Yeah, I'm sure
是啊 我相信
he'll be filing a lawsuit any minute now.
随时都可能用其他的名义指控他
More shit for us to deal with.
看来我们又有活儿干了
Speaking of which, watch out for reporters out there.
我正想说呢 注意那些记者
They're still waiting on a comment from the Captain.
他们还在等警监的表态
So, things still rocky at home?
那你家里的事 还在冷战么
Oh, with Rudy?
你说鲁迪么
Yeah.
是的
I'm not calling until he apologizes.
他不道歉 我不会给他打电♥话♥的
I'm done being second choice.
我再也不想当第二选择了
Good for you, Morgan.
这样才对 摩根
If you're not doing anything tonight,
如果你今晚没事
Masuka's invited us to the Bel Canto.
玛稣卡请我们去贝尔肯脱喝酒
For you.
送给你
It's too late. You blew it.
太晚了 你都搞砸了
I did blow it. This is the first chance I've had to talk.
是我搞砸了 直到现在我才有机会说话
I'm too tired to talk.
我不想再谈了
let's go home,
那我们回家吧
fall into bed.
躺在床上
Why, Rudy?
为什么 鲁迪
I mean, fucking why?
靠 到底为什么
You didn't want to fall into bed the other night
那晚在电♥话♥上
when I laid my heart out on the phone.
我都诚心诚意道歉了你还不愿意回家
You wanted to talk to my brother.
你想跟我哥哥谈话
I was confused.
我很困惑
Well, I'm not confused.
我不困惑
That's the problem, I know what I want.
这就是问题所在 我知道自己想要什么
I was confused because I love you.
我很困惑 因为我爱你
What I want is very simple and uncomplicated.
我只想要简单明了
What did you say?
你刚刚说什么
I love you.
我爱你
Don't try to...
你别想
fuck
我靠
What?
什么
I love you, too.
我也爱你
What happened to your lip?
你嘴唇怎么了
I'm just, uh... incident with a tool at the workshop.
只是 呃...工作间的小意外
Well, let's get you home and take care of it.
那我们回家吧 帮你处理一下
So, this is doom.
看来这是注定的
I've been the architect of so much of it.
我已经是个经验丰富的老手
It's only fair I should know what all the fuss is all about.
理应知道这是怎么回事
He left me this room for a reason.
他特地把这间血屋留给我
Five women gave their blood, their lives
五个女人献出了鲜血和生命
for this moment.
为了一刻
There's only one way to find out why.
想找出原因 只有一种方法
Close your eyes, Dexter.
闭上眼睛 德克斯特
I want mama.
我要妈妈
No! Not in front of my baby!
哦 天哪 不要当我孩子的面
Oh, god.
天哪
Please don't cry.
别哭
It's gonna be okay.
会好起来的
Don't you dare! Not in front of my baby!
你竟敢 别当我孩子的面
No!
不要
Close your eyes, Dexter. Don't look.
把眼睛闭上 德克斯特 别看
Dexter. Close your eyes.
德克斯特 闭上眼睛
I want mama!
我想要妈妈
Mommy loves you, Dexter.
妈妈爱你 德克斯特
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表