Any ideas?
有什么想法没
Don't do it, Deb.
不要说 黛布
The last thing I need right now
我最不想要的就是
is to be profiled for all of Miami metro.
自己成为整个迈阿密警界典例而被分♥析♥
We could be looking at someone who's inspired
我们可以寻找一位被冰柜车杀手所启发的人
by the ice-truck killer. A copycat.
被冰柜车杀手所启发的人 一个模仿者
If so, the suspect is probably familiar with forensic procedures.
如果这样 嫌疑犯可能对法医鉴证很熟悉
I have a profile.
我已经做了一份分♥析♥报告
I'd be happy to show it to you.
很高兴能给你们看看
I'll be in my lab.
我回实验室了
Hello, Dex.
好啊 德克斯
Oscar...
奥斯卡
I'll be right back. No!
我一会再过来 不要
I forgot how much I loved pastelitos growing up.
我曾经也是多么的爱吃这种小糕饼
He just needed a little reminder of home.
他就是需要些东西让他想起自己的家乡
I was barely his age when I came over with my family.
我和家人到这儿来的时候还没有他这么大
I threw up the whole damn way.
一路上我都在吐
Go get the artist. I think somebody's ready.
去叫画师的过来 我想差不多准备好了
Save me some.
给我留几个
Did you thank Mrs. Carrol for picking you up from school for me?
有谢谢卡罗尔夫人替我接你们回家了吗
Yes.
恩
So, what do you think?
你们觉得怎么样
Everything okay?
一切都好吗
You want to talk out it?
你想谈谈吗
Holly, Blake, and Ashley
霍莉 布莱克和阿什莉
said they can't come to my party.
说不能来参加我的派对了
Honey, that's not true.
甜心 那不是真的
I spoke with their moms last week.
我上周已经和他们的妈妈说过了
It's all Cody's fault.
都是科迪的错
He couldn't keep his mouth shut about dad getting out of jail.
他管不住他的嘴 说爸爸出狱了
Did not! You told everyone!
才不是 你告诉了所有人
I have to know.
我得了解一下
Dexter
德克斯特
Thank god.
谢天谢地
My arm's asleep.
我的胳膊都麻了
How long have you two been like this?
你们两个保持这个姿势多久了
Half an hour.
半个小时了
I was afraid I'd wake him if I moved.
我怕我一动他就会醒了
At that age, when they're out,
他那个年龄 要是睡着了
they're out.
就真是彻底睡着了
You could brush his teeth, and he wouldn't wake up.
你甚至可以帮他刷牙 他都不会醒过来
Here. Lift up his head.
来 把他的头抬起来
I'll slide this underneath.
我把这个放在他的头下面
Oh, thanks.
噢 谢谢
What are you doing here?
你在这儿做什么呢
I'm waiting on some lab work. I had some time to kill.
我在等写实验报告 所以想消磨点时间
Go ahead. We didn't get very far. He's so tired.
看看吧 我们没多大进展 他太累了
We're gonna pick it up again tomorrow.
我们明早再继续
It's only a matter of time
只是时间问题
before we know what this little guy saw.
来了解这个小家伙到底看到了些什么
If you, um... Here.
你能否... 这儿
You want help or not?
你到底需不需要帮助
I have a hair or something stuck on my lens.
可能是头发之类的沾到隐形眼镜上面了
Luckily, you're in good hands.
真幸运 你碰到高手了
I traded my glasses in for contacts in high school.
我高中时就拿眼镜跟人交换隐形眼镜了
Boys?
男孩子的吧
Yeah. What I really needed was tits.
是的 但我真正需要的是有一对大胸
I had Winnie the Poohs on my bras until I was 16.
我到十六岁都一直把维尼熊抱在胸口
As you can see
你也能看出
not a whole lot's changed since then.
那之后还是没有什么变化
Morgan.
摩根
Try not to blink, okay?
尽量不要眨眼睛 好吗
Okay, okay. I'll do it.
好了 好了 我自己来
I'll do it.
我自己来吧
Let me ask you something.
我问你件事情
Your brother's adopted, right?
你的哥哥是领养的 对吗
Yeah, my dad found him at a crime scene.
