Well, he can't be your biological father.
这不可能是你的生父
Dad said he died before you came to live with us.
爸爸说 你的生父在你搬来之前就去世了
He wouldn't make a mistake like that.
他不可能犯这么大的错误
"The body's awaiting cremation while they notify the next of kin."
遗体正等待火化 他们也通知了其他亲属
I'm your only next of kin.
我是你唯一的亲人
Don't you fucking forget it.
他妈的你不是忘了吧
Oh, and I inherited a house.
我继承了房♥子
I know the truth,
我知道真♥相♥
because Harry always told me the truth.
因为哈里总是告诉我真♥相♥
He had to.
他必须这样做
He was teaching me principles, a code.
他总是在教导我原则 规范
He knew what I would become without it.
他知道如果没有原则 我会变成什么样
So Joseph Driscoll of Dade City
所以戴德城的乔瑟夫·德里丝科尔
must have been mistaken.
一定是个错误
You know what this is?
知道这是什么么
This is Dexter's new birth certificate.
这是德克斯特的新的出生证明
The adoption finally went through.
领养正式生效了
You're a Morgan now.
你现在是摩根家的一员了
I thought I was already a Morgan.
我以为我早就是了
Well, you have been to us, but it's official now.
你早就搬了进来 但现在算是正式认可了
It took a long time and a lot of hurdles.
这可是大费周折 花了不少时间
This is an important day for us.
对我们来说 这是重要的日子
Hey, dad? How come you never told us
爸爸 为什么你从来不跟我们讲
what happened to Dexter's real parents?
德克斯特亲生父母的事
Well, they died.
他们都死了
I know, but how?
我知道 但怎么死的
I don't know. Let's not talk about it.
我不清楚 別说这些了
No, how did they die, dad?
不 他们怎么死的 爸爸
It was an accident, a tragic accident.
交通事故 很惨的事故
So, have you found out anything else
你找到其他有关
about this Joe Driscoll?
乔·德里丝科尔的资料了么
Well, I looked online. I even --
我上网查了 甚至
looked at police records. There are no birth records,
查了警局的记录 没有出生证明
no driver's license, just the deed to the house...
也没有驾照 只有那个房♥子的契约...
And a mention in the local paper about his bowling team.
还有当地报纸上 关于他的保龄球队的报道
That's odd.
真奇怪
Yeah, I spoke to the probate lawyer,
我跟遗嘱认证的律师谈了谈
the guy who drafted the will.
他也负责起草遗嘱
And apparently Joseph Driscoll
乔瑟夫·德里丝科是个
was an insurance adjuster of sound mind,
心理健康保险调节员
with no doubts about who I was.
对于我的身份 确信无疑
Dexter, you're not feeling any of this, are you?
德克斯特 你已经麻木了 对么
You're obviously so overwhelmed that you've shut down.
显然你很受打击 甚至有点封闭自己
Maybe.
或许吧
It's too much for you to handle.
对你来说太难面对了
Yeah. I guess.
我想是的
So I think I should come with you.
所以我想跟你一起去
Oh, no, you don't have to do that.
不用 你不用这么做
Trust me. You'll need me.
相信我 你会用得着我的
I fell asleep.
我睡着了
Sex like that takes a lot out of a person.
这么疯狂的做♥爱♥会把人榨干的
So, are we still seeing your brother for dinner Friday night?
那我们周五晚上 能跟你哥哥见面么
No.
不行
He's got to go to Dade City.
他要去戴德城
What's in Dade City?
戴德城怎么了
I told you he was adpoted right? Yeah.
我说过他是收养的 对吧 对
Some dead guy up in Dade fucking City thought he was
有个生前住在戴德城的人 他妈的以为
Dexter's biological father
自己是德克斯特的生父
and left him a house.
还留给他一所房♥子
Really?
真的么
Man.
天啊
It's a mistake, a big one.
是个错误 极大的错误
Still, though, that's got to...
尽管如此 还是会...
open up some old wounds.
揭开一些旧伤疤的
When are you leaving?
你什么时候走
Me?
我
I'm gonna stay in bed with you all weekend.
