They got a night watchman,
他们有个值夜班的
but we can't find him.
不过我们找不到他
Well, then, he's a suspect.
那么好 他就算一个嫌疑犯
Unless the ice-truck killer
除非那个冰柜车杀手
abducted him to gain entry into the arena.
挟持他进入这体育馆
Did your brother help you out with that logic?
是你哥哥帮你想出来的吗
The night watchman could've just been at the wrong place
值夜班的可能就是不巧那个时候
at the wrong time.
在那里出现
We need to get to his apartment to see what we can find.
我们得搜查他的住处看能找到点什么
Actually, I was hoping I could hit Kiocho,
我想找以前的朋友
talk to my old contacts.
联♥系♥下线人
I thought you wanted to get out of Vice.
我还以为你想脱离扫黄组呢
Isn't that what you cried to the Captain last week?
你不是上周还在警监面前哭哭啼啼的么
Yeah, I mean...
我是想离开 可是...
I didn't cry.
我并没有哭
Listen, my girls know this victim, okay?
我朋友认识被害人
They may have information that could help us.
他们可能有消息能帮上忙
No, I want you to work with Doakes.
不 你和道克斯一起干活
Maria, she has contacts.
玛丽亚 她有线索
You still got your tube top?
你的性感上衣还留着呢
And my nipple clamps.
乳♥头♥夹都留着
Don't come back without any information.
问不到东西就别回来
Everyone moves to Miami to die,
每搬来迈阿密的人都是为了等死
which means we have more junkthan any city in America.
也就是说我们比美国其他地方有更多的垃圾
A skilled bargain hunter can find real treasure here,
有能力的猎手能在这里大发一笔
but that's not my idea of hunting.
可这不是我狩猎的原因
I prefer a stalk-and-ambush approach.
我更喜欢潜行靠近
My instincts are impeccable,
我的直觉一向很准
but I have to be sure of my prey.
但我得先确定我的猎物
We're all adrenaline rush, you know?
我们都是打过肾上腺素的老鼠 你知道吗
Kill it til it dies.
发疯似的杀死某样东西
We all meat hunters,
我们猎肉者
just out looking for dinner.
出外寻找晚餐
What you looking for?
你在寻找什么
Can I see that one?
我能看看那个吗
Eh, good eye.
当然 好眼力
It's a fixed-blade skinning knife.
超薄的刀锋
Full tang, stainless steel.
刀身带柄 而且是不锈钢的
Real time-saver for the hunter who likes to...
为猎人们宰猎物时
...do his own butchering in the field.
省了不少时间
See the way that blade curves like that?
看到刀刃的曲线了吗
It's like the talon of an eagle.
看上去像鹰爪
15 bucks and she's yours.
出15块钱就是你的了
I'll take it.
我要了
Hell, yeah, you'll take it.
当然 你当然得要
Why would you not?
为什么不呢
I'll get your change.
我找你零钱
Easy, kid.
当心点 孩子
What the fuck are you doing, boy?
你这是在干啥 孩子
I didn't see him.
我没看到他
You all right, mister? Yeah, I'm fine.
你没事吗 先生 没事 还好
Honest mistake. No harm.
无心之失 没事
Hey. You be careful with that thing, huh?
你得小心点
Sorry about that, boss. I only sell them.
对不起 先生 我只管卖♥♥
So, what you hunt...
你准备猎点什么...
trophies or meat?
战利品还是肉
What do you think today, Dex? The Winchester?
今天想用什么 德克斯 温彻斯特枪怎样
What about the 9mm? A handgun?
9毫米手♥枪♥可以么 手♥枪♥
Not exactly the weapon of choice for pheasants.
打野鸡可派不了多大用场
You need a wide spread to bring them down.
你需要射程远杀伤力强的来搞定它们
Did you ever shoot anybody, dad?
你开枪杀过人吗 爸爸
Afraid so. Any of them die?
有几次 有人死吗
Just one.
只有一个
How'd it feel...to kill a guy?
感觉如何...杀人是什么感觉
Not so great, Dex.
感觉并不好 德克斯
When you take a man's life,
当你夺走一个人的生命时
you're not just killing them.
