Rita, it's me.
丽塔 是我
They're asleep.
他们睡着了
Yeah, well,I should have been here, okay?
是 我早该来这儿了 好吗
It's late,and you're drunk
很晚了 你喝醉了
and you can't keep coming by here unannounced.
而且你不能总是想来就来
You don't call the shots, okay?
你说了不算 好吗
Paul, I want you to leave.
听着 保罗 我想你离开
I don't give a fuck what you want.
我才不管你♥他♥妈♥的想怎么样
I want my fucking kids!
我想要我的孩子
You're gonna scare them.
你会吓倒他们的
They don't want to see me?
他们不想见我吗
Those kids are gonna remember
得让他们记住
who the head of this fucking family is.
谁才是一家之长
You're right.
嗨 你说的对
I've been awful.
是我太糟糕了
I just didn't realize I was hurting you so much.
我 我刚才意识到我伤你太深
But I can make it up to you.
但我可以弥补的
Let me try.
给我个机会
Where are you going?
你上哪儿去
Want to play rough? Huh? Is that what you want?
想来点粗暴的吗 这就是你想要的
No!No!
不 不
Fucking whore.
臭婊♥子♥
Come on.Come on!
来吧 来吧
Wake up. Wake up. Come on.
醒醒 醒醒
I had a father...
我曾有个父亲...
someone other than Harry who called me son.
除了哈里以外 叫我儿子的人
The thought never even occurred to me.
我从没想过会是这样
Harry was all I needed.
我有哈里就够了
It was Harry who always had the answers.
是哈里 他可以给我所有的答案
He knew who was good,bad, safe...
他知道谁是好的 谁是坏的 什么安全...
and dangerous.
什么危险
I built my life on Harry's code.
我的生活建立在哈里的原则之上
I lived by it.
靠他生活
But Harry lied.
但哈里死了
Why would he do that?
他干嘛要这样做
What else don't I know?
还有什么是我不知道的
My concrete foundation is turning to shifting sand.
牢固的地基顷刻坍塌为一地粉末
Maybe Rudy was right
也许鲁迪说的对
You never can truly know anyone.
你永远不可能真正的了解别人
曾经对这部剧做出非凡贡献的诸位:
特别鸣谢
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表