the one that got me promoted?
有关于使我升职的那次逮捕
No.
没有
Nobody in the press?
也没和媒体方面的人说过吗
Maria, we talked about this when it happened.
玛丽亚 事发当时我们就谈过这个问题
It would fuck up your rep
那样做不仅会损坏你的名声
and make me look like a whiny bitch.
还会让人觉得我是一个爱发牢骚的娘们
It's bad for both of us.
对你我都没好处
So then the only way to access that information
那么得到那些消息的唯一方法
would be to read to police report, right?
就是查看警方报告 对吧
I guess.
我想是的
We have to have our firewall checked.
我们得检查下这里的防火墙
She was sitting on top of me, basically naked...
她就坐在我的身上 几乎赤♥裸♥着身子
...asking me to spend the night,
让我留下和她过夜
and I didn't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办
It's okay, Sean.
不要紧 肖恩
Don't beat yourself up.
不要对自己太严厉
Your girlfriend really means something to you. I know that.
你的女朋友对你真得很重要 我知道
If she means something,
可是如果她对我来说很重要的话
why do I run away from her?
为什么我要躲她
To the same reason you work so hard
你努力工作来排斥所有的人
to shut everybody else out.
也是同样的原因
Cause you're afraid they won't like what they see.
你怕他们不喜欢他们所看到的
Yeah, I think you're right.
是的 你说的很对
How can I change that?
我该如何改善呢
Well, for starters, you accept the fact
首先 你要接受一个事实
that we all have a big,
那就是 我们每个人
bad wolf hiding inside of us,
的内心里都藏着一条恶狼
a darkness we don't want anyone else to see.
有着不想让他人看见的阴暗面
Do you? Of course I do.
你有吗 我当然也有
Really?
真的吗
And how do you deal with your wolf?
那你是如何处理你的恶狼的
Well, first of all, I accepted that it was there.
首先 我接受它的存在
I made friends with it.
和它交朋友
And now I just let it out for a big meal once in a while.
时不时的放它出去大吃一顿
At least three times that we know about.
我知道起码有三次
Can we get back to the sex thing?
我们能不能回到有关性的问题
This is all about sex.
这就和性有关
The reason you avoid sexual intimacy
你逃避性的原因就是
is because you don't want to surrender control.
因为你不肯放弃控制权
No, I've surrendered control.
不 我已经放弃了控制权
It's not like my...girlfriend hasn't been, you know,
又不是说 我女朋友
south of the border.
太过开放
That's not what I'm talking about.
我不是那个意思
Intimacy,
亲密感
really letting go face-to-face,
面对面的任其发展
there's nothing more difficult than that.
没有什么比那更难的了
The minute you start to accept who you are,
从你接受自己的那一刻开始
you just might feel free enough
你就会体会到足够的
to share that intimacy together.
和别人分享隐私的自在感
What are you doing?
你在做什么
I'd like to talk you through a deep-relaxation technique.
我想教你进行深层的放松方法
It might bring some things to the surface.
可能会让一些东西出现
What kinds of things?
啥东西
There must have been a time in your life
在你人生中的某段时刻
when you felt powerless, right?
你肯定会感到很无助 对吧
Foster child,
作为养子
no control over your destiny.
你无法控制自己的命运
If we can bring some of those memories to the surface,
如果我们可以使那些记忆浮现
we might find the root of your control issues.
就可能会找到你会偏执的根源
First, I want you to close your eyes
首先 闭上眼睛
and focus on your breathing.
专心呼吸
I want you to count each breath, okay?
数着你每次的呼吸
In, 1,
吸气数一
and out, 2. Just give it a try.
呼气数二 试一试
This is ridiculous. I could be killing him right now.
真是荒谬 我现在就可以杀了他
Now I want you to think of a time
现在开始回想那段
when you felt completely and totally powerless.
让你感觉无助的时间
Hey, Morgan. You still fucking your sister?
摩根 你还在搞你妹妹吗
Leave me alone, Josh.
别惹我 乔什
I told you to walk away!
我告诉过你走开的
God damn it, Dexter.
该死的德克斯特
There are consequences to everything you do in life.
你生活中所做的每件事都有因果关系
Lose control, become powerless,
失去控制 变得无助
and it's over.
然后一切都完了
I found the grave, son.
我找到那个坟墓了 儿子
I'll be like this forever?
你是说我永远都像这样
Mommy!
妈妈
I have to get out of here.
我得离开这里
Sean, come here.
肖恩 回来
Sean, Sean. Sean!
肖恩 肖恩 肖恩
Oh, my god.
噢 天哪
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Stay.
别走
Stay with me.
别离开我
You're sweet.
你真好
I am?
是吗
Next time, we'll figure out what to tell the kids
下次 我们得想想怎么跟孩子们说
so you don't have to sneak out like this.
你就不要这么偷偷摸摸的了
You want there to be a next time?
你还想要下次吗
And a time after that.
还有下下次
Don't you?
你不想吗
No. I mean, yeah.
不 我的意思是 我想
I just...
我就是...
I didn't freak you out?
我没吓坏你吧
Why would you think that?
你为什么会那么想呢
Dexter, there's nothing you could ever do
德克斯特 你做的任何事
that would scare me away.
都不会把我吓跑的
I really hope you came to apologize.
希望你是来道歉的
Nope. I came for a consult.
不是 我是来请教你个问题的
And you brought beverages?
还带了饮料呀
I got this on loan from the morgue.
这是我从停尸间拿来的
Now, I could use an expert opinion,
现在我想征求专家的意见
specifically your expert opinion.
特别是你这个专家的意见
See, we can't figure out
是这样的 我们不知道
exactly how the killer cut off this head.
凶手究竟是怎么把这个头切下来的
Can you?
你能吗
Nope.
不能
Really?
是吗
I think you can.
我认为你能
I mean,
我的意思是
you chop people up, don't you?
你能把人♥大♥卸八块 不是吗
Maybe you need a closer look.
或许你需要近一点看看
No! Keep it away.
不要 快拿开
I talked to the medical examiner.
我和医学检验员谈过了
He couldn't confirm how your mom died.
他不能确定你母亲是怎么死的
Said it might have been a heart attack.
或许是心脏病突发
I killed her. You don't have the balls.
我杀了她 你可没那个胆量
I mean, you had to wait till she died to chop her up.
我看是你等到她真的死了以后才肢解的她
And even then you were too squeamish to cut off her head.
你甚至不敢把她的头切下来
Not exactly the same as stuffing roadkill, is it?
和真正的杀人是不一样的 不是吗
Oh, fuck you!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Serial killers get all the glory,
由于连环杀手而得到了所有的荣耀
don't they, Neil?
不是吗 尼尔
Especially the ice-truck killer.
特别是冰柜车杀手
You know,
你要知道
you're not the first groupie to take credit
你并不是第一个
for someone else's work. Oh, bullshit!
拿别人功劳领赏的人 胡扯
I know details about the case,
我能说出案件的所有细节
things that weren't published in the newspapers.
那些报纸上没有报道出来的事情
That's because you hacked into our computer system.
那是因为你窃入了我们的计算机系统
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表