不光是简单的杀了他们
You're snuffing out all the things he'll ever become.
还要面对之后来临的事
As a cop,
作为一个警♥察♥
I only fire my weapon to save a life. That's a code I live by.
我只为救人开枪 这是我遵守的法则
Killing must serve a purpose. Otherwise, it's just plain murder.
杀人是有理由 否则就只是谋杀
You understand? Yeah.
你明白吗 明白
Changed my mind.
我改变主意了
I think we'll take the Ruger.
我们用鲁格枪
Rifle?
来♥福♥枪♥
I thought that shotguns were best for pheasants.
我以为打野鸡最好用手♥枪♥
We're not gonna hunt pheasants.
我们不打野鸡了
It's a big one. Yeah.
是个大家伙 是啊
This deer will put meat on our table tonight.
今天晚饭就是鹿肉
It's still alive.
它还活着
For now, this hunt will control the urges you feel.
到目前为止 捕猎能控制你的欲望
Channel them. Why don't you go ahead, son?
给它开膛 你来吧 儿子
Really?
真的吗
Put the poor animal out of its misery.
让这可怜的生物安息吧
Hi, Rose. Hi.
你好 露丝 你好
Congratulations on your confirmation.
恭喜你获得批准
Thank you. Do I know you?
谢谢 我认识你吗
My name's James Doakes.
我叫詹姆斯·道克斯
Miami metro P.D.
任职于迈阿密警局
I'm investigating the murder of an undercover cop
我正在调查一起谋杀卧底警♥察♥
and his wife.
及其妻子的案件
That's terrible. Were they members of the church?
太可怕了 他们是教堂的会员吗
No, Rose, they weren't.
不 露丝 不是
I don't understand.
那我就不知道了
Rose, have you ever seen this man before?
露丝 你见过这个男人吗
I don't know. Why are you asking me?
没 为什么问我
Get away from my daughter.
离我女儿远点
It's okay.
没事
At my church? In front of my family?
在我的教堂 在我家人面前
Ricky and Kara had a family, too.
里基和卡拉也有家庭
You just opened a dangerous door.
你自寻死路
No, man, you did...
不 你才是...
When you murdered a cop and an innocent lady.
你杀了一个警♥察♥和一个无辜的女人
What is he talking about, daddy?
他在说什么 爸爸
Come on, honey. Let's go.
来吧 亲爱的 我们走
Daddy. Let's go!
爸爸 我们走
You don't play by the rules, Guerrero. Why should I?
格雷罗 你不守规矩 为什么我要
You've got five minutes, Bizach, okay?
你有5分钟时间 毕扎绪
Yo, look who's back.
看谁回来了
Pero Mirela, comoest? caliente!
皮洛·玛瑞拉 还好吗
Who'd you fuck -- Dolce or Gabbana?
你傍谁了 多尔切还是加巴纳
I let them both pull a train, okay?
我搞定他们两个家伙了
Listen, I...I got a confession to make. I'm...
我得澄清件事 我...
I'm not who you think I am. I'm a cop.
我不是你们想的那样 我是个警♥察♥
Bridgett, get back -- Bridgett!
布里奇特 回来...布里奇特
I'm not gonna bust...
我不会抓...
You're not a cop. You're a whore.
你不是警♥察♥ 你是妓♥女♥
I'm not a fucking whore. Fucking who?
我他妈不是妓♥女♥ 他妈的
What's wrong with being a fucking whore, huh?
当妓♥女♥又怎么样
We trusted you, Brandy.
我们相信你 布兰迪
My name's Debra, okay?
我叫黛布
And I'm not here to bust you.
我来这里不是要抓你们
He hit again -- The ice-truck killer.
他又做案了...那个冰柜车杀手
He got Cherry.
他杀了樱桃
Cherry?
樱桃
Shit.
该死
This shit's crazy. I'm out.
这家伙疯了 我不干了
I got a sister who lives in Ohio,
我有个姐妹住在俄亥俄州
runs a fashion-boutique store. I'm on the bus tomorrow.
开了件卖♥♥流行衣服的店 我明天就过去
I ain't closing my shop for no sick, psycho bitch.
我不会为了那变♥态♥不干的
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表