Yeah, but he also said, "go after what you want."
是 但他还会说"做你想做的吧"
I want out of Vice and into Homicide.
我不想再当卧底 我想调查这件杀人案
What can I do to help?
我怎么帮你
You get these hunches, you know, with these types of murders.
你对于这类的杀人犯不是一向挺有直觉吗
Only sometimes.
只是某些时候而已
Well, see if you get one this time.
那就看看这次你行不行咯
And can I bounce some ideas off of you later?
还有迟点我想向你发发牢骚
You know I always get smarter when I'm talking to you.
你知道我和你交谈时候会变得更聪明些
You just need a little more confidence.
你其实只需要一点自信而已
All right, I'll take a look.
好吧 我去看一看
In the meantime, avoid Laguerta
同时还要避开洛格丽塔
and talk to Captain Matthews.
还要和马修斯警监谈谈
He and dad were tight. Maybe he'll put you on the case.
他和爸爸有交情 也许他能让你调查这案子
You're making me smarter already, see?
看到没 你已经让我变聪明了
And keep the sex suit on when you talk to the Captain.
记得和警监说话时候这身衣服就别脱了
It'll help your cause.
这会挺有用的
That's a nice haircut, Masuoka.
发型不错 玛稣卡
Saw your sister.
我见过你妹妹了
Damn, looking hot.
妈的 她身材真火♥辣♥
Yeah, she should. It's hot as hell out here.
没错 就和这鬼天气一样热
So... Why are you here?
那...你怎么跑来了
It's a crime scene. Yeah.
这里是犯罪现场啊 是啊
But you do blood spatter. So?
可你是血迹分♥析♥师的 然后呢
So?... There's no blood here.
然后? 这里一滴血也没有
What was that?
你说什么
Yeah. There's no blood in or on
尸体里和尸体上一滴血也没有
or near the body at all.
连周围都没有
It's the weirdest thing you ever saw.
这真是怪事一桩
Hey, Angel, let's show him.
安吉儿 让他看看
No blood.
没有血
No sticky, hot, messy,
没有粘稠的 滚烫的 肮脏的
awful blood. No blood at all.
让人恶心的血 一滴血也没有
Why hadn't I thought of that? No blood.
为什么我从未想到过这点 没有血
What a beautiful idea!
好一个不错的主意
How is he doing ? How does the killer get rid of the blood?
他是怎么做到的 怎么把血弄干净的
It's hard to say. The body's in good shape.
很难说 尸体保存的很完好
She got a nice ass, too.
她的屁♥股♥也很翘
Head is over there, if you want to take a look.
头在那里 如果你想看的话
This is unique. No shit.
做的太绝了 没错
And no prints, either.
当然也没指纹
I've never seen such clean, dry,
我从来没见过这么干净 干燥
neat-looking dead flesh.
整洁的尸体
Wonderful.
太绝了
Very clean.
真干净啊
Yeah, but he didn't finish. No terminó.
是的 不过他还没做完 没完成
It looks pretty completo to me, Angel.
安吉儿 在我看来这已经完成了
No, no. Look.
不 你看这里
He cut the leg in four pieces, almost like using a ruler.
他象事先量过一样把腿切成四块
But this leg is in three pieces.
但是这条腿却是三块
Now, look,
就是这儿 看
he started to make a fourth cut but stopped.
他准备切第四刀的时候停住了
It's possible he got interrupted.
可能他受到干扰或者怎么的
Laguerta's looking for a witness,
洛格丽塔在寻找目击证人
working on the motel porter back there.
是个在旅馆看门的
God help him.
上帝保佑他
No blood.
没有血
I can't think. I have to get out of here.
我无法思考 我得马上离开这里
Dex, what's wrong? Where are you going?
德克斯特 怎么了 你上哪去
Hey, no blood... No trabajo.
没血就没我的事了
I wish she'd stop that.
我真希望她别载做那动作了
It's one of those mating rituals which I really don't understand.
那是我无法理解的一种求偶习惯
But that bloodless body --
但是那个没血的尸体
this guy may have exceeded my own abilities.
