Police! Stop running, Perry!
站住 别跑 佩里
Get the fuck down!
他妈的快跪下
Fuck!
靠
I knew I recognized the knife work of the killer.
我认出了凶手的刀法
Jeremy Downs.
杰里米·唐斯
I had him. He was mine...
我抓住过他 他本已在我手里..
Until I found out the boy
但我后来发现杰里米
Jeremy killed raped him...
只是杀死了鸡♥奸♥他的人...
He fucked me and I killed him.
他干了我 我就杀了他
So I let Jeremy go.
所以我放了他
It seemed fair.
看起来很公平
But my random act of kindness was misguided.
但我随手的善意还是被扭曲了
If I had followed my instincts,
如果我当时相信自己的直觉
this boy's high-school yearbook
这个学校就
would still have an editor.
不会失去一个年鉴编辑
The task force will
要集中警力
tear apart the house for any evidence
彻底搜查那个房♥子
that links Neil Perry
寻找任何能把尼尔·佩里
to the ice-truck murders.
跟冰柜车谋杀联♥系♥起来的证据
We need proof this time, people
这次一定要有证据 伙计们
Tangible proof.
实实在在的证据
What is it?
怎么回事
They really found the ice-truck killer?
真的找到冰柜车杀手了
I did.
我找到的
Yes, yes.
是 是
We will financially
我们将从资金上
guarantee extradition from anywhere.
全力支持引渡
James? Yeah, I'm on it, lieutenant.
詹姆斯 我在 警督
I'll run the task force.
我正安排警力
Actually, I need you and Pullman to stay
实际上我希望你和普尔曼
with the knife victim in the alley.
去看守胡同里的受害者
His parents are high-profile.
他的父母相当有来头
Whatever you need.
行 听你的
Angel... You found Perry.
安吉儿 佩里是你找到的
You run the task force.
你去部署警力
Contact the fugitive's friends,
联♥系♥逃犯的家属 朋友
family, co-workers, coke dealer --
同事 卖♥♥可♥卡♥因♥的
Anybody who might try to hide him.
任何有可能把他藏起来的人
You want us to circulate his photo?
你觉得可以散发照片通缉他么
In neighborhoods only.
仅限于附近的街区
Keep it away from the media.
别透露给媒体
This case stays low-profile.
这个案子要低调处理
The last thing I need
我可不想再看到
is another Tony Tucci on my hands.
另一个托尼·托切
Anything else, lieutenant? Yes.
还有其它事么 警督 有
Choose task-force members who can
选那些可以放下手边的工作
put their regular duties aside and bust ass
全心投入搜捕的警员
until Neil Perry's apprehended.
直到抓住尼尔·佩里为止
OK. Dominic. OK.
遵命 多米尼克 好了
Okay, that's all. Thank you.
没什么了 谢谢你
Do you really think this is the guy?
你真的觉得是这个人
It's all lining up.
全部吻合
I saw him, Dex.
我看到他了 德克斯
I chased him.
我找到他了
Debra Morgan.
黛布拉·摩根
Get over here. You're on the team.
到这边来 你被选中了
Do you hear that?I'm on the team.
听到了么 我被选中了
Do you think we get hats?
你觉得我们能有收获么
Hardly looks a guy capable of terrorizing Miami.
看起来不像一个让迈阿密闻风丧胆的人
A science camp, maybe.
可能只是个科学怪人吧
I'm off.
我走了
I'll keep you in the loop.
有消息会通知你的
Where's my blood report, Sparky?
我要的血检报告呢 活力小子
I'm on it, sergeant.
还在做 警官
How you doing, Mrs. Bennett?
你好么 班尼特太太
Hey, Charlie.
嗨 查理
Where are the kids?
孩子们呢
Your husband swung by a few minutes ago.
几分钟之前你丈夫接走了
He didn't tell you?
他没跟你说么
I never seen Cody light up like that before.
我从没看到科迪那么高兴过
Big treat --The old man coming down.
好大的礼物 爸爸来接他...
Wait, wait. Wait.
等等 等等
Paul? Yeah. He just picked up the kids.
保罗么 是啊 他刚刚接走孩子
You gave my children to Paul?
你把我的孩子交给保罗了
Are you stupid?
你是傻子么
I told the administrative office that
我跟校长说过
Cody and Astor are not to be released into his custody!
科迪和爱斯特不能被他带走
Well, nobody told me.
呃 没人跟我说过
He just got out of fucking jail!
他刚刚从他妈的监狱里出来
Everyone, follow strict, sterile protocol.
每个人 都要严格遵守消毒规程
There will be no contaminationof my crime scene.
不允许有任何破坏案发现场的行为发生
Bag anything that could be used to
把任何可以用来杀人
murder or dispose of a human body.
或者处理尸体的东西包起来
everything in here, boss.
老板 这儿所有的东西都有可能
Except this.Can you say "sick fuck"?
除了这个他是个恶心的变♥态♥
Some might say that.
某些人会这么想
To others, crypto-taxidermy is a fine art.
对其他人来说 稀有动物标本可是艺术品
I got a mummified chupacabra at home.
我家里有一个吸羊血怪物的木乃伊
Can I have permission to run Masuka's prints
我能申请玛稣卡与冰柜车杀手的
as the ice-truck killer?
指纹比对工作么
No need for that.
没必要
I'll give you some warm DNA right now.
我现在就可以给你点DNA 还是热的
God, you're gross.I didn't hear that.
上帝啊 你真下流 我什么都没听见
Detective, I found something.
警探 我找到点东西
An archive of hidden files.
一个被隐藏的文件夹
A lot of how-to documents --
很多
draining blood from cattle,
教你怎么做的
wartime amputation techniques.
之类的文件
"Butchering the human carcass"?
怎样分隔人类尸体
There's even an article about countries
甚至还有篇文章 介绍那些
that don't extradite to the U.S.
不允许美国实施引渡政策的国家
We got this fucker.
我们找到这个王八蛋了
We got jack shit, Morgan.
我们什么都没找到 摩根
Everything in here is circumstantial.
这里的一切都只能是旁证
We need some hard evidence.
我们需要更确切的证据
I'm not done looking yet.Are you?
我还没找完呢 你找完了么
The school had no right
学校没有权利
to release my children to Paul.
把孩子交给保罗
No, they didn't.
是的 他们没有
He lost his custody rights
从把我的头往客厅墙上
right around the time
撞的那一刻起
my head hit the living room wall.
他就失去监护权了
I would think so.
我也这样想
I should be out looking for my kids.
我...我该出去找我的孩子
Rita, the best thing you could do for the kids
丽塔尼 现在能为孩子们做的
is stay here in case he calls.
就是待在家里 以防他打电♥话♥来
What if he doesn't?
如果他不呢
What if he kidnapped them to get back at me
如果他想为进监狱的事报复我
for putting him in jail?
绑♥架♥了孩子们怎么办
Dexter, I --
德克斯特 我...
Hi. I got you.
嗨 到了
Astor!
爱斯特
Mom, look -- It's dad.He came home.
妈妈 快看 是爸爸 爸爸回来了
Yeah. What, you think I was gonna...
怎么了 你以为我
move to the moon?
搬到月亮上住再也不会来了
Stop it. Just stop.
住手 快点住手
Do you know I called the police?
你知不知道我已经报了警
Why? I told you
为什么 我跟你说过
I was taking them to the carnival.
要带他们去嘉年华玩
No, you didn't.
不 你没说过
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表