I'd have to think about it.
我说我得考虑一下
But even if I say "no", he won't listen.
但即使我说不行 他也不会听
He never does.
他从来不听
Can you -- Can you come over tonight?
你能...能今晚过来么
I don't know, I'm kind of under the gun here, big case.
我这边有点麻烦 大案子
I shouldn't be dumping all this on you. I'm sorry.
我不应该跟你唠叨这么多 对不起
No, don't be.
没有 千万别这么说
Tell you what, I'll stop by if I can. I promise.
这样把 我会尽量过去 我保证
Okay. I'll keep a plate warm just in case.
好的 我把你的饭热着 以防万一
Thanks. Bye.
谢谢 拜
Check the marinas. Find Jorge Castillo's boat.
检查码头时 找到了卡斯狄罗的船
We'll search the house.
我们去搜查房♥子
Where's Laguerta?
洛格丽塔呢
Trying to bring that kid in for a sketch.
带那个孩子去做素描重现了
Sketch?
素描重现
He told social services
他跟社工部门说
that some guy saved him from the bad lady.
有人从恶女人手中救了他
Valerie Castillo?
瓦莱丽·卡斯狄罗
It sounds like she got exactly what she had coming to her.
看起来她真是罪有应得
Personally, I'd shake this guy's hand.
从我个人来说 真想跟这个凶手握握手
Yeah, you say that now.
是啊 你只是现在这样说
Found his passport.
找到了他的护照
God...
上帝啊
I feel like I need a shower just looking at this douche bag.
我光看到他用来灌注的袋子就感觉恶心
Well, keep searching.
继续找
Phone records, bank accounts, credit cards.
电♥话♥记录 银行帐户 信♥用♥卡♥
Maybe the wife got greedy, and that's why he killed her.
也许他的老婆太贪婪 所以他才杀了她
Maybe.
也许吧
This morning at the salvage yard, what was that thing by the car?
今天早上在废车厂的汽车旁边是怎么回事
What thing?
什么怎么回事
Before you opened the trunk, you tried to cockblock me.
在打开后备箱之前 你似乎在尽量保护我
I was just looking out for my team.
我只是在保护我的队员
I didn't see you looking out for Laguerta.
我没见你去保护洛格丽塔
I would if she'd asked.
如果她说的话 我也会的
I didn't ask.
我并没有叫
Fine.
行了
Next time, just get your ass shot.
下次就让子弹把你的屁♥股♥打开花
It's possible our guy left town.
他可能已经离开这个城市了
If he even did it.
即使他做到了
What if we have a copycat killer?
如果他是个模仿杀手呢
That's a bit of a stretch, don't you think?
那可有点难搞了 你觉得呢
Just hear me out.
说给我听听
What if the person who killed Valerie Castillo was trying
如果杀害瓦莱丽·卡斯狄罗的凶手
to bleed her out like the ice-truck killer
实际上是想像冰柜车杀手那样放干♥她♥的血
but didn't know how?
但不知道该咋放血呢
She wasn't a hooker.
她并不是个妓♥女♥
But she was killed someplace else,
她在其他地方被杀后
dumped and laid out in a ritualistic manner, just like all the others.
尸体以同样的形式被摆放着 跟其他人一样
Except she wasn't in pieces.
只是她没有被分尸
But she had cuts on her neck.
但是她脖子上有被切割过的痕迹
I'm just saying,
我只是想说
with all the media coverage on the ice-truck killer,
媒体曝光了冰柜车杀手的作案手法
it's possible.
所以模仿是有可能的
What do you suggest, Morgan?
你有什么建议 摩根
Let me work up a profile, just in case Jorge doesn't pan out.
在若热逃走之前 让我做进一步调查
Fine. Whatever.
好吧 无所谓
That's the second time you've made that face.
这是你第二次露出那种表情
Who are you avoiding?
你在躲谁
We got one more stop to make.
我们还要去一个地方
Nothing lasts forever.
没有什么是永恒的
Just ask a Ford Pinto.
去问问一辆福特品托就知道了
Eventually, most serial killers get caught.
最终 大多数连环杀手都会被抓到
There's really not much of a retirement plan.