是的 我爸爸在犯罪现场发现他的
How did the department feel about Harry getting
警局是怎么看哈里
personally involved in a case?
以个人身份介入案件的
It didn't seem to be a problem. My parents never talked about it much.
似乎没这问题 我父母从没谈过这个
Oh, but still, raising a boy, it's a lot of work,
噢 但抚养个孩子要花很多工夫
no?
不是吗
Dex? God, no.
德克斯 天啊 才不会
I got in more trouble than he ever did. He was the perfect one.
我的麻烦比他的多 他是个完美的孩子
Here, I think I see it.
好了 我想我找到它了
There's the bastard.
这鬼东西出来了
Thanks.
谢谢你
Let me ask you a question.
我问你个问题
Why do you have it in for me?
为什么你不喜欢我
You're loud, you're impulsive,
你很吵 冲动
and you constantly question authority.
还不断地质疑上级权威
Fair enough.
有点道理
I hear you have an interesting theory on who --
我听说你有个有趣的理论关于那个...
Honey, what is it?
甜心 怎么了
Sweetie.
甜心
I'm sorry. It was an accident.
对不起 我不是故意的
It's all right. These things happen.
没关系 这种事经常发生
Now go get changed, and I'll fix the bed.
去换下衣服 我来把床单收拾好
Mommy?
妈妈
Is it okay if I didn't have my party?
我不办派对可以吗
It's only a matter of time before that boy finishes telling
迟早那个男孩会跟
the police who he saw that night at the salvage yard --
警方描述出他那晚在废车场看到的人
Me.
是我
Once the sketch is finished, there will be no place left to hide.
一旦素描完成 这些就会无处可藏
If I want any chance of survival,
如果我还想有一线生机
I have to get rid of it all.
就要把这些都丢掉
I have to let go.
我必须洗手不干
Alex Timmons -- Sniper.
阿里克斯·蒂门斯 狙击手
Yes, I did it.
是的 是我做的
Is that what you want to hear?
这就是你想听到的吗
Gene Marshall -- Arsonist.
吉恩·马歇尔 纵火犯
Have you ever watched someone burned alive?
你看过一个人被活生生的烧死吗
Cindy Landon -- Black widow.
辛迪·兰德勒 黑人寡妇
I'll fuck you if you let me go.
如果你放了我 我会跟你上♥床♥
Such fond memories of them all.
所有关于他们的美好回忆
They all accepted their fate in their own way.
他们都用自己的方式接受了命运
Now it's time for me to do the same.
现在轮到我这样做了
Valerie Castillo, my last victim.
瓦莱丽·卡斯狄罗 我最后一位受害者
He's not angry. That's not what this is about.
他并没有生气 并不是那样的
He's testing me.
他在考验我
I was wrong the whole time.
一直以来我都错了
My playmate saw an opportunity
我的玩伴看准时机
to paint me into a corner to see if I'd find my way out,
给我布了个局 看我能不能脱身
if I'd fight to survive.
看我会不会为活下来而拼命
If you have a well-preserved sample,
如果你有一个保存完好的样品
transferring a dry drop of blood is relatively easy,
转移一滴凝固的血就比较容易
almost as easy as it was
几乎跟从若热·卡斯特罗
lifting Jorge Castillo's fingerprints from his boat
的船上取到他的指纹
and putting them on this knife.
再转移到这把刀上一样容易
Just got off the phone with the FBI.
刚刚跟联邦调查局通过电♥话♥
Now for the hard part.
现在我得应付最棘手的问题
I wanted to see what their computers would spit out.
我想看看他们的电脑会吐出什么来
I cross-referenced my profile with the ice-truck killer list.
我用冰柜车杀手的名单与数据做了对照
11 new hits.
十一个新的画像
How about we hold off till we get a sketch,
我们能不能先等草图出来
take it from there
把它拿走
I know, I know. I want to get a head start on this.
好吧 好吧 我只是想早点开始
We could look these over at lunch -- My treat.
我们可以吃午饭时讨论一下 我请客
You never give up, do you?
你从不放弃 是不是
Thank your mom for dinner the other night.
谢谢你妈妈那天做的晚饭
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表