Previously on "Dexter"...
《嗜血法医》前情提要
You still don't remember anything from before?
你还是记不起来么
You know, before we took you in? No.
我们遇到你之前发生的事 记不得
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
I'd like to talk you through a deep relaxation technique.N
我想用深层次放松术跟你好好谈谈
It might bring some things to the surface.
也许能激活深层记忆
Mama!
妈妈
It was a match.
基因是匹配的
Joe Driscoll was your bio-dad.
乔·德里丝科尔是你亲生父亲
And this is Rudy.
这是鲁迪
Dexter. Hey.
德克斯特 嗨
I have waited a long time to meet you.
这一面 我已经等很久了
Why the different nail polishes?
为什么用不同色的指甲油
What the hell's this guy thinking?
到底这家伙在想什么
And the real king is still out there.
真正的魔头还逍遥法外
Hungry. Ready.
等他手痒了 准备好以后
He'll kill again.
就会再开杀戒的
It's just a matter of time.
只是时间的问题
Dex, Rudy's different.
德克斯 鲁迪很特别
I feel safe with him.
他很有安全感
I think -- I'm falling for him.
我想 我爱上他了
Divorce papers. Sign them now,
离婚协议书 现在签的话
and I'll agree to supervised visits twice a week.
你可以做监视探访 一周两次
You think you can really make me back down?
你以为这样我就会怕了
Are you fucking my wife?
你上了我老婆
The kids are already settled at Colleen's.
孩子们已经去科林家了
You can have your visit when we get back.
等我们回来了 你再过来吧
I just wish he'd go away.
我只是不想再看到他
I mean, why can't he just go away and disappear forever?
为什么他就不能离开永远消失
No!
不要
Fucking whore!
臭婊♥子♥
Come on, buckaroos. It's Monday.
快点儿 小牛仔们 今天可是周一
Can't be late Monday. Throws the whole week off.
不能迟到的 新的一周开始了
What about breakfast?
早餐怎样了
Made and eaten.
做了 也吃完了
And the kids' lunches?
孩子们的午餐呢
Packed and ready to go.
包好了 准备出发
Did you tell the locksmith?
你跟锁匠说了么
Yeah, new locks on every door,
说了 全部换新锁
reinforced strike plates,
加固防撬板
seven-pin keyways.
七孔的钥匙
Here you go, buddy.
拿上书包 伙计们
Why don't you kids go wait in my car?
去我车里等着 好么
I want to talk to your mom for a sec.
我想跟妈妈说几句话
Are you gonna make out?
你们要吻别么
None of your business.
你不需要知道这个
Are you? Astor.
你们要么 爱斯特
Rita, you don't have to do this, you know.
丽塔 你不用去上班的
Getting attacked by your ex-husband merits a day off.
就说被前夫攻击了 请一天假没问题
I'm fine.
我没事
I'm not gonna let Paul control my life anymore.
保罗不会再影响我的生活
Those days are over.
那些日子过去了
It's gonna be okay. The police have been notified.
没事的 已经通知警♥察♥了
They'll find him.
会抓到他的
What if they don't?
万一抓不到呢
I got you some pepper spray.
我帮你准备了胡椒喷雾
Just aim for the eyes.
对准眼睛喷就行
Hey, you want some? It's Kirk Bliloc's cake.
你想来点么 柯克·柏洛克的蛋糕
I had some at Kirk's birthday, 10 days ago.
柯克生日的时候我吃过了 十天前的事
See, you have lunch every day with your boyfriend,
瞧 你每天都吃爱情午餐
you miss a thing or two around here.
这儿的活动你都错过了
Cake's still good. It's mocha, I think.
起码蛋糕还没坏 我猜是咖啡口味的
It started out vanilla.
原来可是香草的
Guys, you should look at this.
嗨 你们快看看这个
Put that thing down, for God's sake.
看在上帝的份上 快点放下
It was addressed to Homicide.
是寄给凶案组的
Put it down!
