Paul doesn't live here anymore.
保罗已经不住这里了
No shit. He's in jail. But...
他现在在监狱 不过
See, he still owes me for two ounces of blow,
他还欠我2盎司的白粉
which means you owe me.
也就等于你欠我的
Don't get involved.
别插手
I never know in these situations.
我从没遇到过这种情况
I don't have money.
我没钱
You got a car.
你有车
You want my car?
你要我的车
Yeah. The keys in it?
对 车钥匙在里面吗
You know my dad?
你认识我爸爸吗
I sure do, little man.
当然 小不点
And you want to know something?
你知道吗
You look just like him.
你长的很像他
I'm gonna tell him you said hi, okay?
我会代你向他问好 好吗
Look, if you want,
听着 如果你愿意
I could go in the house, throw your furniture around,
我可以跑进你屋子 把你的家具乱翻一通
make a real mess,
搞的一片狼籍
but what kind of message would that send to the little ones?
但这样会给孩子造成什么影响
Just give me the fucking car.
乖乖的把车交出来吧
Why don't you go inside and get the keys?
你直接进去拿钥匙吧
I'll wait with our friend here.
我们会待在这里
Ok let's go, in side.
我们进屋里去
What?
怎么了
You think you can take me with your little red shovel?
想用你的小铁锹揍我一顿么
Everything okay in there?
你还好吧
Yeah.
还好
You need toilet paper?
要纸巾吗
No.
不
The guy clearly had no idea who he was dealing with.
那家伙显然不知道他在和谁打交道
I'll file a report at work.
我明天写份报告
We'll get your car back.
我们会拿回你的车
No... No reports, Dexter.
不 不要写报告了 德克斯特
Thank you, but...
谢谢你 不过
Paul's out of my life.
保罗已经离开我的生活了
I filed for divorce.
我已经申请离婚了
I just want my past to go away.
我只想这一切都过去
Well, it went away in your Rav 4.
是跟着你的丰田车走了
Whatever it takes.
随便啦
I can give you a ride to work
我可以把车借你
until you get another car.
直到你有车为止
Or I could take the bus like millions of other people.
我可以像其他人一样坐车上下班
Come on, let's go outside and enjoy this beautiful day.
来吧 我们出去享受下阳光吧
Come on, kids.
来吧 孩子们
What did they use, an ax?
用的是什么 斧头么
It's blunt force.
是钝器重击造成的
See the way the head's caved in?
看到头部伤口的凹陷了吗
You guys check out the new hottie McGotass in dispatch yet?
你们看到新来的麦科格塔丝没
She's a butter face.
她是个典型的"黄油脸"
What's a butter face?
什么叫"黄油脸"
You know, compadre --
老兄 你知道的
she's got a hot body, but her face...
就是身体非常漂亮 但是脸蛋就
How great would it be to pull a bronco on her?
要是能用"骑马式"干♥她♥应该很爽吧
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah? Mira a qu?
是啊 就是说
You do it doggy-style, right?
你试想下你用狗趴式
And just when she's getting into it,
当她高♥潮♥的时候
you grab her by the hips and you yell another woman's name,
你抓住她的屁♥股♥大叫其他女人的名字
and bam --
然后 嘭
you're riding her like a bronco
就像骑烈马一样
'cause she's trying to buck you off.
因为她会把你翻下马
Many times in life, I feel like I'm missing
很多时候我感觉我缺少了
some essential piece of the human puzzle.
人们生活中的重要部分
This is one of them.
这就是其中之一
What are you doing?
你们在干嘛
Oh, the bronco.
骑马式
See, socia? She knows.
看见没有 她就知道
I just got my first official Homicide call.
我刚接到我进凶案组的第一个电♥话♥
He's back.
他回来了
Who's back? The ice-truck killer?
谁回来了 冰柜车杀手么
That's right.
没错
You won't believe where he left the body.
你肯定不相信他把尸体放在哪了
I knew he'd be back.
我就知道他会回来的
Feels like Christmas morning.
感觉像圣诞节的早晨
Look at that --
看看这个
A miracle on ice.
冰上奇迹
Stunning.
棒极了
You all right, Dexter?
你没事吧 德克斯特
This is like a dream.
这就像一场梦
Standing on the home ice of the Miami Blades.
站在迈阿密冰刀队的主场上
I never pegged you for a hockey fan.
我从来没想过你是个冰球迷
There's something about standing in a big cool hole
是啊 不过一个人站在宽敞冰冷的地方
I find very relaxing.
令人放松不少
So, what do we know?
有什么发现
Same as the others.
和之前的一样
No blood.
没有血
So far, I don't see any hesitation cuts.
目前为止 我没看见任何有犹豫的切割
No bones flayed.
没有骨头被切去
I think our boy's got his confidence back.
我相信我们那哥们把自信找回来了
He never lost it.
他从来都没有迷失过
He was just getting bored.
他只是有点厌倦了
What do you think he's trying to tell us?
他这是想传达什么信息
That hockey's a violent sport.
冰球是野蛮的运动
What else?
还有呢
He's escalating the thrill.
他逐渐兴奋起来了
Posing his victim in the middle of a 20,000-seat arena
把受害者置于容纳两万人的场地中♥央♥
for all Miami to see,
让整个迈阿密都能看到
to show them --
向他们
to show us --
向我们
what he's capable of doing.
展示他的能力
What did I miss?
我错过了什么
Relax. You didn't miss anything.
放松些 你什么都没错过
Yeah, but she is -- fingertips.
是的 不过她就...缺了手指
This body belongs to the frozen fingertips
这尸体和冰柜车上的手指
we found in the truck.
属于同一人
Sherry Taylor. It's another prostitute.
雪莉·泰勒 又一个妓♥女♥
No blood -- no need for me.
没血 没我的事
Morgan, come up to the command center.
摩根 到指挥中心来
We may have a suspect.
我们可能找到嫌疑犯了
Is there really a suspect?
真的有嫌疑犯了
I'll let you know, bro,
我会告诉你的 老兄
when I get back from my first official Homicide investiga--
我的首次凶案组调查回来之后
I know her.
我认识她
Sherry?
雪莉
Yeah, she called herself Cherry.
是的 她管自己叫樱桃
We worked the same corner when I was undercover.
做卧底的时候我们在一个街区工作
You were, like, friends?
你们是...朋友
Yes.
是的
Do you want a hug?
需要我抱你一下吗
Fuck off.
去你♥妈♥的♥
I tore apart the security office.
我检查了安保室
A surveillance tape is missing.
一盒监控录象带消失了
Let me guess --
让我猜猜...
The one covering the ice.
覆盖整个冰场的那盒
They said you were good.
名不虚传
Don't bust my balls.
别拍马屁了
I've got the press knocking on the door outside.
外面的记者正等着我呢
Somebody who was here last night saw something --
肯定有人昨晚在这里看见什么
Rent-a-badge, cleaning crew, crack whore in the men's room?
值夜班的 清洁工 卫生间妓♥女♥
Come on, work with me.
来吧 一起想想
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表