Sergeant Doakes says he is a looky-loo.
道克斯警官说他是个书呆子
We get dozens like that every time a story hits the news.
每次上新闻就会有一大把那样的人出现
Now do me a favor -- Get him out of my precinct. Thank you.
帮我个忙 带他离开这儿 谢谢了
You could try being a little more optimistic.
你应该努力变得乐观点
I mean, if Tony Tucci can be optimistic,
你看托尼·托切都那么乐观了
I think we can.
我们也可以
You might get more out of people.
你就能得到更多的信息
How do you know Perry doesn't know anything?
你怎么知道佩里什么都不知道
Because I've been doing this a lot longer than you.
因为我做这行比你的时间长
Okay.
好吧
This case is getting colder every minute
案子只能越来越难办
you waste on bullshit like Perry.
如果你把时间花在佩里这种烂人身上
And wanting to blindfold a trauma victim?
还想去给一个暴♥力♥受害者带上眼罩
What the fuck were you thinking?
你♥他♥妈♥的到底在想些什么
Tucci's closed for business now, and you shut him down.
现在托切身上已经没戏了 是你造成的
I... I was trying a new approach.
我...我在尝试新的方式
Maybe you should just learn the basics
去发明那些该死的新方法之前
before you reinvent the damn wheel.
也许你该先把基本的东西学好
Come on. How can you not dance to this?
拜托 你到这怎能不跳舞呢
It's a gift.
这是天赋
We just need some more patro, compadre.
需要再来点酒
Another round!
再来一份
No more for me. I got to get up early -- Killers to catch.
我不要了 我要早起 有凶手要抓
Forget that. The night's just beginning,
别想那些了 好戏才刚刚开始
right, ladies?
对吧 女士们
Yes!
是的
Ladies, excuse us.
女士们 不好意思
Angel, come here.
安吉儿 过来一下
Your wife -- She's probably worrying.
你的妻子 她可能在担心你
I don't know what she'd think of your new friend.
我不知道她对你的新朋友是怎么想的
She don't mind who I flirt with
她不介意我和别人调情
as long as I bring home la passion.
只要我回家时充满激♥情♥就行
La passion?
激♥情♥
Yeah, it keeps the relationship alive.
是 激♥情♥让两人关系持久
What about... communication, trust?
那么...交流和信任呢
La passion. Wait.
激♥情♥ 等等
What if she wants something more?
要是她需要些更多 又怎样办
Then you reciprocate -- You know... La passion.
那就给她 你知道
No, I meant
不 我是说
what if she wants something more emotionally?
如果她想要的是情感方面的呢
Don't go down that emotional road.
不要沾到感情那条道
Just go down on her.
只要接触她的身体
It's easier, and she'll be distracted.
很容易的 她的注意力会被分散掉
Come on. Let's dance, Angel.
好了 我们跳舞吧 安吉儿
So...
那么
What do you want to do now?
你现在想做点什么
Dance with her, Dexter. Be polite.
和她跳舞 德克斯特 礼貌点
Get her punch. Open the door for her.
给她拿饮料 为她开门
And if you find yourself alone with her and things get romantic --
等到你们单独待在一起就会感觉很浪漫
Dad, I've kissed a girl before.
爸爸 我以前吻过女孩子
You have? Yeah.
有过了 是的
And? I don't know, it was okay.
然后呢 我不知道 还好吧
Dexter, women are different from men.
德克斯特 女人跟男人不一样
We've had this talk, dad.
我们以前谈过这些 爸爸
I'm saying they have a whole different experience of things.
我是说 她们有着完全不同的经验
When they're with someone, physically,
当她们跟别人发生身体接触时
they feel connected.
她们感觉心灵也是相通的
And they know when you're not.
如果你不是 她们也会知道
They can sense it
她们可以感觉的到
because you're very exposed.
因为是你完全暴露在外
Yeah, you're naked.