他们都没有什么退休的计划
But it can't end like this. It's too soon.
但是 不应该像这样就结束了 太快了
I'm not ready.
我还没有准备好
He saw me.
他看到我了
What's this?
这是做什么
You've been asking who's been calling.
你不是问谁在一直给我打电♥话♥么
My mom lives here.
我妈妈住在这儿
Did you forget your laundry?
你忘记洗衣服了么
She's been on me to stop by for dinner.
她给我打电♥话♥让我过来吃晚饭
So I'm stoppin' by.
所以我就来了
And here's the plan. We go in.
听着 计划是这样的 我们进去
We eat. We out before the cheesecake.
吃饭 然后在吃芝士蛋糕前离开
You got it?
明白了么
I'm, what, your exit strategy?
我是什么 你逃跑计划的一部分么
Look, you can stay out here if you want.
如果你想 你可以在这儿等
That gives me a better excuse to leave earlier or...
那会给我一个更好的借口提前离开
...you can come in and have some free food.
或者你跟我进去 来点免费晚餐
It's your call.
你自己决定
Shit!
该死
My sisters are here, too.
我的妹妹们也在
Fucking family reunion!
他妈的家庭聚餐
So this john comes out of nowhere.
这个叫约翰的家伙不知道从哪里冒出来
He's got me by the throat.
掐住我的脖子
I can't reach around and get my gun
我没法转身去拔枪
and I see he has a nipple ring.
我看见他的乳♥头♥上打着乳环
I rip that fucker out
我就像拉手榴弹一样
like it's a grenade pin.
把那个他妈的混♥蛋♥的乳♥头♥拉撕开了
Morgan!
摩根
Oh, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Cop mouth.
哦 对不起 警♥察♥通病
We're used to it.
我们都习惯了
When James graces his family with this presence.
詹姆斯经常这样
Some of us don't work at a bank.
并不是所有人都在银行工作
Please, first words out of my baby brother's mouth were,
我的宝贝哥哥最常说的是
"Got milk, motherfucker".
有牛奶么 臭婊♥子♥
Oh, okay, now, that's enough, all of you.
行了 够了 你们都是
That security guard on the news is gonna be all right?
那个保安没事么
If someone did a hatchet job on me like that, I'd cash it all in.
如果有人那样切我 我肯定崩溃死了
Yeah, Tony's doing okay.
是的 托尼没事
The hospital's setting him up with some prosthetics.
医院还给他装了假肢
I don't know, he's just got this spirit about him.
他有种特有的热情
The guy's missing body parts
因为那个冰柜车杀手
because of this ice-truck killer asshole,
他都已经没了腿
and he's still hitting on me.
可他还有精神跟我调情
That's because men only think with one body part,
那是因为男人只会用一个部位思考
and that one was not cut off.
只要那个部位却没有被切下去
Ma!
妈妈
Well, it's the damn truth.
说的他妈的太对了
Morgan, come on. We got a case to solve.
摩根 走吧 我们还有一个案子要去解决
Oh, are you sure, honey?
哦 亲爱的你确定么
I got some cheesecake in the fridge.
冰箱里还有个芝士蛋糕呢
Yeah. We're sure.
是的 我们确定
You know...
知道么
I would love some cheesecake bit.
我想来点芝士蛋糕
You can wait in the car. That's your call.
你可以在车里等我 随你
He'll wait.
他会等的
I'll do the dishes. I'll help you.
我去洗餐具 我也来帮忙
Ooh, I'm sorry.
哦 对不起
I wonder, in time, if they'll even remember me,
我想知道 他们以后对我的印象
other than the man who broke their mother's heart.
会不会比对那个伤了他们妈妈心的人更深
I'll be breaking their hearts, too.
我以后也会让他们伤心的
He is their father.
他是他们的父亲
They have a right to know he's been released, right?
他们有权利知道他被释放了 对么
Yeah, sure.
是的 当然
Yeah. Even if I tell Paul not to come,
即使我告诉保罗不要来这里
he'll show up here eventually.
他最终也会出现的
I know him.
我了解他
Everything's been going so good at work...
跟你在一起
with you.
所有的一切都很好
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表