Rita, I called you at the hotel.
丽塔 我往酒店打过电♥话♥
They said you were on a break,
他们说你今天休息
so I left a message with the info
所以我就留了口信
and my cell number.
还有我的手♥机♥号♥码
Uh, hi. How are you?
呃 你好
I'm Paul Bennett,father on parole.
我是保罗·班尼特 假释中的父亲
Uh, Dexter Morgan.
呃 德克斯特·摩根
Uh, I can't think of anything clever to say.
呃 我有点秀逗 不知道该说什么
Paul, this is unacceptable.
保罗 这让我很难接受
I have custody.
我有孩子的监护权
You can't just take them without my permission.
你不能不经过我同意就把孩子带走
I came to see my babies.
我只是来看看孩子
I missed them, Rita.
我很想他们 丽塔
I missed a lot of things.
我也怀念很多事情
I should phone the station,
我该打电♥话♥给警♥察♥局
call off the dogs.
把警犬关回去
Dexter, look --
德克斯特 快看
My dad's home.
我爸爸回来了
Yeah, I see that, buddy.
是啊 我看到了 伙计
Hey, Angel.
嗨 安吉儿
You're the expert on manufactured living.
你是人造房♥屋的专家
This closet look a little small to you?
你看这个衣橱是不是太小了点
A little.
是有点
Sweet.
好极了
I've got newspaper articles.
我这儿是报纸剪辑
"Dismembered body found in a pool."
池塘里发现被肢解的尸体
"Ice-truck killer appalls Miami."
冰柜车杀手让迈阿密闻风丧胆
This is a record of everything he's ever done.
这是他所作所为的记录
I got photos.
我这儿有照片
Those of his crimes.
这些就是他的罪行
Did we release those photos to the press?
我们对媒体公布照片了么
No. Did he take them himself?
没有 那是他自己拍的
He had to.
一定是
Did we just hit the mother lode?
难道我们他妈的找到宝藏了
No. We hit the motherfucking mother lode.
不是 我们他妈的他妈的找到宝藏
The evidence just keeps piling up
刚刚在移♥动♥小屋那边
at the mobile home.
挖出了证据
I just authorized
我刚刚批准一群人
an excavation of the back patio.
去后院子进行挖掘
I think there's something there.
我想那会有点啥
What are we doing to find Neil Perry?
我们怎样找到尼尔·佩里呢
I put his name in the automated system
我将他的名字放进了自动系统里
and notified the FBI.
并且向联邦调查局作了报告
Airports on alert?
机场处于警戒状态了
Airports, train stations,bus lines.
机场 火车站 汽车站
We should track his credit cards.
我们应该追踪他的信♥用♥卡♥
Already done,
已经在弄了
along with A.T.M.s and bank accounts.
连同提款机和他的银行帐户
I also put a tap on his home phone.
在他家的电♥话♥上也装上了窃听器
Seems you thought of everything.
看起来你都考虑周全了
It seems that way.
看上去是的
Look, Maria No need to apologize.
玛丽亚 不用道歉
I don't require your approval to do my job.
我并不是要求你的认可才做事的
I know that.
我知道
I've been kicking your ass
我一直鞭策你
'cause I knew you had this in you.
是因为我知道你有潜力
Well, thank you
谢谢你
for making me the woman I am today.
造就了今天的我
I love you to everything.
我爱你 胜过一切
I love you to everything, too.
我也爱你 胜过一切
He's not gonna hit you anymore.
他不会再打你了
He told me at the carnival.
他在嘉年华告诉我的
I made him promise.
他向我保证过的
Thank you, baby.
谢谢 宝贝
I haven't had time to process
我不像孩子们有
as much as the kids.
那么多时间去适应眼前的一切
And Paul was supposed
保罗本应该
to be locked up for another year.
在牢里再关一年的
Cody seems to be processing okay.
科迪看上去适应的很好
Cody's too young.
科迪太小了
A dad's just a concept to him,
对他来说 父亲只是一个概念
not a person.
而不是一个人
But Astor --
但是爱斯特
She remembers what he put us through.
她记得他是怎样对我们的
Well, at least you're not married anymore.
至少你现在已经离婚了
That's just it.
只是这样
Technically, we are.
法律上来说 是的
When Paul went to prison,
保罗一进监狱
I started divorce proceedings,
我就开始了离婚诉讼
but he refused to sign the paperwork.
但是他拒绝在离婚协议上签字
As a power play?
作为一种威胁手段么
I don't think so.
我觉得不是
I think for all the darkness that haunts him,
我认为是那些一直缠着他的阴暗面
Paul loves having a family.
保罗喜欢有家的感觉
I think he's just afraid to let go.
他只是害怕失去家
When did you first notice it?
你第一次发现是什么时候
This darkness inside the guy you fell for.
你所爱的男人身上的阴暗面
I always knew it was there.
我一直都知道它的存在
I guess I just didn't think I deserved better...
我想我只是觉得找不到更好的
till I met you.
直到我遇见了你
I have a dark side, too.
我也有阴暗面
What? I do.
怎么了 是真的
Somehow I doubt that.
我对此表示怀疑
You have a good heart, Dexter.
你有颗善良的心 德克斯特
You're not like Paul.
你不像保罗
You don't hurt people.
你不伤害别人
Innocent people.
无辜的人
I don't hurt innocent people.
我不伤害无辜的人
Hey, dude, the bowling alley's around the corner.
嗨 老兄 保龄球馆就在拐角处
Hey, I'm looking for Jeremy Downs.
嗨 我找杰里米·唐斯
Jeremy?
杰里米
He vacated the premises.
他搬走了
Focus.
听着
I'm trying to find Jeremy.
我正在找杰里米
Oh, I get it.
哦 是这样
Look, man,
哥们
I'm not really into that homo shit,
我并不是真的同性恋
but I'm kind of short on money for weed,
但是最近我手头有点紧 没钱买♥♥香烟
so I guess I'll do it for less than Jeremy's charging.
所以我可以和你干 比杰里米收得少
Wait. What does Jeremy charge?
等一下 杰里米收多少的
Jeremy's selling himself?
杰里米出来卖♥♥的
I mean, he's always
我的意思是 他总是
hanging out with the Brokeback boys down at Flamingo Park.
和那些同性恋在红鹳公园约会
Comes back with fistfuls of cash.
然后带着一大把钱回来
It's me. Get your ass over to Neil Perry's place.
是我 快来尼尔·佩里家
You're gonna want to see this.
你一定想看看
Deb, it's my day off.
黛比 今天我休息
Just get your ass over here.
你♥他♥妈♥的快过来
We're about to bust open the goods on the ice-truck killer.
我们就要先掀冰柜车杀手的底了
Not what I expected.
真没想到
So lifelike.
好逼真
Hey, Dex.
嗨 德克斯
I thought you'd want to be here.
我觉得你一定想来这儿
Something's buried down there.
有东西埋在这儿
Masuka's been digging all night.
玛稣卡已经挖了一整夜了
I hate to break this to you, Deb,
我不想告诉你的 黛布
but you know you've got the wrong guy here, right?
但是你真的搞错人了
The ice-truck killer drains the blood from his victims,
冰柜车杀手将受害者的血液排干
freezes their bodies, and only then severs their limbs.
把尸体冷冻 然后才锯断他们的四肢
It's clean and efficient. His psychological signature.
干净 高效 这是他的心理标志
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表