是的 都是裸体的
I mean emotionally.
我是指感情方面
Son, this is going to be very dangerous for you.
儿子 这对你是很危险的
I can fake it.
我可以假装
Buddy, you can learn to fake a lot of things.
孩子 你可以假装许多事情
This is a tough one.
但这个会很难
Is this it?
是这里么
Angel, I've only been here one time.
安吉儿 我只来过这里一次
I don't remember.
我记不清楚了
Wake up.
醒醒
Your wife's gonna love me.
你妻子会爱上我的
The problem with acting normal
当正常人做出这种傻事时
is normal people get into stupid situations like this.
假装正常也不太容易
You scared the hell out of me.
噢 你吓死我了
Sorry, Nina.
抱歉 尼娜
I'm Dexter. You remember?
我是德克斯特 你记得么
I work with Angel down at the station.
我和安吉儿在一个局里工作
What are you doing here?
你在这做什么
It's funny.
很滑稽
We were out celebrating Angel's pay-grade bump.
我们在外边为安吉儿庆祝他加薪
He got a raise? Yeah.
他加薪了 是的
Well, as you can see, he...
就像你看到的 他...
...had a little too much to drink,
他喝多了
so I gave him a ride home.
所以我开车送他回家
He doesn't live here anymore.
他已经不住这里了
We're separated.
我们分居了
So...
那么
good night.
晚安
Oh, okay.
噢 好的
Good night.
晚安
La passion.
激♥情♥
Angel
安吉儿
Angel, we're really late for work, amigo.
安吉儿 我们真的要迟到了 朋友
I guess I had one too many, huh?
我想我是喝的太多了 嗯
And then about 10 more.
喝了十瓶多
How did I end up here?
我怎么在这的
You don't remember?
你不记得了么
So you live here, huh? I live here.
你住在这里么 我是住这
You're kind of neat, aren't you?
你还挺爱干净的对吧
Bad habit instilled by mom.
我妈给我养成的坏习惯
We better get going.
我们得走了
Pressure's on with this ice-truck-killer situation.
冰柜车杀手案还挺麻烦的
Yeah. You go ahead. I'll lock up.
你先走 我会锁门的
I have to stop by home anyway.
反正我还得回家一趟
My wife's gonna be worried. She gets so hot and bothered,
我妻子会担心的 她会生气 心烦
you know women.
你知道的 女人
No, I'll just wait,
不 我等你
and I'll drop you at your car.
然后送你到你停车的地方
Where's your bathroom?
浴室在哪
Somehow it's reassuring to know
并非只有我一人在假装正常
I'm not the only one pretending to be normal.
这一点倒挺让我安心
I found hair on this one that doesn't belong to Tucci --
我在这上面发现根不属于托切的毛发
rat hair
或许是老鼠的毛发
I probably picked up a parasite just --
我可能已经染上了寄生虫
Don't test me, Masuka.
别惹我 玛稣卡
You see all that shredding?
你看到这些撕裂的痕迹了么
Half of this sheet must be lining their nests.
另一半的床单应该被带去他的老巢了
They took evidence away from the crime scene?
他们把证据从犯罪现场带走了
Exactly.
没错
So we check their nest.
那么我们去现场检查一下
Wild goose chase, without
如果不知道要找什么
knowing what we're looking for.
只能徒劳无功
We could talk to Tucci again.
我们可以再和托切谈谈
He knows more than he thinks,
他知道的远比他想到的多
and my gut tells me he can take it.
我的直觉告诉我 他可以承受的
'Cause you got the instincts of a veteran on the force.
因为你有老手作战的直觉
Masuka, run the sheet.
玛稣卡 检查这个床单
See if we can trace it to manufacturer.
看看我们能否找到它的生产商
I've got court in the morning, so call me on my cell --
早上我要上庭 有事打我手♥机♥
All right, I get it. I'm a newbie.
好吧 我明白了 我确实是个新手
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表