快放下
Jesus, is that blood?
天啊 里面的是血么
Morgan, get your ass over here.
摩根 你♥他♥妈♥的快过来
Ass en route.
我他妈的不是来了么
You're the blood expert. What is this shit?
你是血液专家看看这是什么
It's a little watery for jam.
好像是加多了水的果酱
Maybe you should open it.
也许你应该打开
What if there's an airborne toxin
万一里面有通过空气
in here waiting to be released?
传播的毒素怎么办
I got to wash my hands.
我得去洗洗手
So gullible.
太容易骗了
What is it?
是什么
Well, it's definitely blood.
绝对是血
Wait, there's something in here.
等等 里面有东西
Marina View hotel.
海景酒店
It's a key.
是把钥匙
May be some sort of promotional gag.
可能是什么促销的把戏
You know, stay the weekend, you get a jar of blood.
住一个周末 就送一罐血
Show-and-tell's over.
展览到此结束
Let's try and find out who sent this.
我们得把寄件人找出来
Grab Batista and get over to that hotel.
叫上巴蒂斯塔 马上去酒店
Batista's still working on the explosion at the smack lab.
巴蒂斯塔还在调查实验室爆♥炸♥的案子
Morgan, put the cake down. You're with me.
摩根 把蛋糕放下 跟我走一趟
A jar of blood --
一罐血
Dramatic, cryptic, playful.
夸张 神秘 非常有趣
Could it be him?
会是他么
Got an extra key from the manager.
经理给我了备用钥匙
Said the same thing as the front-desk clerk.
跟前台职员说的一样
The guy who checked into 103 was white and normal looking.
入住103号♥房♥的是个白人样貌普通
I haven't seen a single security camera since we've been here.
自打进来后我就没看到监控摄像机
It's likely this guy scouted hotels
看样子这家伙做了酒店调查
and chose one with lax security.
选了一家防备松懈的
Better be ready to cancel your lunch.
做好准备可能没胃口吃午餐了
Police. Open up.
警♥察♥ 快开门
Oh, my God. Jesus. Get back in your room.
上帝啊 快回到屋里去
Metro dispatch, this is 3-Henry-8-8 out at the Marina View hotel.
调度 这里是3H88在海景酒店
I need uniformed backup, forensics.
这里需要正规增援 法医鉴定处
Fuck it. Just send everybody out.
他妈的 把该派的都派来
It's been a while since we went prophylactic.
我们很久没穿防护套了
Not me. Last night, I met this chick --
我可不是 昨晚我还叫了鸡
I'll stop you right there, Vince.
就此打住 别再说了 文斯
So, they tell you anything about what's inside?
里面什么情况
No one's been inside. Too much blood.
还没人进去 据说全是血
Dexter
德克斯特
Just a heads-up -- It's bad in there.
把眼镜戴上 里面惨不忍♥睹
Ok
好的
I'm serious. Okay.
我是说真的 好的
She's not kidding. It's your wet dream in there.
她没开玩笑 里面是你梦寐以求的血海
Okay.
好的
You're going in first alone.
你先一个人进去
Get a sense of what we're dealing with
看看到底什么情况
and give me a report. Don't fuck up.
然后向我报告 别搞砸了
Now I'm really curious.
我真的很好奇
He's been gone so long,
他这么久都没有消息
he had to be planning a splashy return,
肯定在密谋要血花四溅 隆重出场
but a crime scene just for me?
难道只是留给我个犯罪现场么
Mommy!
妈妈
Tell me you found something, Morgan.
摩根 你发现了什么
I talked to the guests in room 105.
我跟105房♥的住客谈过
They didn't see anyone go in or out.
他们没看到有人进出
What about across the hall?
大堂那边呢
German tourists. They got their head up their lederhosen.
德国旅游者只顾着看吊带皮短裤
They said they heard a whirring sound
他们说听到了嗡嗡的旋转声
but thought someone was mixing margaritas
但觉得是在调制
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表