in when I was 3.
在我三岁的时候哈里收养了我
So tell me about Harry.
跟我说说哈里
What kind of stuff did you guys do together?
你们一起都做些什么事情
You know, normal father-son stuff.
你知道的 普通父子之间的事情
All right. Stop. Enough.
好了 停止 够了
Are you all right?
你没事吧
I'm fine. I'm fine.
我没事
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表