Previously on "Dexter"...
《嗜血法医》前情提要
No blood. What a gorgeous idea.
没有血 多漂亮的点子
Refrigerated truck. He wants a cold environment...
冰柜车 他需要一个低温环境
to slow the flow of blood.
来减缓血液流动
I suppose I should be upset,
我该感到焦虑
but I'm not.
但我没有
In fact, I think this is a friendly message,
事实上 我相信这是条友好的信息
kind of like,
好象在说
"hey, want to play?"
"嗨 想玩玩吗"
Kara, it's me. It's James.
卡拉 是我 詹姆斯
You just opened a dangerous door.
你自寻死路
No, man. You did...
不 你才是...
when you murdered a cop and an innocent lady.
你杀了一个警♥察♥和一个无辜的女人
Was Kara sleeping with someone other than Ricky?
卡拉和里基以外的人有一腿
Was it you?
是不是你
What the fuck were you thinking?
你♥他♥妈♥怎么样的
Going out tonight with the guys, blow off steam. You in?
今晚跟大家一起出去放松放松 你去不去
Hey, man. Sounds good.
听上去不错
I thought you said you wanted to go get shit-faced.
我以为你出来是喝个烂醉的
I am shit-faced.
我就是烂醉
I showed my face to Guerrero,
我曾经在格雷罗面前露过一次脸
to his whole church.
在他的教堂
They're gonna think I'm behind this shit.
他们会认为是我幕后操纵的
You fucked my sister.
你搞了我妹妹
You fucked a cop's wife.
你搞了警♥察♥的老婆
Now you're just fucked, buddy.
现在轮到你被搞了 蠢驴
He's escalating the thrill,
他逐渐兴奋起来了
posing his victim in the middle of a 20,000-seat arena
把受害者置于容纳两万人的场地中♥央♥
for all Miami to see,
让整个迈阿密都能看到
to show us what he's capable of doing.
向我们展示他的能力
What did I miss?
我错过了什么
Fingertips. Fuckin' asshole, that's my girl.
手指 他妈的 就是它
This body belongs to the frozen fingertips in the truck.
这尸体和冰柜车上的手指属于同一人
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们 先生们
I give you Tony Tucci,
托尼·托切
the ice-truck killer.
就是冰柜车杀手
Bullshit.
扯蛋
Of course I agree with my sister,
我当然同意我妹妹的想法
but unlike her, I'm not upset.
但我不像她那么沮丧
He's still out there,
他仍然逍遥在外
and I'm waiting...
我在等待
breathless.
屏息以待
I find people around me are always making some kind of connection,
我发现周围的人相互之间总是有某种关系
like friendship or romance,
比如友情 比如爱情
but human bonds always lead to messy complications...
但是人类的关系总会变得纷繁复杂
commitment, sharing,
承诺 分享
driving people to the airport.
送人去机场
Besides, if I let someone get that close,
此外 如果我和别人走的太近
they'd see who I really am...
他们会发现我的真面目
and I can't let that happen.
我不能让此事发生
So, time to put on my mask.
该戴上面具了
I need your expertise.
我需要你的专业意见
I live to serve.
乐意效劳
Excuse us, fellas.
请让一下 各位
Interesting hand job.
这手掌活儿挺绝
That's funny.
很好笑
It is?
是吗
So, how long you think it's been there?
你认为它放这儿多久了
This feels familiar.
感觉很熟悉
Okay.
好吧
So, how long has it been there?
那么 它放这儿多久了
Blood stopped pooling, still wet...
血液停止淤积 还是湿的
couple hours at the most.
最多两三个小时
What time was it found?
什么时候发现的
A jogger called it in this morning about 7:30.
一个晨跑的人早上七点半报的警
No prints.
没有指纹
Wiped clean.
处理地很干净
Real creep show, huh?
让人毛骨悚然 是吧
Any sign of therest of the body?
身体其他部分有线索吗
Just Mr. Hand.
只有这只手
Do you think this is our guy's work?
你认为这是他干的吗
The ice-truck killer?
冰柜车杀手
It's hard to say. There's blood. That's different.
很难说 这次有血 不一样
Plus, it's a male victim -- haven't seen that before.
还有 这是男性受害者 之前未出现过
The cut appears to be almost delicate.
切口近乎完美
You see between the first and second row of carpals...
在第一排和第二排腕骨之间
Very surgical.
非常专业
Check out what else he left behind.
看看他还留下了什么
A little postcard
一张明信片
to remember him by.
纪念他到此一游
How far is Rand Beach from here?
兰德海滩离这儿多远
This is Rand Beach.
这儿就是兰德海滩
It was renamed Petrie Beach a few years ago.
几年前更名为皮特里海滩
Okay, everybody.
好了 各位
Everybody say "stinky feet".
大家一起说茄子
Stinky feet!
茄子
Wait. Nobody move.
等一下 大家别动
Dexter, were you smiling?
德克斯特 你笑了么
No.
没有
Okay, we'll do another one.
好 我们再来拍一张
This time, everybody smiles.
好了 这次大家都要笑
You, too, Dex.
你也要 德克斯
Yeah, pretend you're burning ants.
是啊 假装你正在烧蚂蚁
Shut your damn face, Deb.
闭上你的臭嘴 黛布
Hey, language, please.
注意用词
What? She always talks like that.
什么呀 她总是这么说
Enough, you two.
够了 你们两个
Dexter, come here.
德克斯特 过来
What's your problem?
你怎么了
I hate the beach.
我讨厌海滩
It's sandy and gross and nasty, and I want to go home.
到处是沙 又粘又脏 我要回家
Too bad. You're part of a family.
太糟了 你是家庭的一员
And being part of a family means smiling for photos.
作为家庭一员 拍照时你应该笑
Why should I pretend I'm happy?
为什么我要假装快乐
Because it'll make your mom happy,
因为这会让你妈妈快乐
and because it's how you fit in.
因为这样你才能融入
Remember we talked about that? Yeah.
记得我们谈过的吗 是的
This is how you do it.
你得这么做
When somebody takes your picture, you smile.
照相的时候 你要微笑
It doesn't matter if you're happy or not.
你快不快乐不重要
You just do it to fit in. Okay?
你要以此融入 知道吗
Okay. All right.
知道 好了
Come here, handsome.
过来 小帅哥
Okay. Everybody ready?
大家都准备好了吗
One more time.
再来一张
Stinky feet!
茄子
Yeah, I just need to stop by my apartment to pick up a few labs.
我只是顺便回趟家拿点实验的工具
Straight to the station after, yeah. Thanks, lieutenant.
然后直接去局里 谢谢 警督
Dexter Morgan,
德克斯特·摩根
this is your life.
这就是你的生活
It is my new friend -- the ice-truck killer.
是我的新朋友 冰柜车杀手
When he broke into my apartment,
他闯入我的公♥寓♥
he took some time to get to know me...
花时间来了解我
my life...
我的生活
my secrets.
我的秘密
...have even brought in manpower from other counties
已经从其他县抽调警力
in an effort to expedite the search.
以便加速搜索
Officially, Mr. Tucci has not been charged with any crime...
托切先生并未正式受到起诉
Then tell the fucking governor to free up funds for overtime
那么让州长快他妈把加班费拿出来
I mean the more guys I got out there,
我们派出去的人越多
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表