我打算整个周末都跟你赖在床上
I thought you two were close.
我以为你们两个很亲近
We are.
是很亲近
Dex just likes to deal with things on his own.
不过德克斯喜欢自己处理事情
He doesn't need my help. Or...
他不要我帮忙 或者是...
He doesn't know how to ask for it.
他不晓得怎么开口
I left a message
我留了口信
so we wouldn't have to have this conversation.
所以我们不用谈了
Yeah, which is why I hustled over here,
所以我才赶过来
so we could hash this out like adults.
想跟你用成人的方式谈谈
Admirable, Paul, but this adult is still going out of town.
但我这个成人要离开几天
Not if it means blowing off my scheduled visit with my kids.
如果影响到我跟孩子的见面 你就不能出去
That's not your call.
这不是你能决定的
The kids are already settled at Colleen's.
孩子们已经送去科林家了
You can have your visit when we get back.
等我回来后 你再来看他们
It's just that I already laid out cash for the tickets.
可我已经买♥♥了马戏票了
A death in the family trumps the circus.
家人去世比看马戏重要
Dexter is not your family. I am.
德克斯特不是你的家人 我才是
You ready?
准备好了么
Hey, Paul.
嗨 保罗
Better hit the road.
我们该出发了
They should have served a cardiologist with these burgers.
真应该让心脏病专家尝尝这汉堡
We had to eat them.
没办法 长途路上吃汉堡
Junk food's the unwritten rule of the road.
这是不成文的规矩
It's nice.
看上去很不错
The lawyer said there should be a key under the mat.
律师说钥匙应该在门垫下面
Are you my new neighbors?!
你们是新搬来的邻居么
No, we're just here to clear up some things with the estate.
不 我们只是来清理这个屋子
So sad about Mr. Driscoll.
德里丝科尔先生的事 我很难过
He was only 60, you know
他才60岁 你知道
Too young for a heart attack.
得心脏病还太早了点
He used to clean my gutters every fall.
他每年秋天都帮我清理下水道
I don't know what I'm gonna do now...
我真不知道以后该怎么办...
Unless you know how to clean gutters.
也许你可以帮我清理
We're not gonna be here for that long.
我们可待不了那么久
But, uh, you have a good day.
不过 希望你今天好心情
A bachelor lived here, that's for sure.
单身汉的屋子 毫无疑问
Well, we can head back tomorrow morning,
只要搞定停尸房♥的事儿
as soon as I straighten things out at the morgue.
明天一早我们就打道回府
I don't want a house in Dade City.
我可不想在戴德城有套房♥子
Which means it's gonna need to be packed up.
那就是说这里的一切都要打包
And I don't think anybody else is gonna do it, so
这儿没别人
I guess that leaves us.
看来得自己动手了
Told you you'd need me.
说过你用得着我的
Hey, James. Hey, man.
嗨 詹姆斯 嗨 伙计
I.A. is pressing me on my report of the shooting.
检察院催我交枪杀案的报告
There's just one thing that I can't get clear on.
只有一个地方我不太清楚
It's pretty clear from where I was standing.
从我的角度看 一切都很清楚
Yeah...
没错...
Except...
除了我发誓...
I could have sworn that I heard your 9-millimeter go off
第一声枪响 来自你的9毫米枪
before the .38.
而不是点三八枪
Now, there's lots of reasons
听着 即使是这样
it could have gone down that way.
也可以有很多原因来解释
If Bayard even just aimed at you,
只要贝阿德用枪瞄准你
it's still all right to shoot.
你就可以开枪自卫
Except he shot first, when I came around the corner.
是他先开枪的 当时我刚站在那个角落
Yeah. Maybe you're confused about that too
可能这样也很难说通
because the blood-spatter report says
血迹报告显示
it couldn't have gone down that way.
子弹不可能从那儿射出的
You saying I'm a liar?
你是说我撒谎吗
No. I'm saying that maybe you're not remembering right.
不是 我是说也许你记错了
This may come as a fucking shock to you,
我这样说 你可能 不太容易接受
Angel,
安吉儿
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表