那家伙可能比我强多了
Morning, Dex. Morning.
早上好 德克斯 早上好
Hey, Dex. Hey, Sue. Dan.
嘿 德克斯 嘿 休 丹
How are the families? Good. You?
家里人怎么样 不错 你呢
See you at the next bloodbath? Never miss a party.
下次大屠♥杀♥再见啦 不会错过
Thanks.
谢谢
Salt of the earth, these people, and they work hard.
这些人无疑是精英 他们努力工作
But with the solve rate for murders at about 20%,
但破案率才20%
Miami is a great place for me,
对我来说 迈阿密是个不错的好地方
a great place for me to hone my craft.
可以让我一展身手的好地方
Viva Miami.
为迈阿密欢呼
Dex.
德克斯
I like your other outfit better.
我想另外件工作服更适合你
You're a sick bastard. Guess what.
你这个混球 知道吗
Sex suit worked. Captain put me on the case.
性感装束起作用了 警监让我查这件案子了
Laguerta wasn't happy, but she needs to get laid.
可洛格丽塔很不高兴 不过那是她欠操
I guess. So congrats!
我也这么想 那恭喜你了
So you got any ideas yet?
你有什么想法没
Nope.
还没
Well, start working on your mental autopsy
那从你的心理分♥析♥开始
cause I could use your theories.
因为也许我能用到你的理论
And thanks for the fucking doughnut.
还有谢谢你的甜甜圈
I got to go.
我得走了
Doughnut?
要甜甜圈吗
You keeping your fingernails clean?
你手干净吗
Never leave home without my rubber gloves.
不带橡胶手套我从不出门
Good boy.
好孩子
So, anything new?
那么 有什么消息吗
One of these days you're gonna tell me.
你迟早得告诉我
I already told you.
我都已经告诉你了
Blood spatter doesn't take up all my time.
我不是整天都在分♥析♥搜集血液
I like doing it. Maybe I can help out.
我想也许我可以帮点忙
It fills my nights.
顺便丰富下我的夜生活
You have a morbid sense of fun.
你有一种病态的幽默感
That's probably true.
也许吧
You should find a pretty girl.
你应该找个漂亮的姑娘
I found you.
我找了你啊
Charming like your father.
你和你♥爸♥爸一样迷人
Just don't get me fired.
就是别让我丢了饭碗
Then who would I bring doughnuts to?
那我给谁带甜甜圈呢
Angel,
安吉儿
come here? Gracias.
来一个 谢谢
De nada.
不客气
Just like me...
和我一样
Empty inside.
内部空空如也
Where the hell you been?
你死哪去了
Crime scene.
犯罪现场啊
What about these?
那这些是什么
The hotel cokehead murders, this dealer and the girl?
这旅馆的瘾君子杀了毒犯和这个女孩
Well, this hallmark-looking couple
从这些特征上来看
didn't die by the hands of a professional.
不象是职业杀手所为
No, this is
这是
child's play.
孩子的恶作剧
Messy work --
一团糟
All that blood on the wallslooks like a finger painting.
所有墙壁上的血像是手画上去的
You give me the fucking creeps,
是你把这些该死的东西给我的
you know that, Dexter?
你知道吗 德克斯特
Yeah, I know. Sorry about that.
恩 我知道 抱歉
Fuck you. Okay.
去你妈吧 好吧
Is there something I can do? Yeah. You can give me
我能帮你做些什么吗 你可以把
a fucking analysis on the blood spatter on this killings.
这起该死的谋杀案的血样分♥析♥给我
You think I'm here to invite you to my nephew's bris?
你认为我闲在这里没事可干
I didn't know you were Jewish.
我不知道原来你是个犹太人
Shut the fuck up and write your report already.
闭上你的臭嘴写你的报告
Don't even know why I need you.
真不知道我为什么离不开你
Grab a crayon, psycho,
心理学家 抓起你的笔
and scribble this down.
记些东西下来
Rival dealer came in.
毒贩的对头进来
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表