How human of him.
真有人性啊
We have a partial.
我们找到一部分了
Partial print --a partial fucking print!
一部分指纹 一部分该死的指纹
Proud of you, sis.
老妹 为你骄傲
Hey, it's a celebration here.
嘿 该在这儿庆祝一下
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
Crime scene.
犯罪现场
Excuse me.
不好意思
What's, uh --what's going on?
怎么样了
We've got our first piece of tangible evidence on the ice-truck killer.
我们得到了冰柜车杀手的第一手确凿证据
A partial fucking print.
一部分该死的指纹
You run it through AFIS yet?
你们在自动指纹识别系统上运行过了么
It doesn't even matter if we get a match.
无论我们是否找到相匹配的 都不要紧
He gets pulled in for something,
只要再找到他什么东西
anything, we got him.
任何东西 我们抓到他了
We get it photoed before we scan it.
扫描之前 我们先把它拍下来
And let's keep working the old hospital site, people.
我们大家继续处理这个旧医院
You never know. We might get lucky again.
什么事都会发生 也许幸运之神会再次降临
It wasn't luck.
并非幸运
Good work, Morgan.
干得好 摩根
Afuera, va.
你们都出来
Muevanse. Come on.
慕安斯 快点
Come on!
快
Entrar, entrar.
进去 快进去
God bless America.
上帝保佑美国
Hon?
亲爱的
Where are you?
你在哪儿
Honey?
亲爱的
Honey, you in here?
亲爱的 你在么
Iderrito a mi familia!
放我回家
Get back in there, you Cuban piece of shit!
进去 你个古巴杂种
Fucking animals.
该死的畜牲
Incredible.
难以置信
They're even better matched than I thought --
他们比我想像的还要相配
true partnership.
货真价实的一对
You know, I rarely deviate from a plan,
你知道 我很少偏离计划做事
but I just didn't have the heart to split up such a...
但我就是不忍♥心去拆散你们这样...
...perfect couple.
完美的一对
You two...
你们两个
have quite a lucrative...operation going.
配合的非常完美
You're a really good team.
你们真的是一个很好的团队
It's clever, too.
也很聪明
No one questions another drowned Cuban man or woman...
没人会关心多一个溺死的古巴男人或女人
or child.
或是小孩子
So, which one of you thought this up?
所以 谁的点子
They get freedom.
他们自♥由♥了
We free them.
我们把他们放了
They thank us, for God's sake!
看在上帝的份上 他们对我们表示感谢
For drowning them
就为了溺死他们
and dumping their bodies in the ocean? Please.
把他们的尸体扔进大海 拜托
We can pay you. We have money.
我们可以给你钱 我们有钱
That's what it's all about, right?
归根结底就是钱 对不对
I love you.
我爱你
I love you so much.
我好爱你
I love you so much.
我好爱你
I'm gonna ask you a question.
问你们一个问题
I want you to answer me honestly.
我要你们如实回答我
No more bullshit. Do you understand?
不能说废话 懂么
How long have you been married?
你们结婚多久了
12 years.
十二年了
How do you love each other?
你们怎样爱对方的
You're like me,
你跟我差不多
and you make it work. How?
但你爱了 怎么做到的
We want the same life.
我们想要同样的生活
We both --
我们两个
we want the same thing,
我们想要同样的东西
the same life.
同样的生活
You share the same dream.
你们拥有同样的梦想
Yes, exactly, yes. Yes, that's it.
对 是那样的 对 就是那样的
That's...
是这样了
...helpful.
对我很有帮助
Thank you.
谢谢你们
No.
不要啊
I like doing things properly,
我喜欢把事情做得完美
but I'm out of time, and I still have to dispose of them.
但我没时间了 我还得把他们处理掉
Valerie got short shrift.
所以很草率的解决了瓦莱丽
But all in all, it was a very good night.
但总体而言 这是个美好的夜晚
I like this place.
我喜欢这里
A lot of memories are buried down there.
海底深处埋藏了不少回忆
Deviating from the plan may have been ill-advised.
偏离计划可能不太明智
But sometimes you just have to take a risk.
但有些时候 你不得不冒险行事
After all...
话说回来...
...isn't that what relationships are all about?
...两性关系不就是这样么
Do you have a dream...
你有梦想么...
...for your life...
...关于生活...
your future, I guess?
也许 关于未来
Of course.
当然有
Do you?
你呢
It might sound weird.
我的可能会有点怪
I want to someday
我希望有朝一日
be content and just feel...
获得内心的满足 感到...
...comfortable, like everyone else.
舒适 就像其他人一样
I want...
我想要...
a normal life.
正常人的生活
Yeah, a normal life.
没错 正常人的生活
That's all I want.
那也是我想要的
Just that.
这样就够了
No fame and fortune? --
没有名 没有利
excitement at every turn?
一点也不刺♥激♥
No, I've had enough excitement.
不需要 我经历过太多刺♥激♥了
Thank you.
非常感谢
Now...
现在...
I'll take boring.
我只想要无聊的生活
Average.
平凡
Ordinary.
普通
That's weird, huh?
确实挺怪的 是不是
Yeah.
是啊
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表