Yeah, sure. Sorry.
当然 抱歉
I should warn you, I haven't really been myself lately.
我该告诉你 我最近有点心不在焉
Maybe I can cheer you up.
或许我能让你振奋起来
Trick or treat.
不给糖就捣蛋
You look great.
你看起来真棒
Who are you? Lara Croft.
在扮谁呢 劳拉·克劳馥
"Tomb Raider".
古墓丽影
You raid tombs dressed like that? That's impressive.
穿成这样去盗墓 真诱人
What happened to Snow White?
白雪公主怎么了
Well, I'm -- I'm sick of her.
我 我厌倦她了
You know, I never did
我从未
get to thank you for picking the kids up for me.
感谢过你帮我接孩子
You took care of your "errand"?
你的"任务"完成了
Yes.
是的
The beagle has landed happily
小狗正幸福地
in the arms of two loving girls.
躺在两个可爱姑娘的怀里
You are a superhero.
你是超级英雄
It was such an incredible feeling rescuing that dog.
能拯救那条狗 感觉太好了
You upset your neighbor.
你气坏那位芳邻了
Fuck her.
去她的
I guess you're used to dealing with people like her, right?
我想你很习惯对付她那种人 是吧
Considerably worse.
还有更差劲的
Is that why you haven't been yourself lately?
这就是你最近心不在焉的原因吗
There's a case I just can't seem to get out of my mind.
有一件案子 我一直无法释怀
Maybe I can help.
也许我能帮上忙
No. I'm afraid there's nothing you can do.
不 恐怕你帮不了什么
Oh, I don't know.
说不定呢
I'm a dognapper now...and a tomb raider.
我是狗狗救星 也是盗墓英雄
There's all sorts of things I can do.
我能做的事很多
What -- what are you doing?
你 你要干什么
Whatever I want.
随心所欲
I've come to appreciate the comfortable moments with Rita...
我喜欢和丽塔在一起时的舒适
The easy, quiet moments--
轻松 和安静
This...
而这个...
...might be better.
也许更好
Look, there's Mr.Tub-of-Lardy bringing
猪哥先生又给猪哥夫人
Mrs. Tub-of-Lardy another bucket of fried chicken.
带来了一大桶炸鸡
Where's your brother? I'm not his keeper.
你哥哥呢 我又不负责看他
What do you think of this?
你觉得这个如何
It's an anniversary present for Nina.
给尼娜的结婚周年礼物
See, it's...it's a diamond key to my heart.
这是打开我心门的钻石钥匙
It's... it's a key,
这是钥匙
but, you see, it's shaped like a heart.
但 它是心形的
You can't tell me that it looks like anything else,
你不会说它像别的东西了吧
'cause that's what it is. That's it. That's what I like.
因为它就这样 就是它 我就喜欢这个
And I'm not gonna take it back.
我不会再拿去换了
It's perfect, Angel. She'll love it.
很美 安吉尔 她会喜欢的
Really?
真的吗
I would.
我就会喜欢
How... How do I look? Like the tie?
我看起来如何 领带好看吗
Angel.
安吉尔
Happy anniversary, baby.
结婚周年快乐 宝贝
You know you can't just walk in here anymore.
你知道你不能再进来了
I just thought...
我只是想
...our anniversary...
我们的结婚周年
Maybe tonight we could put all that behind us.
也许今晚我们能忘掉一切
It doesn't matter what night it is.
这不是哪一晚的问题
I told you I need time.
我跟你说了我需要时间
It's been three months, baby.
已经三个月了 宝贝
How much time do you need?
你还要多少时间
Don't turn this around on me, Angel...
别弄得好像是我的错 安吉尔
...not after what you did.
是你做了那种事情
I need as much time as I need.
我需要足够的时间
Angel...
安吉尔...
As long as you're here, you want to see Aury?
既然你来了 想看看沃里吗
Lo siento, princesa.
我爱你 公主
Lo siento, lo siento, lo siento.
我爱你...
Thank you.
谢谢你
That was...
真是...
...unexpected.
意料之外
Yeah. For me, too.
是啊 我也觉得
I have no problem with...
我不介意这种
unexpected.
意料之外
No, you...certainly don't.
不 你 当然不介意
I have to get back to the kids.
我要回去孩子那儿了
What are these?
这些是什么
I've been reorganizing my photos a little.
我在整理我的照片
Look how cute you are.
你真多可爱
And your dad -- such a nice face, just like you.
还有你♥爸♥爸 模样很和善良 和你很像
I was adopted. I know.
我是领养的 我知道
But you're both good men. I can tell.
但你们都是好人 我看得出来
Very poetic.
很有诗意
Poetic? It's a water fountain.
有诗意 只是个水龙头
Well, yeah, but look at the way your dad took the photo.
对 但看你♥爸♥爸拍照的方式
His shadow's on the wall right next to you.
他的影子就在你身旁
It's like he's always with you.
就像他会在你身边
I'd frame this one.
我会选这张
All this time the answer was right here.
原来答案就在眼前
Harry... photographer and foster father extraordinaire.
哈里 摄影师 非凡的养父
He is always with me,
他一直在我身边
and he's the common denominator.
他才是统一点
Rita...
丽塔...
you're a genius.
你是个天才
All those years of smiling for the camera...
那些年来 相机前的微笑
It was empty and fake,
都是虚假的
the pictures meaningless, until now.
照片毫无意义 直到现在
Pictures of Harry.
哈里的照片
So this is it.
就是这里
It's cool.
很棒
Cool.
太棒了
Dexter, this is the place where my father,
德克斯特 这里是我的父亲
your grandfather, worked for 30 years.
你的爷爷 工作了30年的地方
He started out as the janitor,
他从普通职员做起
worked his way up to chief of maintenance.
一直做到主管的位置
This place put food on our table.
这里养育了我们
In two weeks, it'll all be shut down.
两周后 这里就要关闭了
I know.
我知道
Excuse me, miss! Miss?
不好意思 小姐
Would you mind?
能不能帮个忙
Oh, come on, dad.
拜托 爸爸
Hey, you all right?
你还好吗
It's nothing.
没事
Bad medianoches for lunch. I'm okay.
午餐吃得不好 我没事
I'm sorry, Miss. It's okay. Thanks.
对不起 小姐 没事 谢了
We're not gonna be needing a picture, after all.
现在我们不需要拍照了
Yeah, we are.
我们需要
Dex, I really don't feel like doing this now.
德克斯 我现在真的不想...
Don't be a baby --
别那么孩子气
Being part of a family
作为家庭一员
means smiling for family photos, right?
拍照时应该笑 对吧
My friend left this.
我的朋友留下的
He's showing me where to go.
他在告诉我去哪儿
Am I going
我去
because it's what he wants
是因为这是他想要的
or because that's what Harry would want?
还是因为这是哈里想要的
What do I want?
我想要的是什么
The hospital's shut down now, abandoned for years,
医院现在关闭了 废弃了好几年
but tonight it's visiting hours again.
但今晚该再次拜访了
Well, James...
詹姆斯...
Why did you have to be such a pain in the ass, huh?
你为什么要这么混♥蛋♥呢
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表